Video: Lone Woman Blocks Israeli Soldiers

Pathless

Fiercely Interdependent
Reaction score
This video is about a year old, from what I understand. It shows a lone, courageous woman blocking an Israeli soldier's line of sight with her body, in an attempt to keep him from shooting at Palestinian youths who are using slings to throw rocks and projectiles at the gathered soldiers. The commentary is in Korean, but after a minute the woman begins speaking in English.

YouTube - Israel Soldier _Palestine Girl

Quite incredible and beautiful.

Friend, I've removed the Rachel Corrie post as the subsequent investigation concluded that the bulldozer driver was unable to see her, hence why she was accidentally crushed.

However, the group she worked with tried to frame Israel by posting images claimed to show what happened, indicating that she was clearly visible - yet those images were taken 5 hours apart.

In other words, the death of Rachel Corrie, rather than being treated as the tragedy it was, instead became yet another piece of doctored propaganda in the conflict.

Friend, I've removed the Rachel Corrie post as the subsequent investigation concluded that the bulldozer driver was unable to see her, hence why she was accidentally crushed.

However, the group she worked with tried to frame Israel by posting images claimed to show what happened, indicating that she was clearly visible - yet those images were taken 5 hours apart.

In other words, the death of Rachel Corrie, rather than being treated as the tragedy it was, instead became yet another piece of doctored propaganda in the conflict.

Seems an odd reason to remove the post, to me. :confused:

OK...I understand your opinion here

But,It is just post or participate..It is more logic and topical to write your opinion about Rachel Corrie story without cancel my reply,and the members here will recognize the opinion of each side.

By the way ,Is the investigation about 11 september was completed and published for public????

From Mitchel Cohen, bosolidaritynetwork.googlegroups.com

Courageous woman identified:

That's Huwaida Arraf, a co-founder and central figure in the International Solidarity Movement and, recently, the Free Gaza Movement (the folks organizing the boat trips from Cyprus to Gaza). Here's her Wikipedia bio:

Huwaida Arraf (born 1976 in Detroit, Michigan) is a co-founder of the International Solidarity Movement (ISM), a pro-Palestinian organization. The stated mission of the ISM is to resist the Israeli occupation using nonviolent tactics. Arraf is married to Adam Shapiro, another ISM co-founder, whom she met while both were working at the Jerusalem center of "Seeds of Peace", an organization that seeks to foster dialogue between Jewish and Palestinian youth.

Arraf, who is Christian, is the daughter of a Israeli Arab father and a Palestinian mother. Arraf majored in Arabic and Judaic studies and political science at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. She also spent a year at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and studied Hebrew on a kibbutz.[1].

Huwaida later earned a JD at American University's Washington College of Law. Her focus was on International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law, with a particular interest in war crimes prosecution.

Long ago, yes.

Yeah...? What was that verdict again? "They" hate America, those vague and nebulous and just plain bad and evil Muslim extremist terrorists, wherever they are--Afghanistan or Iraq or both--and so we must bomb and bomb again the civilians that live in the countries that we suspect harbor them?

Something along those lines? Said verdict was drawn up by what court?

:rolleyes:

Here's a link to a documentary by a British filmmaker that really digs into the uninvestigated slag heap that is 9/11. Please take the time to watch it before consigning it to the dust bin of conspiracy theory:

No Smoke Without Fire: Elephant In The Room

Back