MEAT EATING CAUSES WARS! Refute it?

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by Bhaktajan II, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevePame

StevePame Administrator Admin

That is not the point of this forum. And if that is your purpose with this thread, I'll end it here.

Namaste Jesus likes this.
  2. Bhaktajan II

Bhaktajan II Hare Krishna Yogi

"So. Mom and Pop's plan was to move into the neighborhood...establish trust...for 48 years. And then, run off with Jerry's sneakers."

If I am getting people angry [if it appears that I am doing that "ON-PURPOSE" that would be an erroneous conclusion] I don't see anywhere how I instigated it.

I mis-spoke: I am actually trying to get you guys angry ---to--- I am actually accomplishing to get you guys angry.

AND,

the reply I was soliciting was someone to say "Oh no Bhaktajan, I am not angry at your posts"

Now somehow MY intentions are to troll? I am not sincere?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It reminds me of posts with [declaired] Buddhists that explained that "there is no soul in Buddhism AND therefore there is no birth after birth cycle"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2018
  3. Arif Ghamiq

Arif Ghamiq Well-Known Member

SEINFELD ROCKS !!!

Bhaktajan II likes this.
  4. Bhaktajan II

I GUESS IT IS COMPLICATED.

5. Bhaktajan II

There are only a dozen CLASSICAL mythical beings (false gods) of Greece and Rome [not including Vikings lores] that I know of.

Where these CLASSICAL mythical beings (false gods) of Greece and Rome originated I do not know.

BUT the mythical beings (false gods) I am speaking of 100% fictional ---AND, AND, AND THERE'S MORE NOW A DAYS:

MYTHICAL CREATURES A-Z
    This list will grow with time and hopefully end up as an informative and pleasant experience to browse through and observe a fantasy world of mythical creatures and beasts from all over our past and present world.
    https://www.mythical-creatures-and-beasts.com/mythical-creatures.html

or

Santa Muerte, is a female deity or folk saint in Mexican and Mexican-American folk Catholicism. A personification of death, she is associated with healing, protection, and safe delivery to the afterlife by her devotees.[1] Despite condemnation by theCatholic Church, her cult has become increasingly prominent since the 2000s.

Santa Muerte is also seen as a protector of homosexual, bisexual, and transgender communities in Mexico,[32] since many are considered to be outcast from society.[33] Many LGBT people ask her for protection from violence, hatred, disease, and to help them in their search for love.

In the Mexican and U.S. press, the Santa Muerte cult is often associated with violence, criminality, and the illegal drug trade.[42] She is a popular deity in prisons, both among inmates and staff, and shrines dedicated to her can be found in many cells.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

6. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

“Take some more tea," the March Hare said to Alice, very earnestly.
    "I've had nothing yet," Alice replied in an offended tone, "so I can't take more."
    "You mean you can't take less," said the Hatter: "it's very easy to take more than nothing."
    "Nobody asked your opinion," said Alice.”

7. Bhaktajan II

I apologize. After collecting my thoughts I have discovered what went wrong with my post. It was a TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR.
    I did say this: Funny ... I am actually trying to get you guys angry.

When [due to my tact to put a question mark at the end of a sentence that I really want to be a accusatory "without being obviously accusatory"] I meant to say this:
    Funny ... I am actually trying to get you guys angry?

I hope the difference is obvious, especially as it is a debate tactic that I have evolved into doing due writing posts on internet forums.

So, it is Funny ... (that you guys are arguing 'against' me and as a result it appears) I am actually trying to get you guys angry. How could that be?

8. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

You don't need another shovel...the one you were using seems fine.

9. Bhaktajan II

Like turning swords into plowshares?

10. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

naw....like digging the pit you can't seem to find your way out of....

“Don't for heaven's sake, be afraid of talking nonsense! But you must pay attention to your nonsense.”
    Ludwig Wittgenstein

11. Bhaktajan II

OMG I hope the perp was not a vegetarian too.
    No bio-chemical factors? Let us have faith that is is due to ephemeral states of mind or what ever police detectives might call it.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Two dead after vehicle hits crowd in Münster, Germany
    Driver also dead after shooting himself after incident in historic part of German city, which also left 20 people injured
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-vehicle-drives-into-crowd-in-munster-germany

Another Vegetarian on the rampage????? ---
    Police urged people to avoid speculation and asked that they avoid the area near the Kiepenkerl pub where a large-scale police operation was underway. Kiepenkerl is a popular bar in the city’s historic centre. Earlier reports stated three people had been killed, but that was later revised down.

A vehicle, reportedly a grey VW van, was driven into a restaurant terrace area at 3pm on Saturday. Eyewitnesses said that it was driven at speed. Photographs of the aftermath showed tables and chairs strewn across the popular tourist square. An employee at one of the cafes told local media that she had heard a bang and people screaming.

12. Bhaktajan II

What? Are composing Rap songs here?

13. Bhaktajan II

Oh he of little faith

14. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

“We are no longer the knights who say Ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing!”

15. Namaste Jesus

Namaste Jesus Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai Moderator

Yup... me thinks it's time.

Arif Ghamiq likes this.
  16. StevePame

StevePame Administrator Admin

....and we're done.

Namaste Jesus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.