Was JESUS the only heavenly being to incarnate into the human community from heaven?

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by donnann, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Re: Was JESUS the only heavenly being to incarnate into the human community from heav

Stop acting like our Messiah . . . it's pathetic.

2. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Re: Was JESUS the only heavenly being to incarnate into the human community from heav

Just in case you missed this part . . .

Everything you say is just as good as me proselytizing that I know the 'secret' and no one else does, it is Luciferianism, what you believe is completely incorrect, I will show you your errors, someday when you are a grown up spirit you will understand what I am saying, because I have been there and you have not.

LMFAO!!

3. Lunitik

Lunitik Interfaith Forums

I try to direct others towards truth, so automatically I am trying to be a messiah?

You see how childish your mind still is?

4. Lunitik

All I see is more childishness... your behavior shows you have absolutely nothing to show at all.

5. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

But you don't know the truth!

6. Lunitik

This is where you miss, you are adamant of this and thus I cannot help you.

7. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

You don't really listen do you? I am not acting childish, and please don't continue to refer to me as one.
    You want to debate our beliefs, fine. Try to comprehend forum etiquette, have you even read the Rules here, or are you beyond that too, or better yet . . . are The Rules wrong and you have the correct Rules?

8. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Because there are no truths, there are many truths and they are as individual as there are individuals.

But thanks for trying to 'help' this poor child . . . man, you are so full of yourself it is mindblowing.

9. Lunitik

I am not interested in debating at all, debates are childish in and of themselves.

10. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Then I mean discuss

11. Lunitik

Truth: Individuality is a fallacy.

12. seattlegal

seattlegal Mercuræn Buddhist

I can speculate that it might be because you do not want to go through the necessary work to present any evidence. But that is just speculation. Ball is still in your court.

When you look into the reasons for these attachments, you gain that wisdom--so pride is indeed transformed into wisdom. :)

You are providing sufficient evidence to examine in this respect.

lol

Are you sure you are up to make that kind of judgement?

You are not privy to my experiences, thank you very much.
    :)

Fair enough

Ahh, willing to prescribe willy-nilly to everyone else, but not willing take your own recommended prescription?

13. Lunitik

I am not interested in discussion either.

I am interested in creating situations where others can experience the ultimate, that is all. You wish to remain confined to mind, what I have to share is impossible within that restriction.

14. seattlegal

And that ultimate would be? Lemme guess! Um, Lunitik? Is that the ultimate?

15. Lunitik

I say it because you allow mind to assert, you are allowing mind to filter everything I say and now you want proof because that is how mind works. You cannot simply permit my words to permeate within you and experience the truth of them, always you allow mind to evaluate instead.

Pride is a concept which must be dropped, the wisdom is this very realization.

I am certain of it.

16. seattlegal

[​IMG]

17. Lunitik

This is how I know you have not experienced suchness or thusness...

18. Etu Malku

Etu Malku Mercuræn

Ok, explain why there is no individuality.

19. seattlegal

In this case, I would count that as a good thing!

Isn't that what I said?

I see. You are allowed to use your mind to make judgements, but we are not? [​IMG]

20. seattlegal

ROFLMAO! :p