Interafaith: Comparative religion: world religions

Go Back   Interfaith forums > Religion, Faith, and Theology > Alternative > Magick

Magick Ritual Magick, Qabbalah, Ceremony and Satanism.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:19 PM   #91 (permalink)
Psychological Janitor

Chela is on a distinguished road
Re: Sex Magik

Quote:
i do. ideas such as "god" and "demon" are, essentially, meaningless to me. these are aspects of rebirth, in our view, anyway... one could take rebirth in the heavenly or hungry ghost realms. also the assumption that there is "creation" is one that i cannot accept.
Ideas such as the meaningless of "god" and "demon" are, essentially, meaningless to me.

But God and Demon do have meanings, otherwise Buddhism would not define them, and picture them on tangkas!

Quote:
er.. well... i don't believe in Creation, period. by this i mean to indicate the multiverse and all of their contents is not created. if you mean something other than the sum of ontological reality with the term "creation", then i may or may not disagree... depending on how the term is defined.
Even if neither of us exist, nevertheless, we do.

If you did not exist, you would not have the ability to state it!
Chela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:09 PM   #92 (permalink)
One of Many

Location: In the deserts of Washington being trained as a poet by Samuel L. Jackson
Vajradhara will become famous soon enoughVajradhara will become famous soon enough

Namaste Chela,

thank you for the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chela
Ideas such as the meaningless of "god" and "demon" are, essentially, meaningless to me.
thank you for the conversation. see you out there
Vajradhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:58 PM   #93 (permalink)
Psychological Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vajradhara
Namaste Chela,

thank you for the post.

thank you for the conversation. see you out there
Where is your sense of humor Vajradhara?

I was attempting to get a point across but I guess I failed! (Or perhaps I am failing to understand you?)
Old 05-25-2005, 05:40 PM   #94 (permalink)
General Member

aquaris is on a distinguished road

What about the intricasies of Sex magic where are they.......!!
aquaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 01:55 PM   #95 (permalink)
Psychological Janitor

Quote:
What about the intricasies of Sex magic where are they.......!!
Let us begin with this:

Magic, according to Novalis, is the art of influencing the inner world consciously.

It is written with fiery coals in the extraordinary book of life that ardent love between man and woman works magically.

Hermes Trismegistus, the thrice-great God Ibis of Thoth, said in his Emerald Tablet: “I give thee love, within which the whole summum of wisdom is contained.”

All of us possess some electrical and magnetic forces within, and, just like a manget, we exert a force of attraction and repulsion… Between lovers that magnetic force is particularly powerful and its action has a far-reaching effect.

Sexual Magic (The Sahaja Maithuna) between husband and wife is based on the polar properties which certainly have their potential element in sex.

Neither hormones nor patented vitamins are what we need for life, but rather authentic knowledge of YOU and ME, hence the interchange of the most selected, affective and erotic faculties between man and woman.

The medieval asceticism of the bygone age of Pisces rejected sex, characterizing it as taboo or sin.

The new revolutionary asceticism of Aquarius is based on sex. It is clear that the clue of all powers is found within the mysteries of Lingam-Yoni.

From the intelligent combination of sexual yearning and spiritual enthusiasm arises, as if by enchantment, magic Consciousness.

A wise author said: “Sexual Magic leads to the unity of the Soul and sensuality, in other words, to vitalized sexuality. Sexuality is no longer characterized as suspicious and scornful, to be practiced only in secrecy and with a certain confessed shame; on the contrary, it is placed at the service of a marvelous rejoicing of life, permeated by it and elevated to a component of the affirmation of existence, which happily assures the equilibrium of free personality.”

We urgently need to escape from the dismal daily tendency of vulgar ordinary coupling and to enter into the luminous sphere of magnetic equilibrium in order to rediscover oneself in one’s spouse, to find in him/her the Path of the Razor’s Edge, the secret way which leads to the final liberation.

“Only when we know and use the laws of magnetism between bodies and souls will al the words spoken about love, sex and sexuality cease to be transitory, senseless images, mists that vanish with the light.”

The tremendous difficulty, which is present in the study of Sexual Magic, is evident. Since, Sexual Yoga, the Maithuna, with its control over the most delicate nervous currents and the multiple subconscious, infra-conscious and unconscious influences over the soul, is not easy to demonstrate as apprehensible and visible.

Let us speak clearly and bluntly: This theme of Sexual Yoga is a matter for direct and intimate experimentation, something very personal.

In Sexual Magic it is essential that we renounce bestial concupiscence for the sake of spirituality if we truly want to find Ariadne’s Thread of Ascension, the Golden Twine that will take us from darkness to light, from death to immortality.

A great philosopher whose name I do not want to mention said: “If the authentic procreative energies of both Soul and spirit are situated in the depths of our Consciousness, then it is precisely within the sympathetic nervous system that we encounter the mediator and guide to internal reality with its radiating network of sensitive ganglia, which not only influences the organs of the Soul but also governs, directs and controls the most important centers within the body; in the same mysterious manner it guides the marvel of conception to the birth of a new being, as well as the phenomena of the heart, kidneys, suprarenal capsules, generative glands, etc.

“On the other hand, the sympathetic nervous system as the authentic Spiritus Creator of the body with all its spirituality and sensitivity to the rhythms of life, attempts to balance all subordinate psychic and physical elements in the rhythm of the Universe through the direction of molecular currents and the crystallization of cosmic rays.

“Indeed, this Nervus Sympaticus is also a Nervus Ideoplasticus which must be understood as the mediator between our unconscious instinctual life and the moderation of living image impressed in our Spirit from many eternities. It is the great medium equilibrator which can pacify and reconcile the perpetual polarity in the rising and setting of the soul’s sun, in the manifestations of black and white, love and hate, God and devil, exaltation and discouragement.”

The Divine Androgyny from the first human root race, Adam Kadmon, procreated themselves with only willpower and magic imagination unity in vibrant harmony.

The ancient sages of the Kabbalah affirmed that such volitional and imaginative power was lost because of the fall into sin; this is why the human being was cast out of Eden.

The synthesis of this magnificent conception from the Hebraic Kabbalah is based on the tremendous truth. Therefore, the precise function of Sexual Magic is to reestablish the original Divine unity of paradisiacal Androgyny within ourselves.

A certain sage emphatically stated the following: “Sexual Magic works transfiguring the body and brings about an ideal accentuation within the soul of that which is sexual. For this reason only those beings who try to overcome the dualistic dilemma between the world of the soul and that of the sense are capable of Sexual Magic; those being who are endowed with innermost wakefulness, those who are absolutely free from any kind of hypocrisy, sanctimoniousness, denial or devaluation of life.”

-- Samael Aun Weor, Chapter 1, The Mystery of the Golden Blossom
Old 05-26-2005, 02:20 PM   #96 (permalink)
eclectic Wiccan

bgruagach is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Let us begin with this:
[Material omitted for brevity]
-- Samael Aun Weor, Chapter 1, The Mystery of the Golden Blossom
***Moderator warning***

Just a reminder, everyone, that posts which are really nothing more than copied sections of other people's material are discouraged according to the Code of Conduct. The material might be very relevant for the discussion but we don't want to risk getting in trouble for copyright violations.

If you must quote someone else's material, please keep the quote brief or instead provide your own summary along with a link or reference where people can look the material up themselves. Make your own posts part of the actual discussion by telling us all what it is you have to say about the issue!

I'm going to leave the posts in this thread intact for now as it's not clear what is quoted material and what might actually be the posters' own words -- but in the future please make it very obvious or else you might find posts are edited to conform to our Code of Conduct regarding copyright and quoting materials from other writers.

Thanks.

Ben Gruagach,
moderator, Alternative section of Comparative-Religion
bgruagach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005, 06:48 PM   #97 (permalink)
General Member

Any Practical advice....on how to achieve this magical balance.......
Old 05-27-2005, 02:36 PM   #98 (permalink)
Psychological Janitor

Aquaris:

Any couple is in need of sexual magic in order to engender a balance. What we are looking for, obviously, in the reconciliation of opposites, is a synthesis, the superior regenerative aspect to give us a balance.

Fortunately, we have such a synthesis lying latent in the depths of our soul, albeit in a sleeping state.

In order to awaken this subtle and volatile force, one must transform lead into gold and to witness the sun at midnight.

The transformative powers of our latent sexual-creative energy are tremendous.

People laugh and push aside sexual magic because they neither comprehend nor care about it, nevertheless, if these people where to understand Sexual Yoga, instead of laughing, they would be crying. To waste the formerly noted (yet rarely understood) tele-causal factors that ignite like fiery coals under the blazing fire between a Man and Woman is akin to selling one’s birthright for a bowl of porridge.

To ignite such fires requires ardent kisses, loving, tender expression... This is much is known to everyone. However, in order to keep the transformative and Volcanic furnace of God ignited, it is important to never loose the sexual creative energy.

To waste the sexual creative energy in a moment of fleeting desire, to abuse the sexual energy for bestial acts is precisely the conduct of unbecoming a Man (Woman). To keep it bottled up is no better, what we strive for is transmutation. This is accomplished through pranayama, meditation, vocalization, but nothing is more profound than sexual magic.

Sexual magic is properly performed when the couple begins and finishes coitus without any loss of sexual energy: no orgasm, no ejaculation. This will provide the energy needed to transform the psychology, the soul. This is they to achieve the balance. There is nothing more practical than this key, because it will transform one totally. The mind, being complicated, wants something complicated, in reality it is very simple.

This link will give more information:

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/index.php?...=143&Itemid=43

bgruagach:

In order to avoid such issues, Samael Aun Weor stated the following:

Quote:
“Now, my dear friends, and forever, I renounce, have renounced and will go on renouncing copyrights. My only wish is that these books be sold at a low price, affordable to the poor, affordable to all the children of God. I wish that even the poorest, most destitute citizen be able to obtain these books with the few pennies he carries in his pocket.

In fact, I do not have any income, I do not demand anything in exchange for my works. Whoever wants to publish them let him publish, for the benefit of diseased mankind.”

Samael Aun Weor, Guadalajara, Mexico, 1976

I have already made many posts regarding my personal understanding, that was simply one post of seven pages of discussion! But I will refrain from such long quotes in the future if that is required.
Old 05-27-2005, 07:11 PM   #99 (permalink)
eclectic Wiccan

bgruagach is on a distinguished road

Quote:
bgruagach:

In order to avoid such issues, Samael Aun Weor stated the following:
[Quote from Samael Aun Weor stating that he permits his work to be freely copied and distributed.]

I have already made many posts regarding my personal understanding, that was simply one post of seven pages of discussion! But I will refrain from such long quotes in the future if that is required.
Thanks for clarifying the copyright issue with regard to Samael Aun Weor's work. Please try to keep quotes of his material to a minimum, though, and focus more on your own words. People who see posts that are nothing more than long quoted sections of other authors' work might falsely come to the conclusion that it's OK to violate copyrights.

We're always interested in what our participants have to share. Please continue to give references to books etc. that might be relevant to the discussions, but also try to make sure the majority of the post is your own. People who are interested in the reference material are encouraged to look it up directly.
bgruagach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 10:36 AM   #100 (permalink)
General Member

Chela thanks for the Link I will go through that....First
Old 01-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #101 (permalink)
Mistress of Light & Love

gwenwifar23 is on a distinguished road

About losing of 'energy' by ejaculation:

I am female, so I don't know it from experience. According to my initiator (Andreas Firewolf), it has been a misunderstanding. The semen is loaded with vitamins and amino-acids. Most of the time, people had not enough to eat. So it was difficult to replace the vitamins and amino-acids. When you ejaculated to much, you became weak. Not from to much ejaculation, but from mal-nutrition.
I know from my own experience, that the ejaculate of healthy men is very nutritious and it gives me energy. When it is ejaculated in my womb, I get much energy from my umbilical-chakra (hara). I suppose, my womb uses some of the vitamins and amino-acids. When I swallow the semen, my throat-chakra, heart-chakra and stomach-chakra (manipura) are stimulated.

When I have sex with a male, he leaves energy and matter inside me. When I was un-experienced, I had bad experiences, head-aches after sex, etc. Andreas made me aware of the things males leave behind in the female. When males smoke, get drunk, eat to much meat or when they are very aggressive or depressed, their energy and their semen gets dirty. With sex, they inject that dirt in us females. When semen is dirty, the taste is wrong. Semen of vegetarians taste better than that of meat-eaters. Since a few years I have only sex with people who live healthy and are clean on the psychic, mental and physical level. Having sex with healthy people gives me strength.

Chela wrote:
Quote:
Anything that is outside the bonds of marriage and not between a man and a woman is Black Sexual Magic.
I disagree with that. I have no intention of getting married. Maybe I start a coven with some women and men and enjoy groupsex. Then we can bring-up the children together. At the moment I am teaching and healing a younger woman, and that is really great. Her internetname is Eir1986. One day, she will be a great sexual healer, a real tantrica. (Eir is a sexual healer in north-european mythology and lives in Byrgir, a deep well in Vanaheimar. Vanaheimar is in the sea-root of the tree-of-worlds Yggdrasil. For a picture of the corresponding card in the runic-tarot see:
http://www.andreas333.com/eng/runes/kaarten/kaart51.htm
)

In my opinion, it is offensive to tell other people that what they do is wrong. (So, I really find the pope offensive and a black magician. He is interfering with the private lives of other people. Do what thou wilt, is the whole of the law.)

Chela wrote:
Quote:
I also warn against anyone who has sexual relations outside of marriage. Karma is represented in part physically as blood. Those who share fluids remained karmic linked... your troubles will be theirs and theirs will be yours.
I like creating karmic bonds. I have been with Eir1986 in previous-lives and I initiate and teach her in this live. Perhaps we will start a coven. I really want to bond with her. In the next, we will meet again and enjoy sex again. And again. And again. And yes, her troubles will be mine. And her sorrow, and her pain. When she is hurt, I am in pain. I love it, when she shares her pain with me. But on the other hand: her joy is my joy, her orgasms are my orgasms. (So when we come together, we have a double-orgasm! )

Chela wrote:
Quote:
Magic, according to Novalis, is the art of influencing the inner world consciously.
I agree with that. I also believe, that you can influence the outer world consciously. By the way, according to Andreas Firewolf:
Quote:
There is no proof that there is an outer world. There is proof from neurology, that the world as we see it, only exists in our minds or nerves-system.
In his book "Rituele en Seksuele Magie" (Ritual and seksual magic) Andreas Firewolf describes the circle as a symbol of your consciousness and the surroundings of the jungian unconscious. When you evoke a demon, you evolve communication between the ego and repressed or otherwise unconscious elements. When you invoke and absorb a demon or a divine creature, you integrate that part of your psyche in your conscious mind.

How do I use sexual energy in magic work:
I am not a crowleyan, so I don't use the word magick in respect to what I do.

When I made my rune-staves, I cut three branches from a tree and cut my arm. Then I tended the wound of the tree with my own blood. We are blood-sisters now. I also had sex with the tree, but I don't want to bore you with the details.

Then I cut the branches in three times eight staves, carved the runes in it and coloured them with my blood. In a ritual I had sex with the staves, touched myself with the staves at my heart, breast and other places. When I came, I projected all the energy from my womb into the staves. It was a powerfull experience.

At another time I had a ritual with Andreas Firewolf. I can not give you much details. We were both naked and there was much energy. He didn't need to touch me or penetrate me, I just came. I felt Jormungandr (the midgard-snake / kundalini) rise from my anus, through my vagina and womb into my heartchakra. Since that time I have certain powers.
gwenwifar23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:13 AM   #102 (permalink)
Psychological Janitor

Concerning the use of the sexual function in spiritual pursuits, we have to understand that awakening is a duality. Society sleeps profoundly. Thus, every religious teaching speaks of awakening, of enlightening, etc.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. – Daniel 12:2

How one uses the sexual energy is how one awakens. If you mix desire with sexuality and willpower, you will awaken consciousness inside of desire. Thus, one gains negative tantric powers, limited to only the Inferior Worlds (Hell). This is how one develops into an authentic demon. If one performs sexual magic without desire, then the consciousness awakens positively, and one becomes an Angel, a Buddha, etc.

The best way to transmute is through sexual magic. This is the best way to love. Before one can understand why sexual magic (intercourse without desire and without the orgasm) works, one must understand what sexual transmutation is.

We have moved from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius. In Pisces the Fish move within the Waters of Life. In Aquarius the Waters are turned over in a revolutionary manner. The Waters are the Waters of Creation, the Waters of Genesis, the Waters of Sexuality. Thus, when Aquarius started to influence society, the “sexual revolution” occurred combined with intensive spiritual longings occured. This new influence can and has been polarized in a good way or an evil way. Thus, people are now using sexuality in a good way through the many doctrines of sexual transmutation have been appearing, or in an evil way through the many doctrines of the indulgence of sexual desire that have also appeared. Compare the doctrines of Osho, Aleister Crowley, etc., which advocates the mixture of sexuality and desire, vs. the doctrines of Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, Swami Sivananda, Samael Aun Weor, the proliferation of the esoteric teachings of Tibetan Buddhism, particularly the Kalachakra, which derives from the same source H.P.B. based her work The Secret Doctrine upon, which speak verily clearly about the removal of desire the importance of the sexual energy.

The sexual energy is also the creative energy, literally. Thus, we can say without any fear of being wrong that the sexual energy is the very energy that intermediates between man and divinity. The very energy that the Creator uses to create man has its potency within that very man's seed.

Let us reflect a little about the Third Logos, the Holy Spirit, Siva. There are three centers in the biological organism of the intellectual animal we call “man.” Gurdjieff called them the three brains: the Intellectual, the Emotional, and the Motor-Instinctual-Sexual. The Intellectual is related with the brain, which requires Air: the Father. The Emotional is related with the heart, the Second Logos, the Son. It is amazing that blood is vivified through the lungs that take the air and extract the oxygen and insert it into the blood. Lastly we have the Third Logos, the Holy Spirit. Its physical analogue is the semen in man, the ovum in the woman, and all the sexual fluids and endocrine fluids, those magnificent chemicals we call hormones.

The semen is formed from the best fluids of the blood. The semen is directly related with the Holy Spirit, because the Holy Spirit is always the impregnator. Do we see how the sexual energy is an expensive fluid for the biological organism to create? It must come from the air, into the blood and finally condense into the dense or crude creative energy. The sexual energy, the creative energy, is the most important energy to use wisely. The creative energy is called Mercury in the Occult Philosophy (Alchemy).

The way to awakening ones consciousness is directly related with the use of the sexual energy. In history the total abstinence of sex was required by just about every spiritual school, and this is because, as we know the energy of Creation is very important. This sacred substance can create not only physically, but spiritually. To use the Holy Spirit in a way to merely gratify the senses is what is called “selling doves in the temple.” The dove is the Holy Spirit, and to sell it for money (sensual pleasures) in the inner temple (the body) is like selling the Energy of the Creator (God), the Creative-Sexual Energy, for a few coins of silver. In the Age of Pisces things where hidden, yet in the Age of Aquarius it is now time to be open about this important matters of sexual transmutation.

Total abstinence was merely a preparation for the esoteric teaching of sexual transmutation, and eventually sexual magic. If one is abstinent but does not transmute through such things as pranayama, vocalization or meditation, then it is inevitable that he will have wet dreams. The monks and nuns used to know how to transmute, but today all the wisdom has been lost. Thus, they reject sex entirely and end up converting themselves into people who no nothing more of God than anyone else, or worse, into pederasts, or who people who miserably masturbate in secrecy. This is terrible! Few people know how to deal with these problems because one can not understand what one rejects.

To reject sexuality itself is to reject the Holy Spirit, and Christ can not be born in the heart of anyone who does not transmute the sexual energy in one way or another. How is the Holy Spirit going to perform the Immaculate Conception in the heart of someone who does not know how to properly make use of the Holy Spirit in its physical manifestation (through the transmutation of the semen into energy)? It is like when Jesus said, “I tell you of Earthly things and you do not understand, how are you going to understand the Heavenly?”

I hope this post cleared up some very basic misunderstandings concerning sexual magic. Please, if anyone has any questions about this, do so in order for everyone to understand better.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:51 AM   #103 (permalink)

moseslmpg is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to moseslmpg Send a message via MSN to moseslmpg

Here's three questions (sort of), only two related to sex magick:

1. Coming back to homosexuality and that quote from that Gnostic scripture, why would we take it literally when we take so many other excerpts from the scriptures metaphorically? Since magick is focused on all but the mundane, wouldn't it be logical to assume that physical homosexuality has absolutely no bearing on sex magick? After all, if one believes in reincarnation they will have to admit that one is not reincarnated as a single physical sex throughout history, and also that things may get mixed up from time to time. Perhaps they forgot(!) to take a drink from Lethe or something. Even without recognizing or believing in reincarnation, it is very apparent that even in homosexual relationships, the principle of (sexual) polarity is expressed. I don't want to offend anyone here, so forgive me if I do, but there can be seen in homosexual relationships a member that is more passive (female) and another that is more active (male).

Thus I think that perhaps the reference to homosexuality may be to something more serious than physically liking someone with the same bits as you; something perhaps, to do with actively going against the principle of polarity as described in the Kybalion. Heck, it might even be one of those noble lies to prevent the unprepared from experiencing things beyond their scope.

Also, I doubt that even those people committing the most heinous offenses would be left to "oblivion" and dissolution; the cycle would just continue and wax and wane ad infinitum.

2. Just to be clear, are you saying that sex magick is the only way to reach enlightenment/salvation/freedom etc.?

3. Lastly, and unrelated to sex magick, where is your justification for making so many wild correspondences and apparent eisegetical readings of such texts and principle? I mean, I can understand some things lending themselves to metaphor, but I think there is also a point where ascribing alternate meanings and relations to things that are almost totally unrelated and incompatible (of course, I also realize that all things are related to an extent but that does not mean an apple is an orange, etc.). What I mean is, have you learned these things from some place or are they simply intuitional?
moseslmpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:47 PM   #104 (permalink)
Watcher

YO-ELEVEN-11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi,

In reality, there are only three types of sexual magic. Every sexual act is infact a magical act. They are one in the same. Right hand path or White Sexual Magic is performed between the married couple (man and woman) wherein the creative-sexual energies are retained. Neither orgasm nor ejaculation occur. Left hand or Black Sexual Magic path is performed likewise, however, the creative-sexual energies are dispelled, and later reabsorbed into the body. Grey Sexual magic pertains to those sexual activities that are done without any spiritual longing, where the creative sexual energies are dispelled, but for reproductive purposes.

I can only speak on behalf of White Sexual Magic because it is the only one I practice.
What exactly is sexual magic.
Is it possible to do it unknowingly?
YO-ELEVEN-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:47 PM   #105 (permalink)
Psychological Janitor

Hello moseslmpg,

Quote:
Originally Posted by moseslmpg
1. Coming back to homosexuality and that quote from that Gnostic scripture, why would we take it literally when we take so many other excerpts from the scriptures metaphorically? Since magick is focused on all but the mundane, wouldn't it be logical to assume that physical homosexuality has absolutely no bearing on sex magick? After all, if one believes in reincarnation they will have to admit that one is not reincarnated as a single physical sex throughout history, and also that things may get mixed up from time to time. Perhaps they forgot(!) to take a drink from Lethe or something. Even without recognizing or believing in reincarnation, it is very apparent that even in homosexual relationships, the principle of (sexual) polarity is expressed. I don't want to offend anyone here, so forgive me if I do, but there can be seen in homosexual relationships a member that is more passive (female) and another that is more active (male).
Magic is nothing more than skillfully applied willpower, and it relates to the mundane as well as to the infra and the ultra.

Yes, a "soul" can be born in either suit of flesh (male or female). The physical body is a machine that transforms energies. A male body transforms energies differently than a female body. The physical body interfaces and interacts with the more subtle bodies according to its type. This is one of the reason for the different bodies in the first place, they transform energy in opposite ways and nourish the upper parts of the Being with different types of developmental wisdom. Or in the case of those who are self-realized, they provide the Being with different types of energies: a Master may want a female physical body because that type of body will aid in their specific cause.

What differences the homosexual male/female body from the heterosexual male/female body is the endocrine system. People are now being born with modified endocrine systems because of action undertaken in previous lifetimes related with the sexual act; in other words homosexuality is a type of karma related with the misuse of sexuality in a previous life. Karma always works itself out in the same sphere that the original action took place in.

This karma is spoken of in the Bible:
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1 Cr 6

Jesus said, “Whoever blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven.”
– Saying 44, The Gospel of Thomas
Karma against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven, thus one has to pay through the same type of means that one performed the incorrect action. The Holy Spirit is always related with sexuality.

Quote:
Thus I think that perhaps the reference to homosexuality may be to something more serious than physically liking someone with the same bits as you; something perhaps, to do with actively going against the principle of polarity as described in the Kybalion. Heck, it might even be one of those noble lies to prevent the unprepared from experiencing things beyond their scope.
Sex is far beyond the "bits" of man and woman. To mussel sexuality into such confines produces nothing good. A true sexual education is lacking in society today because we believe that sexuality is sensation when in reality sexuality is creation; yet this creation is not just physical, but also psychological and spiritual. The problem is that we use sex to create sensation, and we crave and identify with that sensation, which has specific detrimental psychological consequences that we entirely ignore (even though these consequences have already been elucidated through the doctrine of Buddha). Today people have a very dense, crude and uneducated understanding of sexuality and it is leading people to make a lot of mistakes. Religion and sexuality have always gone hand in hand, yet today because no one understands the reasons for this union, people forget about it and do not attempt to comprehend the warnings given in any spiritual text concerning sexual misconduct (fornication).

Many people erroneously believe that because they are born in a certain way, that is the plan of God, yet this is not so. In the beginning of our the current monadic evolution of this current humanity we were in the image of God, yet through many lifetimes we have degenerated ourselves. Man was indeed created in the image of God, yet God is not a homosexual because homosexuality can not Create. Thus, for a gay couple to have child through the act of homosexuality is impossible. Once we understand that sexuality takes place not just physically, but upon six other, more subtle, more powerful dimensions of the self, then we can begin to comprehend what exactly this "sex" is that our modern society seems to crave so much.

Quote:
Also, I doubt that even those people committing the most heinous offenses would be left to "oblivion" and dissolution; the cycle would just continue and wax and wane ad infinitum.
There is a mistake regarding the word "eternity." People spend an eternity in Hell, yet even this does not denote time stretched to the infinite. Heaven and Hell exist within eternity, yet even within that sphere there exists Cosmic Days and Cosmic Nights. Hell is just a place to pay our karma. Once we are payed in full, the soul-essence leaves that place. If one payed something they did not owe, then theintelligence we commonly call "God" would be a tyrant, and God is not a tyrant.

The whole "Second Death" of The Revelation of St. John is the psychological death of the ego, because this is where all our karma is within. So in asense the "I" dies, yet the soul-essence can never be destroyed, it must undergo hell because it is trapped within the ego (the false "I," or "Satan"). Once the ego is removed (which is very painful), the essence is free once again. In order to prevent entering into Hell, one has to kill this false I through their own individual willpower (as opposed to the willpower of superior intelligences through "Hell"). Which is why Jesus says: To follow me, deny yourself, pick up your cross, and follow me. To deny one's self is to destroy the "I". The entire Buddhist praxis is performed to destroy the "I".

Quote:
2. Just to be clear, are you saying that sex magick is the only way to reach enlightenment/salvation/freedom etc.?
There are levels and levels of salvation. Tantra is needed to create the "soul," or the "Wedding Garments of the Soul," the Merkabah, the To Soma Heliakon (Golden Body of the Solar Man). Jesus said, "In patience you will possess your souls," which means we do not currently have a real, authentic soul. What we do have is the tathagatagarba or the essence, yet this needs to be developed. Read the Wedding Parable. The man who was not dressed (in other words the man who did not have a true soul) for the wedding was bound hand and foot and thrown out of the wedding where there is heard wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jesus said that the kingdom of heaven is the same. The problem is that people believe that they can create the soul through an idea or by believing in it. No theory can create anything; surely to affirm that one is "Born Again" does not mean that they have actually given birth to the soul. All Creations take place in the sphere of Jehovah Elohim (Binah, the Holy Spirit, Shiva-Shakti, etc.), which exists within man and woman as the "sexual energy."

Thus, all religion has specific sexual protocol in order to prepare the aspirant for the second birth; the preparation is supposed to culminate once the sexual act itself was practiced through "sexual magic," yet eventually the wisdom of sexual transmutation was forgotten and replaced with celibacy which invariably harms the soul-essence. This preperation could take an entire lifetime, this was the way of Piscean Age. Yet in the Aquarian Age everything is different; that is why all the esoteric knowledge is now freely given.

So we need to become a "Twice-Born." After crystallizing the soul (or the Higher Being Bodies as Gurdjieff calls them), one may refrain from the sexual act for periods of time (entire lifetimes if desired). Once the bodies are perfected though, the sexual act is absolutely prohibited, because no further creation is necessary. In the Book of Enoch it is told of Arch-Angels who reached such perfection took the wives of men and thus they fell. The problem is that people renouce sex before they are "complete," people belive they are already a total human being, when in reality we only have the physical body of a human. Our emotional body, our mental body and our will body are still animals. We have the physical appearance of a man but our psyche or psychology is still nothing more than an animal with intellect.

If you want the quickest path to liberation, learn the science of sexual transmutation and eventually enter into Anuttara Yoga Tantra (sexual magic).

Quote:
3. Lastly, and unrelated to sex magick, where is your justification for making so many wild correspondences and apparent eisegetical readings of such texts and principle? I mean, I can understand some things lending themselves to metaphor, but I think there is also a point where ascribing alternate meanings and relations to things that are almost totally unrelated and incompatible (of course, I also realize that all things are related to an extent but that does not mean an apple is an orange, etc.). What I mean is, have you learned these things from some place or are they simply intuitional?
This depends on the instance. To understand any scripture you have to comprehend the fundamental symbols they contain. The same type of symbols that appear in your dreams are the same that appear in the scriptures, because these symbols are the language of God. The language of God is symbolic. When one studies and lives the way of initiation, one begins to comprehend the initatic symbolism deposited within religion.

You can read lots of books on "esotericism," but the best ones are those that provide the praxis to awaken the consciousness. It is easy to educate the intellect, this is means absoutely nothing, we have to destroy the "I" and create the "soul." Personally I have found no books provide a more powerful method of self gnosis than those by Samael Aun Weor.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: