The Conditions Essential for Creating Man or Animal.

eanassir

Interfaith Forums
Reaction score
The Conditions Essential for Creating Man or Animal

God – be exalted – creates whatever He likes with His unlimited Ability and Might.
The conditions essential for creating man or animal are:

• The availability of decayed organic substance: the black putrid mud or wet soil. This substance is the decayed corpses of man or animal.
this is in the Quranic revelation 15: 33
قَالَ لَمْ أَكُن لِّأَسْجُدَ لِبَشَرٍ خَلَقْتَهُ مِن صَلْصَالٍ مِّنْ حَمَإٍ مَّسْنُونٍ
The explanation: ([Iblies] said: "I am not to prostrate myself to a human whom You created out of a black putrid clay.")

• The availability of little water; so that the result will be somewhat dry mud or wet soil. Much water will interfere with the coherence of the parts of the structure undergoing the process of creation.
  • Complete darkness: like in a grave or the womb (in case of the embryo). Sun rays will prevent the cell division of the body undergoing the process of creation. This is in the Quranic revelation 90: 4
لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي كَبَدٍ
The explanation: (Surely, We created man [: Adam] inside [a grave; and his progeny inside the womb.] )

• Complete quietness and calmness: There should not be any movement, whatever mild it may be; because it will disrupt the structure being formed.
  • The creation will take at least 40 days; less than that will lead the soul cannot be permanently formed and last inside the created mould or the created body.

God – be exalted – said in the Quran 2: 259
أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَى قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَى عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىَ يُحْيِي هََذِهِ اللّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا فَأَمَاتَهُ اللّهُ مِئَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ قَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ قَالَ بَل لَّبِثْتَ مِئَةَ عَامٍ فَانظُرْ إِلَى طَعَامِكَ وَشَرَابِكَ لَمْ يَتَسَنَّهْ وَانظُرْ إِلَى حِمَارِكَ وَلِنَجْعَلَكَ آيَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَانظُرْ إِلَى العِظَامِ كَيْفَ نُنشِزُهَا ثُمَّ نَكْسُوهَا لَحْمًا فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
The explanation:
(Or like [Azarias the son of Osaias] who passed by a city [: Jerusalem], completely destroyed [by the army of Nabuchodonosor;] [Azarias] said: "How could God revive this [city] after its death [: that it may be rebuilt again after being destroyed?]" So God made him die [in a cave] for a hundred years, then He sent his [soul back to his body; and an angel came and] said: "For how long have you tarried [in this cave]?"
Said [Azarias]:"[Perhaps] a day or part of a day."
[The angel] said: "Not so, but for a hundred years you have tarried [here!] Just have a look at your food [: has not rotted] and your drink has not changed [in spite of passing all these years.] And look at your ass [being in the stage of creation]; and that We make you a miracle to people [indicating the Ability and Might of God.] And look at the bones of the ass [which have been formed from the wet soil]: how We raise them [to form a skeleton of your ass], and then We cover them [gradually] with flesh [from that wet soil!] And when it became obvious to him [and he saw, with his own eyes, the reviving of his ass], he said: "I know [for certain now] that God is Most Able to do anything." [And when he returned to Jerusalem, he found it well built and inhabited with people.] )

The story of Azarias, the son of Osaias, is mentioned in the Torah [: the Old Testament] in the story of Prophet Jeremiah, and those who went to Egypt, contrary to his instruction revealed from God.
In this way, God – be glorified – created Adam and Eve from the same black putrid decayed organic substance; as had He created the cattle with him in that garden on one of the Earth mountains; not in the Paradise of heaven.
And in the same way, had He created the three other human races: the black, the yellow and the red races before He created Adam, by thousands of years.

The availability of decayed organic substance: the black putrid mud or wet soil. This substance is the decayed corpses of man or animal

Ummm do I have to ask the inevitable question?

Eanasser,

Every group has its lunatic fringe. But you seem to represent the lunatic fringe of the lunatic fringe.

Yet again you have posted utterly baseless crap in the science thread when it belongs in the myth and mythology section...... or just flushed down the toilet for good.

First, if you don't start dealing with science rather than scripture, this will be moved to Abrahamic because it is interpreting scripture, not dealing with the natural sciences of chemistry, biology, etc. In order to post in the science forum (a secular forum), you need to talk about science and use scientific resources. That is, you need some data and theory, not scripture. Otherwise, you're talking about religion and it gets moved. Hope that helps you in your understanding of where to post what types of conversations. I would suggest that if you want a discussion about Islamic scripture, you post to the Islam board. If you wish to discuss with Christians and Jews as well, it goes to Abrahamic. But the science board is for scientific references and discussions, not scriptural ones.

Second, you are implying in your first statement that in order to create man or animal, God needed decayed men and/or animals to form the substance from which they were created. Which is logically impossible, unless some other god put them there ahead of time. I'm sure you actually mean something different, so I figured I'd be helpful and point that out for you.

Third, humans do not break down into a few huge "races" of red, yellow, black and white. We've come far enough in genetics to know that skin color does not indicate a biological "race" in the way the term is defined in population genetics. Furthermore, just because some cultures divide race by skin color into a few poorly contrived overly-large-to-be-useful groupings doesn't mean they all do (thank God). If you would take an introductory physical anthropology class or read a textbook on the subject, that would get you up to speed on human genetics, the reality about race, and what we now know about evolution.

And don't debate me on this. I won't even engage if you insist on responding with scripture. This is a science board and it requires scientific discussion. If you wish to discuss the merits of your ideas using scientific resources, fine. If you just quote scripture at me/us, it'll be bounced to Abrahamic.

Now, if you want to discuss the origin of humans, evolution, and so forth using scientific references, theories, and data, have at it. I'm an anthropologist with a fair bit of biological anthro background, and I would be happy to provide material for you to peruse.

human whom You created out of a black putrid clay

I've always taken the stories that claim humans are made out of clay as merely analogous to the fact that humans can shape forms and figures out of clay, yet no other animals apparently do this.

Therefore in trying to explain how people came about, the obvious analogy is to refer to how people can make people out of the clay, the only distinction being that clay figures are not animate - hence the need for the "breath of life" to make them live.

So clay in creation stories as never a literal account, only analogy for what the people of the time could clearly observe from themselves.

2c.

According to some theories it is an analogy for some clever bioengineering/cloning/genetic manipulation that went on a very long time ago.
Zechariah Sitchin is big on that version.

I guess if you go back long enough in time, we are made out of clay after a fashion. At some point, life was a puddle of non-living junk and it became some sort of rudimentary form of life. But there are a lot of steps between point A and where we're at now.

I don't think that "origin of life" time is well understood by anyone, but we can see with prions and so forth that there are shades of grey between what is clearly living (animals and us) and what is generally accepted as non-living (rocks).

Ah, the real world and its pesky messiness. ;)

I thought it was a blood clot, and not black putrid clay??

God – be exalted – created Adam and Eve from decayed organic substance: putrid, black wet dust (or dry mud).

Then they copulated and reproduced by the seminal fluid ejection.

This is in the Quran 22: 5

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّنَ الْبَعْثِ فَإِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ مِن مُّضْغَةٍ مُّخَلَّقَةٍ وَغَيْرِ مُخَلَّقَةٍ لِّنُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ وَنُقِرُّ فِي الْأَرْحَامِ مَا نَشَاء إِلَى أَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى ثُمَّ نُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا ثُمَّ لِتَبْلُغُوا أَشُدَّكُمْ وَمِنكُم مَّن يُتَوَفَّى وَمِنكُم مَّن يُرَدُّ إِلَى أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ لِكَيْلَا يَعْلَمَ مِن بَعْدِ عِلْمٍ شَيْئًا ...الخ

The explanation:
(If you, people, are in doubt about the sending forth [of souls to the 'gathering together' in the Hereafter], then [know that]:

We created you from soil [or earth or dust], [: God created Adam and Eve from earth or dust; moreover, most of the nutrient substances are from the planet which absorbs such substances from the earth then when man eats such substances, they become semen in his body, then when he copulates with the woman, the semen will be in her womb]

then [they started to reproduce] from scanty fluid [: semen],

then from clot [or from a piece of solid blood],

then from a 'morsel of flesh': completely created and incompletely created [: some fetus may be aborted completely created, and some others incompletely created],

and We keep in the wombs whatever We want to an appointed time [of birth],

then We take you out [of your mothers' wombs] as child [after another],

then that you may attain your [age of] full strength,

and some of you are called to die, and some may be let to attain his lowliest elderly that he may not – following his knowledge – know anything [: he will start to forget everything he learnt] …etc.)

No, I'll tell volunteer the info...
Adam was made of an oil derivative. He also had "Made in China" stamped on the sole of his foot and broke soon after Eve first played with him ;)

Adam was created from wet dust (or soil), which is the same as dry mud (or clay).

The explanation:
Adam was created from the decayed organic substance of the dead man corpse that was buried in a grave, and which had decayed long time ago and became soil or dust, then when some little rain water came and mixed with this dry dust, then God created Adam from that wet soil or dust (or dry mud or clay) which was black and putrid :) having a bad smell).

Then after the creation of Adam in the wet soil was completed, God breathed or blew into him the soul :) From Gabriel was the blowing: Gabriel blew into him the soul according to God's command.)

This is in the Quran 71: 17

وَاللَّهُ أَنبَتَكُم مِّنَ الْأَرْضِ نَبَاتًا

The explanation:
("And God has formed [lit. planted] you from the earth as a planting.")

It means: God planted them from the ground like how the truffles grow.

Then from the same soil, God – be glorified – created Eve the wife of Adam, but Eve was not created from the rib of Adam! This story of creating Eve from the rib of Adam, was fabricated by the priest Ezra (or Esdras) the son of Siraeh who re-wrote the Torah following the return of the Children of Israel from the captivity of Babylon.

eanassir,

Did you see the title of this section?

Science and the Universe Science, scientific theories, and how they impact our view of the world and existence.

You are driving the wrong way on a one-way street.

Somebody's gonna get hurt.

Salaam bro....

All the four human races are human beings, no discrimination among them before law and justice and rights.

rite.... i think this calls for an intervention yea

Belief in Aliens: Before & After

Before

topgun_800px.jpg

After:

2007-06-26TomCruise.jpg

Brought 2 you by

The Free Advise Clinic

:)

(closed on Fridays)

eanassar hi

haven't had time to read your links but certainly according to many cosmologists/physicist that lve heard eg polkinghorne,hodgkins and gonzalez everything on earth came from stardust, ie carbon based life here on earth, so meteorites bringing life may not be so far fetched as some may think:)

so meteorites bringing life may not be so far fetched as some may think:)

I wouldn't say that the meteorites "brought life" dude. They brought some of the building blocks for life to develop on earth.... like cosmic seeds.

dont get hung up on semantics you got the gist:)

Exactly ! The building blocks of life are indeed are ubiquitous. Spectroscopy does not lie. Its findings find not only the left-handed amino acids that are essential and pivotal to life but many of the complex sugars that were only 10 years ago thought exclusive to life on Earth. The chemistry to live is a universal phenomenon. And that is what life is, chemistry. An inevitable chemistry. Like a mushroom that releases a 1000 billion spores the stars erupt the probability that complexity will evolve. We are complexity....

Back