Oldest monotheist people

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by yeziditaly, Sep 12, 2014.

1. yeziditaly

yeziditaly New Member

Peace to everybody of you!
    In time of Sumerian-accadic people (the oldest people of the earth) they believe in one God and in Annunaki (who in reality were 7 greatest angels) after them century after raise the people of yezidis, I am affiliated to them.
    God is One, angels are 7 (the greatest is Peacock Angel Melek Tawus) and in 1200 a muslim sufi sheikh, Adi, came to let us know about the original tawhid (monotheism)...
    Did you know these things?

Haji likes this.
  2. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Over the years I've heard of them from various sources...some saying they were gods, some saying they were the Nephillum, some claiming alien influence (lizard brain merged with pre man), stories of them coming for the gold...

Ramtha, Seth (alleged channels) both mention the Annunaki...

I got no clue what is true, what is story...where can you lead us to documentation of your beliefs?

3. nothead

nothead nothead

Monotheism is good. Angels are good uns and bad uns. All "elohim." Under the Judaic banner.

4. yeziditaly

yeziditaly New Member

There is no written documentation that I can show now but I will tell you more as soon as I get more details about this deeper convinction. Thanks for your interest.

5. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Being Deviant IS My Art.

Hello Yez, and Welcome. I'm going to have to disagree with your comments regarding the Sumerian pantheon. Nothing personal, okay? Although there are variations of the pantheon, none of them call the religion monotheistic.

Here is a link that explains one common version of the pantheon:

Sumerian Religion

6. yeziditaly

yeziditaly New Member

As I told you I will give a detailed description of my studies very soon, thanks

7. The Adept

The Adept New Member

'...text resumes: the flood is apparently over, the animals disembark and Zi-ud-sura prostrates himself before An (sky-god) and Enlil (chief of the gods)...'

The earliest known deviation from the normal was with the heretic Pharaoh Akhen'aten who closed down the temples of the Gods for his worship of the solar disk Aten.
    And with Nefer'titi as Isis...:rolleyes:

Such are the ignoble origins of the monotheism.
    Perhaps it is a strange coincidence but Akhenaten married one of his young daughters.

8. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Being Deviant IS My Art.

Adept you are slipping. I actually understood what you just said!

9. The Adept

The Adept New Member

Can this be?
    How is it so?

It is a wonder to behold.

10. Haji

Haji New Member

is a monotheistic faith followed by the mostly gurmanji-speaking Yazidis and based on belief in one God who created the world and entrusted it into the care of seven Holy Beings, known as Angels. Preeminent among these Angels is Tawûsê Melek (also written as "Melek Taus") who is the leader of the Angels and who has authority over the world. Yazidism knows only one eternal God often named Xwedê.Among the seven Angels, Tawûsê Melek is the leader of the Angels.God appointed Tawûsê Melek to take care of worldly affairs.

Ezidi are Sumerian ....the peacock annunaki board which contains Sumerian Akkadian cuneiform in the white text is written E..Zi..Di
    E = means purity
    Zi = means pureness
    Di = means righteousness
    God =

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    RJM Corbet likes this.
  11. RJM Corbet

RJM Corbet God Feeds the Ravens

It makes sense to me. It's in line with my own belief that the one God appoints Holy Angel rulers of different worlds and arcs of space, loosely in the way a company director appoints branch managers, or that a king appoints dukes and lords.

Haji likes this.
  12. Haji

Haji New Member

Sure

RJM Corbet likes this.