Dream
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dream sounds like a good movie..this poor cat is matted with being outside all the time cos the dog rules the house n that animal has been moulting all summer, could've knitted a jumper by now! my son made the picture ..its 'prepare for the fluffy future' which is her name but may also be a game name.
    I agree; different posters bring different interests. I was directed here by sg from an unmoderated free for all that has since gone kaput. In my ignorance I thought I was an atheist. I think the intolerance of a real atheist helped me to realise that I am not. Now I am ignorant in another way!!! Not really on here much any more of late but call round occasionally to see if there's any snacks been left for me...
    No, it's a "walking Panzer". Hum-Vee = totalled under one of these mechas.

Best way to understand what they are is to watch/play _Front Mission_ video games (my guys are from _Front Mssion 3_.)

Here's a link to the Wikipedia page (it gives you an idea what the wanzer looks like [kinda]: Front Mission 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
    they still are crazy about their blue crab. I havent tried it yet tho, Ive been busy tasting everything else. LOL
    Oh no, I agree, Keep the nukes in the silos... Or scrap um... Would be better, I despise how our human destructive nature has clashed with technology :/ Devistating.
    The weak die? That isn't truly accurate... Cause, we all die, strong, weak, humble, proud... We'll meet our fate together.
    " Why destroy a religion? ": You. On Tao's message board....

Destruction of religion would be freaking awesome! It will come one day... I doubt I will be around when it does... Anyway... Dream I just wanted to give you a thought.... How much of this world claim a religion?....... :) And what is the state of this planet? No religion would be the best thing this planet ever had.
    Ummm, yeah ... so I have a dream! That one day all man will unite under a common bond. Yes!! I have have a dream!! That despite our differences, we will unite as one!! Yes!! I came from the the mountain!!! The crust of Creation!! Made from clay to stone and now I'm telling everybody!!! I have a dream!!!

Whats yours?

p.s. delete this if you like. It seems that caffeine has got me under its spell. :D
    dolphins are mammals of the sea, cows are mammals of the moon, which rules the waters, Neptune rules the waves!!
    Have been better, have been worse, but dont want to turn it into song and verse :)

Its been pretty quiet around here dont you think? Do I need to be a bit more contraversial ?

Hows things with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back