My Musiq

Etu Malku

Mercuræn
Reaction score
Many thanks. Cos I couldn't play your stuff I didn't spend much time on your site; I assumed (incorrectly) the three tracks were free downloads.

:eek:
They could have been, sometimes I allow some tracks to be downloadable . . . I'm waiting for SG to log on.

No harm done, thank you for your honesty

seattlegal

Mercuræn Buddhist
Reaction score
They could have been, sometimes I allow some tracks to be downloadable . . . I'm waiting for SG to log on.

No harm done, thank you for your honesty

Yes, I did download the 3 tracks you had available for free download from your website. (Sol Invictus, {I downloaded when it first was released, as you announced here on the forum;} Busy Beetle, and Forbidden Fruit {which are available for free download now.})

I should have asked you before sending them to Snoopy, since he couldn't listen to them from your site. My apologies. :eek:

Etu Malku

Mercuræn
Reaction score
Yes, I did download the 3 tracks you had available for free download from your website. (Sol Invictus, {I downloaded when it first was released, as you announced here on the forum;} Busy Beetle, and Forbidden Fruit {which are available for free download now.})

I should have asked you before sending them to Snoopy, since he couldn't listen to them from your site. My apologies. :eek:
I thought so, I apologize to both of you then, my mistake! **HUGS!!

I'll make some more available for a while . . . :D

Snoopy

zennish
Reaction score

Praise be! I thought he was going to put a hex on me.

Group hug then!

Snoopy

zennish
Reaction score
Hold your horses sg! I haven't got a pc any more so downloading is a bit of a hassle.

Thanks for those three though.

Etu Malku

Mercuræn
Reaction score
Praise be! I thought he was going to put a hex on me.

Group hug then!
I reserve the hexes for music industry professionals, they deserve them ;)

I'll make a few other available later tonight . . . ssshhhh!

mryaso

Reaction score
I really dig Dead Can Dance, and will go listen Angelica In Delirium . . . another deep thank you.