International Baby Party

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by bhaktajan, May 5, 2010.

1. bhaktajan

bhaktajan Active Member

My newest World Manifesto:

International Baby Party

Almost all politicians are Lawyers. Better they are Dentists.

But my point is that the basis of law and thus economics and thus liberty etc. must originate with child welfare.

Yet the world market which is full of mutual dog-eat-dog cheaters are based on pleasing adults first. Simplistic proposal I know.

But the last century showed that as fast as the First world could educate their country's youth they also sent the best educated offto war along with the trappings of the best that technology could create, war after war, each country taking turns at bat.

A "Constitution of the Human Babies Rights" must be drafted--the same rights would extent to all Adults too--but the difference is that the unborn/the baby/teen/student are represented by 'Inalienable' Rights, not just as a consequential State mandated obligation to be protected by some adjunct agency.

Newborns should be announced & paraded & schooled as a 'little buddha' all.

Attached Files:

2. shawn

shawn New Member

Inalienable human rights apply to all humans regardless of age (etc).

If the legal profession were induced to speak plainly then the politicians would most likely wish to cultivate a more useful trade.

Currently they do not speak plainly, but they speak with concealment and obfuscation in mind.
    On one hand it is simple job protection, but the other hand is far more sinister.

3. bhaktajan

bhaktajan Active Member

Collectively our mother is the cow; her husband is the bull; their baby is the calf; they live on a lawn; her milk is as variagted as ice cream and cheese.

When factory farms run efficiently, the surplus bring down the price of ground beef and veal ---a delicate balance must be maintained ---irregardless of the price of commodities rise exponentially (especially; specifically) during the course of each successive school years' graduating class.

The skies above are clear again
    So let's sing a song of cheer again
    Happy days are here again
    Happy Days are here again ...

The Hunger Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ...one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each district are selected by annual lottery to participate in the Hunger Games, an event in which the participants (or "tributes") must fight in an outdoor arena controlled by the Capitol, until only one remains. ...

4. bhaktajan

bhaktajan Active Member

I borrow this from a thread, it expresses a scheme that harkens to the OP here.

5. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Yes as I age I've developed an opposition against blatant kneejerk patriotism. Just because we were born into the lucky sperm club and landed white anglosaxon protestant in suburbia in the richest, most prosperous laziest spot on the globe without wanting for food, shelter or drugs, isn't indicative that we also are entitled to the most allergies, energy, carcinogens, and ritalin.

I am in favor of a general balancing....what say the first in this life go last in the next one and vice versa?

6. mzaib

mzaib Interfaith Forums

Actually I don't know a lot about international Baby day . I cant relate the conversation with the tittle and the image .I think Its related to politics . Would any body help me to understand this matter . I don't want to miss this lesson . Really here some conversations are working as lessons and I am enriching my knowledge through them .

7. bhaktajan

bhaktajan Active Member

We the Babies of the World, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of the World’s Babies.

[ § At no time should this be conflated with mass consumption of veal or other baby beasts]

8. Aupmanyav

Aupmanyav Search, be your own guru.

Eating non-vegetarian food: If they sign anything like that in childhood, they are sure to abrogate it in their youth claiming that this was forced upon them.

9. seattlegal

seattlegal Why do cows say mu?

Thanks, Aup! :)

10. luecy7

luecy7 New Member

Those Sea Gal cheerleaders do appear to be be going International with their... meat?!

Outstanding. Count me in for a cheerleader.