Beautiful

Discussion in 'Belief and Spirituality' started by Lunitik, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Lunitik

Lunitik Interfaith Forums

2. Lunitik

Especially his statement that God is the very subjectivity, for in oneness everything is experienced subjectively - nothing exists outside you, yet your body is merely part of that subjectivity, it is not something significant to the Self at all.

3. donnann

donnann Active Member

ONENESS IS REALITY
    ONENESS PERCEIVED IS DUALITY
    DUALITY IS ILLUSION
    ONENESS PERCEIVED IS ILLUSION
    As you can see by the statement oneness is also an illusion because its the combination of duality and oneness. You can not have oneness without duality and vise versa as I have been talking about.

4. Hermes

Hermes Zos Kia Cultus

I don't care to make anything of his words...his mind is a seemingly a circular logic, of mumbo-jumbo - a little like zen, not for me.....but thanks for sharing...:)

5. Lunitik

If you are trying to find God through logic, you will miss every time.

God is the totality of all opposites, the whole from which all arises, yet logic functions through picking half. The beyond is beyond mind, it is not beyond death or whatever else, but it is perfectly good to see how close mind can bring you, good luck!

6. Hermes

Hermes Zos Kia Cultus

you are a little presumptuous and arrogant aren't you? that's ok. How do you know I have not found god yet? Statements like yours - talking all high falutin, remind me of the preachers who think they know everything and can lecture anyone, because they are so smart.

7. Lunitik

Feel free to view me as you will.

You cannot find God with logic, logic is the very thing which creates the separation.