Billy Connolly on CC / Palin

Discussion in 'Media' started by Tao_Equus, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Tao_Equus

Tao_Equus Interfaith Forums

Just came across this and Billy reminded me I am not the only cantankerous ageing white haired Scotsman with this opinion...
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kH40zaUxTTE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kH40zaUxTTE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

[youtube]GB6yzhoOjH0&feature=related[/youtube]
    The man is brilliant

3. nativeastral

nativeastral fluffy future

saw that whole interview that he did with his wife Pamela, l like his frankness. He's our [only] local celeb; saw him the other day coming out of our [only] local spar shop as he's up for the local highland games this weekend. He slags off the whole tradition but is always up for putting on his kilt! Heres the lonach men marching up my road; they walk miles having a drink at all the 'big' hooses on the way to the 'park' so Billy has to do the honours and get the whisky out at 9 am in the morning [even though he's a teetotal nowadays!].

[youtube]n-Ccfatl6sg[/youtube]

[youtube]SAYJYGSH0UA[/youtube]

4. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

[youtube]tcoVxbutl8g&feature=channel[/youtube]

5. nativeastral

nativeastral fluffy future

[youtube]3PcsTd5RF6g[/youtube]

6. Postmaster

Postmaster Well-Known Member

Scotish men arn't the only ones who wear skirts! Personally I think the Greek one looks much better :)

[​IMG]

7. Postmaster

Postmaster Well-Known Member

I think this is how we managed to get independece from the Ottomans they were probably in hysterics.