Heaven and Hell are anthropomorphic constructs...

Discussion in 'Belief and Spirituality' started by wil, Sep 9, 2012.

1. luecy7

luecy7 New Member

What leads you to presume my intention? Perhaps someone has placed their words within your mouth. I read here that it was a proverb before it was a Shakespeare play title.

Sorry, I thought I was.

2. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

Oh how did I miss this?

Now I know you've been honing your skills, and you better be great at close combat....because when we meet you will be fighting to get out of a loving bear hug....

3. luecy7

luecy7 New Member

Thank you for the invitation, but where are your directions? I am in Switzerland for a week, maybe longer. As I interact here or there, do you think I should tell the residents what I see from my perspective, truthfully, and to hear, compare, and consider what they tell me they see from their perspective? Or, should I just follow the orders?

I am one of those types that appreciates an address or directions, if I am going to leave my *state* and visit someone else's *state*... at least, if it is per my agreement. If it is a secret invitation only, you could put it in a private message. Maybe you have burried the directions in a multitude of words, as you tend to do, or I am unable to see the directions from my *state*, or perhaps the self appointed word police have decided yet again that it was not in their tolerance to let a personal set of directions be posted for public consumption. That way we can hear their command. As the Forest allegedly said: ..it happens. :)

Perhaps there is no good direction to lead someone to your *state*, or my *state*. Otherwise, it might end up sounding like those directions: Left, Left, Left, Right, Left... "Hey sarge, are we marching towards heaven?"