9/11 Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by NiceCupOfTea, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Joedjr

Joedjr A Sometimes Member

hi, why just this morning I've been doing a little reading on this very subject.
    AE911Truth.org

2. c0de

c0de Vassal

Peer reviewed papers on the subject:

Z. P. Bazant and Y. Zhou, "Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse?", Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics News, vol. 34, No. 8 (October, 2001).
    http://www-math.mit.edu/~bazant/WTC/WTC-asce.pdf
    http://www.asce.org/PPLContent.aspx?id=17273

Bazant, Z.P., & Zhou, Y.

"Addendum to 'Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? - Simple Analysis" (pdf)
    Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 3, (2002): 369-370.
    Brannigan, F.L.
    "WTC: Lightweight Steel and High-Rise Buildings"

Fire Engineering v.155, no. 4, (2002): 145-150.
    Clifton, Charles G.
    Elaboration on Aspects of the Postulated Collapse of the World Trade Centre Twin Towers

HERA: Innovation in Metals. 2001. 13 December 2001.
    "Construction and Collapse Factors"
    Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002): 106-108.
    Corbett, G.P.
    "Learning and Applying the Lessons of the WTC Disaster"

Fire Engineering v.155, no. 10, (2002.): 133-135.
    "Dissecting the Collapses"
    Civil Engineering ASCE v. 72, no. 5, (2002): 36-46.
    Eagar, T.W., & Musso, C.
    "Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation"

JOM v. 53, no. 12, (2001): 8-12.
    Federal Emergency Management Agency, Therese McAllister, report editor.
    World Trade Center Building Performance Study: Data Collection, Preliminary Observations, and Recommendations

(also available on-line)
    Gabrielson, T.B., Poese, M.E., & Atchley, A.A.
    "Acoustic and Vibration Background Noise in the Collapsed Structure of the World Trade Center"

The Journal of Acoustical Society of America v. 113, no. 1, (2003): 45-48.

"Collapse Lessons"

Fire Engineering v. 155, no. 10, (2002): 97-103
    Marechaux, T.G.
    "TMS Hot Topic Symposium Examines WTC Collapse and Building Engineering"

JOM, v. 54, no. 4, (2002): 13-17.
    Monahan, B.
    "World Trade Center Collapse-Civil Engineering Considerations"

Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction v. 7, no. 3, (2002): 134-135.
    Newland, D.E., & Cebon, D.
    "Could the World Trade Center Have Been Modified to Prevent Its Collapse?"

Journal of Engineering Mechanics v. 128, no. 7, (2002):795-800.
    National Instititue of Stamdards and Technology: Congressional and Legislative Affairs
    “Learning from 9/11: Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center”

Statement of Dr. Arden L. Bement, Jr., before Committee of Science House of Representatives, United States Congress on March 6, 2002.
    Pinsker, Lisa, M.
    "Applying Geology at the World Trade Center Site"
    Geotimes v. 46, no. 11, (2001).
    The print copy has 3-D images.
    Public Broadcasting Station (PBS)
    Why the Towers Fell:
    A Companion Website to the Television Documentary.
    NOVA (Science Programming On Air and Online)
    Post, N.M.
    "No Code Changes Recommended in World Trade Center Report"

ENR
    v. 248, no. 14, (2002): 14.
    Post, N.M.
    "Study Absolves Twin Tower Trusses, Fireproofing"

ENR
    v. 249, no. 19, (2002): 12-14.
    The University of Sydney, Department of Civil Engineering
    World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects

A resource site.
    "WTC Engineers Credit Design in Saving Thousands of Lives"
    ENR
    v. 247, no. 16, (2001): 12.

Other articles include focuses in Popular Mechanics and BBC. A magazine devoted to architecture also did a piece on it: http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

3. Diagoras

Diagoras Interfaith Forums

I know a bit about steel fabrication. I have studied the plans of the central steel super-structure, or skeleton of these buildings and the photographic images of them during the construction. I simply cannot believe that these jets were capable of seriously threatening their integrity let alone causing catastrophic failure. If they were not controlled demolitions then my name is Elvis Presley and I am writing this on Mars.

4. iBrian

iBrian Peace, Love and Unity Admin

Serves me right for reading IO discussions and links from late at night - I dreamt I was in China, watching a couple of things like a cross between an airplane fuselage and missle roaring over one of their motorways, one zooming into a tunnel. I walked into a house and quickly averted my view from the body parts strewn around. Ugh!

5. c0de

c0de Vassal

dude that wuzn't a dream!!! I wuz there !!!

:eek::eek::eek:

(j/k : P)

6. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

Given that the alleged planes hit on the side of the building it should have, by rights, if anything, toppled over at that point if the beams were weakened.
    The core of those buildings are very solid beams.
    I have participated in multi-story building demolition and they are not so easy to take down as depicted in New York.
    I am also familiar with aircraft and jet-fuel fires as my dad worked at the airport and so I would go there with him from time to time.
    They would have fire drills with the jet-fuel soaked planes and in spite of being filled with jet-fuel, the aircraft aluminum wouldn't melt, only the thin sheet would.

They are selling people a bill of goods and to their shame, many people are believing it.

7. c0de

c0de Vassal

I agree. Damn them conspiracy theorists !

8. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

Do you get paid to be a shill, or is it just volunteer work.

9. c0de

c0de Vassal

!!! even your personal attacks are prepackaged dude.

Do you buy them wholesale or just steal them from the internet?

10. bananabrain

bananabrain awkward squadnik

i personally would think very carefully about anything which puts me in the same camp as cartman from "south park".

b'shalom

bananabrain

11. NiceCupOfTea

NiceCupOfTea Pathetic earthlings

has anyone mentioned the zionists yet :rolleyes: ?

12. Diagoras

Diagoras Interfaith Forums

I think an event of this magnitude, the brazen front of people thinking they could get away with it and the way the human brain works all contrive together to make it difficult for people to either look at the facts or be comfortable about what these facts must conclude. But if you look at normal human behaviour 9/11 is nothing special except on scale and sensationalism. Business people the world over are not above burning down a warehouse full of unsaleable stock. And if an added benefit is an increase in demand for another product these business people are involved in so much the better. It is not a huge complex conspiracy. It is just bad old fashioned greed.

13. iBrian

Come on, shawn - I would think you better than to make personal attacks.

Disappointed overall with the tone we've been developing on the forum - let's accept that other people with have different viewpoints - it's essentially to a forum based on, um, interfaith. :)

14. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

This seems to be the problem....namely, that others cannot accept that there will be differing viewpoints and then have reasonable discussions about other points of view....hence my above comment.
    It is an ego thing as all of us have an ego and a certain amount of pride, and we use our minds to determine what is real from what is false.
    Obviously, there is a problem in this as we have so many contradictory results, so what is it....the reasoning process of the individuals?; the information which is being used to come to various conclusions?; and the fact that there are definitely agenda's both religious and political and the internet is full of people that do get paid to act as shills for a cause, or they do so as volunteer work.

Every remark from said individual was specifically worded to cut down and denigrate all others points of view which did not agree with his interpretation of the data and thus, his opinion.
    I had thought reasonable discussion was the order of the day, but have found out otherwise and so have responded in kind.
    My belief system does not have a clause which says I have to turn the other cheek.
    I do many times regardless....but there is a point.

15. c0de

c0de Vassal

You mean the "remarks" which provided photographic evidence and peer-reviewed journals?
    Or the remark that was a response to this:

^^ This is what you said about the opposition
    without providing a shred of verified evidence of any kind.

Damn! You figured it out!

I confess Shawn... u are so incredibly intelligent+important
    that the governments of the world have banded together
    to pay me to stop you.

To provide proof of this, I also infiltrated your house and
    took a picture of you:

[​IMG]

16. shawn

shawn Well-Known Member

See what a totally kool kat I iz.......I be stylin' with my designer aluminum headgear.
    Awesome photo...you even got my good side.LOL

17. iBrian

Okay, now let's play nice and no more personal attacks, thanks. :)

18. Joedjr

Joedjr A Sometimes Member

Well not too many of those links work. I think I counted 4, the first and the last are worth the time to read. The first details how a hot fire could have brought down the towers and gives good analysis of the author's argument, but does not include building 7. The second deals with building 7 only and given that it was put together by fema and nist, it's kinda like the inmates running the asylum.

I will say, like most others, I don't know what happened that day. I grew up 25 minutes west of the GWB and still find it very hard to believe that anyone could fly a plane into a building in NYC with out it being noticed on some radar screen or by eye by some one in the tri-state area. The first plane maybe just maybe, but 2 no way. How about the pentagon. Has to be one of the most important building in the usa. Everyone watching the sky over DC that day were out back on smoke break? Why, after the first airliner hit the tower, weren't there dozens of fighter jets in the air, especially around DC. If you happen to live near some of the air bases you can't help but notice that the jets are always up there.
    Maybe they just let it happen. A few years ago it came out that the us knew of the Japanese fleet in the pacific that hit pearl harbor but didn't know their exact whereabouts, or so they say. Mr. bin laden had to be ROTFL with how well his plan went. Just seems too well.

19. c0de

c0de Vassal

I am sure they will be there in hard copy, if you want to look into it.

Principle of Occam's Razor says the simplest explanation works best. A conspiracy is not a simple explanation. The people defending the skies just failed at their jobs, miserably.

20. taijasi

taijasi Gnōthi seauton

Oh my goodness. Please tell me this is not happening. This is a thread about ... whether folks spit on the trade towers and made them fall? Pulled them down with cables when no one was looking? Wth?

I'm lost.

I thought there would at least be SOMEONE around here who might realize just what the former admin would stand to gain from this. I thought SURELY that folks would be able to connect the dots.

Let's see.

Terrorists, who, before this were just a bunch of folks in Northern Ireland (sorry, but I must try SOMETHING to get people to cast their minds back before Sept. 11, 2001) ... Catholics fighting Protestants over the good ol' Jesus thing again (my loving God can kick YOUR loving God's ass, and we'll kill more of you than you'll kill of US to PROVE it) ...

... TERRORISTS ... are supposedly the ones who organized, financed, backed and masterminded this plot, when the good ol' US of A has propped up every Banana Republic and puppet dictatorship in the Middle East for the past 50 or 60 years (okay, correct me folks, I know it's probably been much longer than that, but I don't study this crap for a living). Is that about right?

Good ol' towelhead bin laden and those AK-wielding FANATICS, eh?

Oh good grief.

Why can't you all just connect the damn dots yourselves?

Let's see, the Middle East has umm, what was that black stuff that comes outta the ground that makes our cars go, and holds together the fabric of our society? Black gold, they call it.

Money, Greed, Power and Sex ... and you think *I'm* the loony here?

Mind you, I'm a Scorpio rising and have all these same issues as every would-be disciple, but umm, folks, this is what America is all about these days. Or have you been paying attention? And this was well BEFORE Sept. 11.

Some planes fly into a building, people get hurt, they jump out of windows way the heck up in the sky, plummeting to their death, and the smell of burnt flesh and smouldering hope just DOESN'T seem to ring the right bells with you folks.

What KIND of towers were these again that toppled? What was it again that these towers were FOR? What was it again that they SYMBOLIZED for a lot of folks? I mean, besides our fascination with the male member and modern-day phallic worship, I'm asking, WHAT was the energy/force again ... that green/gold/black stuff, which you a) carry in your pocket, b) stick in the bank for a rainy day or dangle off your physical body as ornamentation/bling/status indication ... and c) pour into your vehicles to keep them moving?

Okay, okay, the dots are starting to make a shape here, but I think it's still a little bit too vague. And my sarcasm will soon be eclipsed by anger, hatred and disdain for the folks behind this, so I'm just going to cut to the chase.

Your shape is that of a deadly ax-blow to the very heart of America. Not on spiritual levels, for that cannot be defeated, or even assailed. But these TRADE towers, indicating/symbolizing the financial power of the late, great American EMPIRE ... ah well, they FELL. BOOM! CRASH!

And guess who did it!?!

Those dirty, stinking, towel-headed Sand Ni ... umm, I mean, A-RABS. YEAH!

THAT's it ... THEY are the ones who brought America to her knees. THEY are the ones who made Lady Liberty cry.

OH GROW UP

Please, people, it's JUSTICE that is supposed to be blind, NOT your insight ... NOT your Sherlock sleuthing abilities.

The towers fell, people died, America's financial center was reduced to rubble, and a great big mess was created. Yes, yes.

But most importantly, as the shock, the horror, the sorrow and agony slowly gave way to anger, hatred and rage over what had been done, the desire for revenge moved to center stage. It's the oldest story in the book.

Irresponsible man goes out drinking, same man gets in car drunk, car smashes into innocent teen driving down the road coming home from work ... and family of teen is devastated. Do they want to help the poor sot who caused this tragedy? Do they want to get him the reform he needs? Or do they want ... REVENGE?

There is no veil, no mask, no guise, for what is desired in the vast majority of cases. Sometimes, FORGIVENESS does manage to triumph, and a bitter tragedy becomes a beautiful example of what makes Humanity truly Divine. But that is on a case by case basis, and you're not dealing with the HERD mentality.

Hmmm. I wonder, why was it that we sat on our ASSES for ~ oh let's see, HOW many months was it we WAITED to do something about 9/11? Was it a week, a month? Or was it not a carefully calculated period to see just how much hatred, how much anger, how much desire for REVENGE we could milk out of the American people? After all, we even had the WORLD's sympathy with us on this one. Everyone knew what would happen ...

... and those who were truly behind this thing (I don't mean those who were hired, those who were the players, or the American people who got PLAYED), those who TRULY masterminded it, took careful advantage of all aspects of the situation.

WHO was it again, who profited, when the U.S. went to war?

We must KILL THE TERRORISTS, KILL THE TERRORISTS, KILL THE TERRORISTS ... over and over and over. This is what we heard. And of course, no one questioned it, no one doubted, no one suspected for a MOMENT that there was any other way to handle this, or that in fact, what we were saying was not simply:

AN EYE FOR AN EYE

Oh yes, we went after REVENGE ... and Uncle Cheney and the BUSH BILLIONAIRE BUDDY FOUNDATION began to profit from this horrible, horrible disaster, making UNGODLY (sic) sums of cash, HAND OVER FIST.

Oh, but Good Ol' Dubya would neeeever do annnnything to hurt uuuuuuus.

No, no, why, HE was just doing what Jesus told him, with GOD on his side, and EVERYbody knew, EVERYONE knows, that when something this tragic happens, you HAVE to ...

KILL THE TERRORISTS, KILL THE TERRORISTS, KILL THE TERRORISTS

And of course, now everyone knows how evil Islam is ... because we all have been shown the light. EVERY Muslim is of course - a TERRORIST!!!

People ... people ... people ...

Why are you so gullible, so naive, such pushovers?

Am I just jaded, cynical, paranoid and foolish. Ah yes. That's GOT to be it.
    Let's dismiss with our thinking caps on this one, because God knows, in order for me to be right, that would mean ... why, ahh, umm, NO!

It just CANNOT BE.

Can't it?

If you want to put the pieces together, you need to remember, WHO stood to profit from this, WHAT they were willing to sacrifice (and whom), and just HOW much they stood to gain. Were a few towelheads willing to bite the bullet for the name of (fanatical) Islam ... and more importantly, to show America once and for all just what atrocities we have perpetrated, upon the WORLD, as a result of our Imperialism?

Of course.

I do not suggest for a moment that the hijackers, and those who were stooged into actually "pressing the button," do not represent radical, dangerous elements in our world, which now ~ THANKS to those who made this whole thing possible, pose a MUCH, MUCH larger threat than they did 10 years ago. OF COURSE they are now a much greater danger.

But guess who made it all POSSIBLE. :)

And if you have the IQ to do simple arithmetic you should be able to see the very good reasons WHY this was to their advantage. The former admin, and those who back such evil empires (truly representing the WORST that this country is capable of, both politically speaking, and in terms of GREED and POWER-mongering), got to be GOD for a day.

These power-mongers still enjoy their glory, their billions, and they continue to profiteer, just as was done during every former Republican administration that I can remember or name. I do not say the Democrats are immune from these weaknesses and sick, twisted games ... but then, our country is so blinded by hatred, greed and selfishness, that we cannot even recognize a good leader when we finally GET one.

No, I'm sick to my stomach thinking of what happened 9 years ago, and I honestly WISH TO HECK that EVERY single person on this forum, on ANY forum, and of any real IQ above 100 would also realize just who and what was really behind it all.

Instead, I see crap about, "did the towers actually fall?" "Maybe we blew them up?" And such bull****.

Folks, if that's all you can come up with, you don't deserve to have anyone connect the dots for you to begin with.

I thought you might at least be able to factor in what you MIGHT have learned over the years about human greed, power-mongering and selfishness, combined with what you are SUPPOSED to know about how out of kilter America is with the rest of the world, how we consume, consume consume, DESTROYING entire ecosystems, RUINING our oceans with oil wells, deforesting the most sacred, treasured rainforests on the planet ... all so we can have MORE, MORE, MORE.

I thought you would be able to see that for some, there is just TOO MUCH AWARENESS now of what a horrible impact all this is having on our planet. I thought you might be able to understand, that those who have had their hands on our proverbial cajones for DECADES, are now aware that ...

... their days are numbered ...

... and I thought you might be able to recognize, that these people, known to some as MURDER, INC., will stop at

NOTHING

to try and maintain their monopolies, their evil grip, on the American people's hearts, minds and PROVERBIAL spirits.

Again, that which truly makes us who we are, both as individuals, and as a PEOPLE, is UNASSAILABLE. It is invincible. And eventually, it WILL triumph. WE will triumph.

But meanwhile, while you all chase your tails and play ring around the rosie and laugh at people like me

:):):)

... I assure you, OTHER people like me will continue to do what we can to get folks to WAKE UP, just a little bit sooner, and a little bit more than might otherwise have needed to be the case.

Because you see, if we can get the SPOTLIGHT on these folks who think they can continue to get away with MURDER (and umm, last time I checked, they were STILL getting away with it, funding it all with what they are stealing RIGHT out of your back pocket, and MINE) ... then sure enough, we can STOP them.

Alright, alright, have your little games, indulge your flamefest, and move on with life. Keep playing ostrich, friends.

And just leave it to "the other guy" to figure this whole thing out.

Oh, we're just fine. And as long as we can kill all the brown people, and anyone who doesn't think about Jesus the way WE do ...

... we'll be alright.

GROW UP