Interafaith: Comparative religion: world religions

Go Back   Interfaith forums > Religion, Faith, and Theology > Alternative

Alternative Neopaganism & Wicca, Esoteric Christianity and Mysticism, Magickal practices and Alternative Thought.

Old 08-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

lover454 is on a distinguished road
Re: If you really know a spell that works answer

I dont believe in Karma. I believe that is a lot of crap. If you tell yourself bad things will happen then it will - plain and simple.

Explain a little further: "The secret and creative visualization are books , you read , understand and use the methods in the book. The secret uses l.o.a. or law of atraction , or you create in your life what you think. In creative visualization you visualize what you want in a ritual."
lover454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #17 (permalink)

desert-rat is on a distinguished road

There is a movie and audio cd on the secret, the best thing is to watch the movie to fully understand how it works. Local video stores may have it. On creative visualization you use a method to fill your self with light and visualize what you want in a white circle. It is beyond the space limit of this post to fully explain the methods , you need to read the book . desert rat
desert-rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

YOU DID NOT ANSWER WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE WAY I DO MY SPELLS

Here is how I do my spells:
This is how I do my spells. I copy and paste from the Internet a poem or lyric that represents my spell onto Microsoft Word or a computer graphic program. Then I copy clip art from the computer from the Internet on to the spell page (either on Microsoft or one of my clip art pages) I have open and save it on the computer and then close the document. I used to print them out but replacing cartridges got to be too expensive so I type this line at the end of the spell: "This spell will start to work immediately And this is a plea to the goddesses and gods to make magic happen SO mote it be and this magic spell does not have to be printed out to work"

I only do this when I create the spell on Microsoft Word, I copy and paste the spell over and over on the same page so the same spell is appearing on the 8 1/2 by 11 page three times instead of once this way it makes it stronger. I dont do this on the computer graphics - wont work

I use Microsoft Word word when I don't have to put graphic(s) and/or name(s) on top of each other. I use the graphic program when I have to put graphic(s) and/or name(s) on top of each other (SUPERIMPOSE).

I feel that it is the belief in the spell that will make it work, not so much burying it, or printing it out or lighting candles.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

As I understand things , it works through the subconscious and the higher self. If having a spell on the hard drive of your computer gets through to your higher self it will work . I think it would be a matter of how hard you believe in the method. desert rat
Old 08-24-2011, 02:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

I believe in the method (using the computer) very strongly. What do you mean by "higher self"
Old 08-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #21 (permalink)

Deferent people have deferent ideas on the higher self. Here is a wiki link and a blog from Erin Pavlina , Higher self - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia How to Meet your Higher Self desert rat
Old 08-24-2011, 04:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
wil
UNeyeR1

wil is a name known to allwil is a name known to allwil is a name known to allwil is a name known to allwil is a name known to allwil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert-rat View Post
What you need is a program called n.a.p. night audio programing. It works on the computer and you use your own voice.
Did you find the link to the download of the program?
wil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:08 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil View Post
Did you find the link to the download of the program?
If you mean n.a.p. , I will post some links. It was part of a discussion on another forum A Journey for Your Delight These two site discuss n.a.p. and it may for down load from there MerlinWorld's Forums: Discussion forums on the Subconscious Mind, Law of Attraction • View forum - Forum dedicated to: Subconscious Mind/Law of Attraction The method to solve our financial problems? - Matrix Energetics Message Boards I have not used it , so I dont know much about it. desert rat
p.s. here is a link to the soft ware that the web sits says to use http://download.cnet.com/Audacity/30...ml?tag=mncol;1 http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...Audacity.shtml , I have not used it so I know nothing about it.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #24 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

Thanks - I will definitely check the above out immediately.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:26 AM   #25 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

desert-rat are you still on this site. If you are I sent you a message on your profile page.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #26 (permalink)

I check back from time to time. All you need to do is get what you need some where other than a .99 cent store. I buy a few things from the store close to me , but most stuff is in small packages and not a good value . Most stuff I get at Sams Club , its a better value. Use i.m. , l.o.a. , creative visualization , or your spell on your computer to manifest what you want. desert rat
Old 09-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #27 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

to desert-rat what type of spell on my computer should I
Old 09-02-2011, 01:45 AM   #28 (permalink)

The text on computer is more your idea , but you might try something like this. " I have created for my self $ 1000 to by food , to pay bills ect." or I have created for my self $20,000 for a work truck , tools and equment . or I have created for my self $100,000 for a house. You get the idea. desert rat
Old 09-02-2011, 02:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
IAMTHATIAMNOT

Etu Malku has a spectacular aura aboutEtu Malku has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert-rat View Post
The text on computer is more your idea , but you might try something like this. " I have created for my self $ 1000 to by food , to pay bills ect." or I have created for my self $20,000 for a work truck , tools and equment . or I have created for my self $100,000 for a house. You get the idea. desert rat
Em hotep desert-rat,
I would be very interested in your magickal procedure in procuring these amounts of money, could you share them with us/me?
Etu Malku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #30 (permalink)
Interfaith Forums

Can you explain this: "The text on computer is more your idea" - it sounds like you are saying I should NOT do my spells via computer.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: