G'day!

elumin8

Mumbo Jumbo
Reaction score
Hi

I'm a 57 year old Australian male. I've retired from a long teaching career, firstly teaching science, maths, and physics to teenagers, and then primary school teaching.

I'm a musician and songwriter, primarily in jazz.

I've always been fascinated by spirituality and have had a spiritual wanderlust all my life. I've been a Christian of many sorts, ranging from fundamentalist lunatic to liberal Catholic. Over the last ten years, Ive tried being an atheist but it just didn't take. I'm now a kind of vague theist who is pretty sure he knows next to nothing about how the universe REALLY works. I guess because of this wacky statements of certainty attract my attention and I feel the need to challenge them. Nicely I hope.

It is my goal here to be respectful and civil if a little cheeky.

wil

UNeyeR1
Reaction score
Namaste, welcome and I like it!

Nice intro. My son is now in college studying to teach High School bio and evironmental science....

welcome to the search and discussions...(from a nontheistic unitichristian panentheist)

A Cup Of Tea

Reaction score
Welcome, you should just settle down into agnosticism, I'm pretty sure we're the best ones.

elumin8

Mumbo Jumbo
Reaction score
I there is nothing after one dies.....there is not disappointment either.

True. Frankly after death stuff does not form a large part of my spirituality. I am more interested in a framework that encourages me to be a better person now.

A Cup Of Tea

Reaction score
Well that depends on what is suppose to happen after death? There could be some wild things going on!