Spiritual question

Discussion in 'New Age' started by lightevolution, Apr 30, 2014.

1. lightevolution

lightevolution New Member

Hi all, i'm brand new to the forum and joined in hoping that my question may be answered or some ideas chucked around to help me more understand what I have experienced. I had a dream last year that has not left my mind and has deeply affected my life, I found myself floating in space staring upon a woman looking being with long electric blue hair, she was wearing some kind of black space suit that was tight the skin, as I gazed upon this being I felt a deep connection even though I didn't know what or who this being was. My question is; has any one had an experience with a being like her? What is it or the meaning of the dream? etc. Your opinions and answers would be greatly appreciated.

2. Tadashi

Tadashi New Member

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I've never had such a dream, my dreams are almost always mumbo-jumbo worthy of no analysis. I wonder if what you had was kind of similar to an out-of-body experience(OBE)? I think there are some members here who had an OBE, but I haven't seen them posting lately... If you google 'OBE', you'll find a bunch of websites and some of them have a discussion forum (if you haven't already joined one), people who've experienced OBEs may have better ideas about what you're trying to find out.

Tad

3. lightevolution

lightevolution New Member

Cheers Tad, I didn't think of the possibility of it being an OBE, I'll look into , Thank you! :)

4. Namaste Jesus

Namaste Jesus Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai Staff Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll excuse some of the petty squabbles going on at the moment.

I enjoyed reading your dream experience. I don't know what it means, but it really sounds interesting. Has this been reoccurring or was it just the one time?

I have weird dreams all the time. Check out this thread:

http://www.interfaith.org/forum/spirituality-and-dreams-16809.html#post284637

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Member

The floating in space part does sound like an o.b.e. We all leave our bodies during deep sleep and remember as a dream , if at all . I dont know about the woman with blue hair .