The Restore America Plan

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by shawn, Apr 19, 2010.

1. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

The Restore America Plan

MEDIA INQUIRIES ONLY EMAIL media.therestoreamericaplan@hush.com

The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:

* Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
    * Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
    * Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
    * End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
    * End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
    * End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
    * End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
    * End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
    * Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
    * End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
    * End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
    * End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
    * End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
    * In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
    * Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
    * Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
    * Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
    * Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
    * Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
    * Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
    * End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
    * Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
    * Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
    * Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
    * Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
    * Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.

2. bananabrain

bananabrain awkward squadnik

what is this supposed to be about?

b'shalom

bananabrain

3. xcvbxcvb

xcvbxcvb Well-Known Member

It looks like an attempt to dismantle the corporate underground and the agencies and networks which serve it, in America.

Shawn will maybe fill us in?

4. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

I actually know nothing about it, other than rumors.
    I am not American.
    But it sounds like a great idea and I was hoping myself that some of the Yanks here could fill in the blanks for us.

5. bob x

bob x Well-Known Member

No, it's an attempt to dismantle the government of the United States, which is perceived to be illegitimate based on a garbled ideology about what Anglo-Saxon common law was and still ought to be. I've met some of these people, there's no talking to them.

6. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that the gov't was effectively dismantled in 1933 with the New Deal and has been a fascist dictatorship of sorts ever since.
    But what do I know. :rolleyes:
    The people are considered idiots which is why we need lawyers to speak for us.
    And our ignorance is still used against us.

7. bananabrain

bananabrain awkward squadnik

name me somewhere in the world where that *isn't* true. i'll file this under "american political neuroses".

b'shalom

bananabrain

8. xcvbxcvb

**covers ears as the train rolls by**

I think this more what I meant... or how I perceived it orginally.
    Trying to set a restore point for America.

9. xcvbxcvb

I've actually exhumed Ataturk and have been trying to reanimate him in the basement. I just ...can't seem to get the hooch level right.

10. bob x

bob x Well-Known Member

The party which you evidently oppose won an election, and therefore quite properly was allowed to implement its policies, under which we have been quite prosperous, without the mass slaughters of millions of people which generally characterize "fascist dictatorships"; why, there are even message boards where you can openly express your opposing views!

11. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

There is some kind of rootkit computer virus that I heard of a while back and what it does is make it impossible for the system restore feature to work in an infected machine.
    Hopefully our larger "machine" is not similarly infected.
    [youtube]NCfVFxRsKQc[/youtube]

12. Pathless

Pathless Fiercely Interdependent

It all seems like nonsense to me. When writers fall all over their convoluted words, I get the sense that they really don't know how to communicate very well. I get the sense that I'm reading an academic paper or some other exercise where someone is trying to intimidate the general audience with their oh-so-special intellect.

Doing some quick searches to shed some light on this quackery. Here's what I've got so far:

"Who are the Guardians of the Free Republics?"

Well worth the read.

13. xcvbxcvb

There are way too many cogs in it for it to work efficiently. I suppose it's kind of like the way a state attorney will slap as many possible charges on you as they can and, then, see what floats up.

I don't really know, either.
    I'm only about a 3rd American, at this point.
    :)

14. xcvbxcvb

I've had that virus.

You have to do a complete wipe or get a new drive altogether.

I didn't see any new hemp legislature proposed in there, either.
    (Or any regarding medicinal opium or cocaine products.)

15. Saltmeister

Saltmeister The Dangerous Dinner

Alright, I'm not American, but based on my best knowledge of the USA, here is how I'd reform the American political, legal and social system:

1. Make voting compulsory rather than having a voluntary voting system. Prevent extremist voters with strong opinions from installing demagogical candidates.

2. Eliminate the bloated electoral system that exists today with delegates and expensive round-the-country campaigns to get people to vote. Introducing a compulsory voting system will reduce the amount of advertising and campaigning required to get people to vote. The electoral process will become cheaper.

3. Replace the current presidential democracy with a Westminster parliamentary democracy.:) A Prime Minister rather than a President will lead the cabinet. Upper and lower houses will continue to perform their present function.

4. Religious ideology will be forbidden in political debates and in the judicial/legal system, preventing religious fundamentalists and demagogues from dominating social, political, legal and judicial processes.

5. Abolish individual and personal gun ownership (federally and for all states) for all except those who need guns for hunting. Those who need them for training in world sports will only use them at gun-training venues and not be allowed to take them home. All guns will be confiscated from those who cannot legally own one. Self-defence is not an excuse to own a gun. Those who refuse to hand over their guns will receive a huge fine from the Internal Revenue Service or from their social security service.

6. Introduce a Goods and Services Tax to simplify the taxation system.

16. bob x

bob x Well-Known Member

17. Saltmeister

I found it quite short compared to the initial post. Why is that?

18. Pathless

Pathless Fiercely Interdependent

America is simply too big to be much of a functioning democracy. The one thing I agree with the people behind Restore America on --and this is NOT an endorsement of their reactionary "plan"--is the implicit notion that individual states are more socially manageable that a large federal government.

Salty, compulsory voting would never work in America. You'd have a bunch of rednecks (and others as well) talking **** about how this is America and no one can make them vote, by Gawd.

19. xcvbxcvb

It's also way too easy to cheat your way through.

Through school, through life....
    I think that guy summed it up best when he publicly blew a frigging gasket at the Republican party, saying that the whole institution was founded on the insurance business. I mean it's everywhere, tho.

The whole world spins on nothing more than a pay day loan, by now.

20. Saltmeister

Here is a list of problems I see with America:

1. failing public education system
    2. high proportion of adult illiteracy
    3. brain drain
    4. rising debt levels
    5. diminishing manufacturing base
    6. decreasing intellectual capital, not enough tertiary graduates
    7. engineering firms relocating their operations and R&D facilities
    8. manufacturing firms relocating their factories
    9. increasing number of lawyers, real-estate agents, accountants and not enough engineers, labourers and factory workers (why does America need more money managers and business people?:eek:)
    10. increasing trade deficit
    11. large government budget deficit
    12. becoming less competitive in relation to Asian and European firms.

Basically, the USA is going down the toilet and it is unlikely to recover.

People keep talking about the greatness of America but to me its all just a joke and a farce. I don't think anyone is going to fix it. The whole country is broken. It will never recover. Pardon me for saying this, but I think Americans are too stupid to know how to fix their problems.:) If they were even capable to fixing them, why are there so many of them? Why do they persist? Why didn't they fix it ten years ago?

There's a new problem every day. The problems keep multiplying. Every new problem that pops up spawns a new problem and they keep adding up until it's impossible to rise up above this sea of growing problems. Drowning becomes inevitable.

A developing country that gets plenty of capital investment can easily fix its problems by replacing the old society with modern technology and infrastructure. But developed countries tend not to be able to fix their problems, despite having the money and capital because all their problems tend to be social not technological. Furthermore, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't America a democratic, secular and multicultural society?

I may be half right about the secular aspects. America is often dominated by religious fundamentalism. But in a democratic, multicultural and signficiantly secular society, who makes the rules? For America to fix its problems there needs to be a radical overhaul of its culture. Someone needs to start giving the country some direction and making rules that will guide it toward economic prosperity.

This is much easier in a developing country because there is usually a consensus that the old system must be overhauled. But I doubt that people would have the political will or ability to form a consensus to overhaul a system that is supposed to be "modern." I think the only way America's problems will be fixed and resolved is if democracy was temporarily suspended. Maybe this is a case of democracy not working.:eek:

If Americans really value their superpower status, we may see the rise of a dictator some time in the future, someone who resembles Adolf Hitler. It is likely that the USA will be defeated and humiliated in a failed military campaign. The lingering economic, financial and debt problems will get worse and finally someone will decide that enough is enough.

By that time, the adult illiteracy will be so bad, the manufacturing base so small, tertiary graduates so few, trade and government deficits so large, debt so big, there will be so few engineers and scientists and so many lawyers, accountants, real-estate agents, business people and other money managers, that the country as a whole will no longer function. Poverty and homelessness will be so irrecoverably bad. America will lose its ability to fight wars in the name of freedom. Crime will be everywhere. Life will be so crap that the government will have to take freedom away from the people.

....and so the Gestapo units will start pouring in.:D