9/11 Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by NiceCupOfTea, Sep 9, 2010.

1. NiceCupOfTea

NiceCupOfTea Pathetic earthlings

Well its coming up the anniversary of 9/11 a day that changed the world as I new it.

So where are people with this now do you still believe its a conspiracy was it an inside job, was it the zionists, or was it what the media says it was ?

Your views please.

2. chakraman

chakraman God save us from religion

not sure if the media are correct, but i don't think there was a conspiracy theory as such is believed or inside job...i remember it was shortly after bush came into power...

3. Quahom1

Quahom1 What was the question?

Some people are just too damn foolish to keep from awakening the sleeping giant...and the rest of the world can't figure out how to get the giant to go back to sleep...

4. NiceCupOfTea

i dont understand ?

5. Quahom1

7 December 1941. The US was sleepily quiet on the world front (save for moderate support for Britian via supplies and goods), but Japan and Germany were gearing up for their move. Japan had alleged grievences with the US, and decided to take over the Pacific Rim (and put America in its place). When the Pearl Harbor attack occured at 0802 Sunday morning, over 2500 people were killed (10,000 injured), and the US Pacific fleet was devistated.

The Japanese Military claimed a great victory and scoffed at the weakness of the Americans, except one.

Admiral Yamoto did not share their sentiment. Instead he declared "All we have done is awoken the sleeping giant".

6. 17th Angel

17th Angel לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות

I thought the sleeping giant was China?

7. Quahom1

"Yamamoto believed that Japan could not win a protracted war with the US, and moreover seems to have believed that the Pearl Harbor attack had become a blunder — even though he was the person who came up with the idea of a surprise attack. The Reluctant Admiral relates that "Yamamoto alone" (while all his staff members were celebrating) spent the day after Pearl Harbor "sunk in apparent depression." He is also known to have been upset by the bungling of the Foreign Ministry which led to the attack happening while the countries were technically at peace, thus making the incident an unprovoked sneak attack that would certainly enrage the enemy."

8. 17th Angel

17th Angel לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות

lol yeah I understand the pearl harbour histories, I guess I was thinking/suggesting in a more neoteric sense.

9. Quahom1

You have a country roughly the size of the United States, with half the resources, but four times the number of people, who do not have a common language to communicate to each other with...

Second, the education level of the populace as a whole is not exactly up to par with industrialized nations as noted today.

Third, the control on the population by the central government is "tenuous" at best, and only strongest in the most developed areas.

Finally, the government embellishes and the people that are aware of the government know they embellish, so the people hide, sneak, and lie to keep the government appeased.

Where is the "giant"? :eek:

10. Saltmeister

Saltmeister The Dangerous Dinner

The precious aircraft carriers were the trophies he wanted to claim. He just missed them. Poor chap. Missed a golden opportunity. This was the plan Yamamoto had to devise to compensate for the recklessness of the Japanese leadership in wanting to be more aggressive. It wasn't his fault. I would blame his superiors.

11. Saltmeister

I'm sure they do ..... mostly in the east and central parts of the country. Maybe not so with troublesome areas like Tibet and Xinjiang, but these parts have always been less integrated....... probably because they were late additions to the former Empire. The spoken dialect would be Mandarin. The national writing system has been around for centuries. The provinces would each have their own spoken dialects, but for official matters, the national writing system would be used.

Give them another ten years.

Let's assume it holds.

What if it's a trick? Isn't there something in Chinese culture that says that when you want to fight a stronger enemy, you hide whatever strength you're gathering? Taiwan is currently the primary target of China's "expansionist agenda" and once it reclaims it, bigger ambitions may be looming.......

It wants to be one. They are the second largest economy now and they have entered the space race. If their economy doesn't implode, they won't become another Japan.

12. Quahom1

No they don't Salt. (have a common language).

There is no argument about that. One town can't read the writings of another town 50 km away...

Language barriers are so pronounced, sign language is the way they communicate in some places.

13. Quahom1

Space race?

Indeed.

Let's consider Salt...

[youtube]lBL98p0wZ7g[/youtube]

14. c0de

c0de Vassal

@ Q + Salty

There are two main languages in China: Mandarin and Cantonese. Mandarin is dominant and even Southern China is slowly picking it up, due to central China's efforts. All Mandarin speakers can understand each other. Q is right that there are differences between the language of cities, even towns. But they are just spoken dialects. China's greatest historical advantage (the only reason it is a unified nation, more or less) is that it has a very homogeneous population (overwhelming Han majority).

But with that said, the problems in China are plentiful as well. Think about this, why is it that there is not a single internationally accredited Chinese university? Or why is that China has never won a Nobel Prize, in anything? Also, how many high tech or industry leading companies does China have? Remember that by the time Japan was at this point it had Honda, Toyota, etc.

I could go on about the problems here, but I don't want my visa revoked, for I dont know if my words are being monitored or not.

p.s.

Regarding the OP:

9/11 conspiracies based on "controlled demolition" of the towers have been refuted.

15. Saltmeister

It's a sacrifice they're willing to make to be on top.:D

China doesn't have any major brands. Yeah it's a bit of a shame. Many of the key markets are already in foreign hands. But never fear; they have a big purse and could easily buy up the competitors. Intellectual property theft is another option. They could either hack into a competitor's computers or infiltrate their company with carefully-placed employees to steal designs.

To me they sound too complicated to have been tried. They were theoretically possible, but too spectacular to actually pull off. I don't know why anyone would want to try such a risky stunt in real life and make it look like a terrorist attack. Too many things could go wrong. If something goes wrong, the deaths of all those people would be in vain and people would discover the plot. It would make a good plot in a movie, but people just don't try these things in real life. This isn't Jack Bauer and 24. It doesn't matter how much of a patriot you are.

Murphy's Law: anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

16. NiceCupOfTea

thanks for that.

17. Dogbrain

Dogbrain Well-Known Member

There was a conspiracy. Political opportunists conspired to recruit a pack of religious fanatics, who then conspired to enter the USA and hijack planes. These conspirators then got onto the planes, attacked the people, and you have seen the rest on the news.

Yes, there was a conspiracy behind it, a conspiracy of Islamofascists.

18. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

2 pieces of info:
    1-In the basements of the towers in NY there was hundreds of billions in gold bullion stored.
    They only recovered 200 or so billion.
    Hundreds of billions missing and it didn't vaporize and it didn't get accidentally mixed in with the rubble.

2-Over 2 trillion was missing and it was alleged stolen by sneaky means and all the papers which were to be investigated were coincidentally stored in the offices which got blown up in the Pentagon.

Who knows what really happened?
    There could have been no planes and it was blown down using some new super-weapon....who can say too much BS all around.
    But these 2 interesting tidbits raise a lot of questions.

19. taijasi

taijasi Gnōthi seauton

Did the US know beforehand? Certainly!

Did we play a part in making sure things would play out the way they did? DAMN STRAIGHT

Did we actually orchestrate the whole maneuver, from start to finish? Ah well, nobody's perfect. As many steps were taken as could be, to make sure that what happened, WOULD happen, pretty much EXACTLY as it did ... and if the icing on the cake didn't quite get spread as ideally as it might have, weeeeell, no one's really complaining. Overall the job was a roaring success. You have to admit, what was seeking to be accomplished, WAS ACCOMPLISHED.

Let's make sure we see beyond one, brief event of 9 years ago today ... even if we take into account the careful planning that went on behind this INSIDE JOB

Got problems with that? Good. It just demonstrates that your conscience hasn't quite been squelched and shut off entirely .... yet.

Now could YOU tell ME a few of the REASONS why this WAS an inside job?
    Come on now, you can do better than that! Let's make a list. I'll give you the column headers, YOU fill in the rest:

Column 1: WHO benefits Column 2: HOW they benefit

Here's the catch. You can talk your familiar bull**** about Islamofascists ... and babble on about Babylon. We know the drill. Just play the game fair. For every Item where the WHO is your scapegoat of Islamofascists or Communism, you must THINK (already asking too much from some) of how the good ol' US of A is the WHO, and how WE benefit from what happens/happened.

Do I mean YOU AND ME, the little guy? No no no. I don't care if each `WHO' for America is ONE, lone individual, or a group of two. My point is, as an inside job, what WOULD `we' [read SOME, special-interest groups] stand to gain?

Hmmm. This will fast become uncomfortable, unpleasant and you might just get a little bit upset ... IF you play the f'ing game right.

Hey, I didn't say you'd LIKE the outcome. I don't like it either. :(
    The only difference is, I don't like keeping my head under this hot sand, looking like an idiot any longer. It's time to grow some cajones, accept the Truth, and MOVE ON. Yes, I mean that. `THEY' have not *won* ... and they won't. But you sorry saps who will salute ANYTHING that moves, given the right day, the right occasion, just the right number of sacrificial lambs or bloodied soldiers ... oh you make me sick.

so GROW SOME and face the facts. ACCEPT what happened (and why, and remember, it's a little bit complicated, yet not really, when you sort out the true, key & major players). And please, Please, PLEASE stand by that part of your Heart, Conscience, SOUL which tells you:

This should not have happened. It does NOT need to happen again. And yes, I TOO can help to make sure it doesn't.

You doubt for a MOMENT that you/we/I got duped? Oh well, you know they SAY that "ignorance is bliss."

Personally, I think that's bullsh*t!

20. Dogbrain

Dogbrain Well-Known Member

Tinfoil hat stocks just shot up!

There has never been a shortage of lunacy.