I want to know which religions lets anyone for online conversion through skype or email ?

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by Reu Torah, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Reu Torah

Reu Torah Guest

I want to know which religions lets anyone for online conversion through skype or email ?

If any religion exist in above category then please tell me the religion name.

Thanks just want to keep it as knowledge.

2. Devils' Advocate

Devils' Advocate Well-Known Member

Do you not have access to the internet? I only ask as most of the questions you have wondered about could probably be answered by doing some research on Google or other search engine. You seem to want us to do the work for you. If you do your own research and have questions about what you found, you could ask here for other's opinions and I'm sure many would be willing to assist you. You have to do the initial work though.

StevePame likes this.
  3. BigJoeNobody

BigJoeNobody Professional Argument Attractor

I don't know of any religion that would require internet... nor even much contact with others, Christianity (protestant at least) is just a small belief that Jesus (PBUH) is your lord and savior, Islam Is just taking and believing the Shahada (There is only one God, and Mouhammed is his messenger) preferrably with 2 Muslim Witnesses... Agnosticism, I guess you could say it is simply saying IDK the truth, maybe it will show itself one day... Among dozens of other options... Find out what you believe, then search for how to convert... you seem to have a jewish tendency (judging by name), are you looking to join Judaism, or out of?

4. Saheim

Saheim New Member

Yep, simple and painless :) no skype required

My first Shahada, I was alone no witnesses. I re affirmed it, publicly at mazjid, later. I still consider that FIRST Shahada my conversion/reversion, though.

Gotta admit, I kinda wish we dunked people like the Christians, tho, that sounds fun. J/K :D

5. Craz

Craz Active Member

Why don't you just set up your own religion?
    Here is a guide http://www.apath.org/creating_religion.html