Your Daily Rant

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

Can't you read? The laundry rules are posted plainly on the wall of said room/s, especially the rules involving the times laundry has to be done..

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

If you're going to cook, don't take a nap while the stove and/or oven is on! The fire alarms in the building went off (again!)

To Whom It May Concern #2,

No, I didn't order a Thanksgiving meal. I'm allergic to pork products (for one) and the rest of the meal's off my diet for other reasons.

To Whom It May Concern #3,

Keep your hands off my :kitty:s! They're not declawed, and they're not afraid to use them!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

Apple cores do not go in with the recycleables! The closest to recycleables is composting! Also, it is posted everywhere in the complex that recycleng goes into either paper sacks or translucent blue sacks specifically for recycling. It's not just the complex's rules; it's countywide. Keep your clear garbage bags for just that: garbage!

Sidewalks aren't meant for motorized vehicle traffic other than electric wheelchairs and/or electric scooters like they have in stores. You plowed into a service dog!

Just because you believe that you're in the autism spectrum doesn't give you permission to tell off-colour "jokes" in a restaurant. There were small children nearby!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern.

I have a better reason for not letting the dog into my flat: I'm deathly allergic to all breeds of dogs! Stop trying to block the canines or you'll get evicted (it's part of the lease one has to sign every year.) Oh, and stop siccing your dog on the beagle!

Stop dialing my phone number and leaving no message! It takes up more space for important calls to me!

I'm on the wrong side of sixty! I don't qualify for Medicare! Not only that, I'm uninterested in your phone spam!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

Stop throwing dishes against the walls, then kvetching that you're running out of dishes!

I let legitimate working dogs in my flat because they need to be here. Your dog is just a pet. I'm not risking my life for it/your convenience!

Slow down when there's ice and/or snow (the four-letter word that causes more four-letter words) on the ground! Especially in a school zone!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Faithfulservant

Reaction score
I have one! I own a rather large German Shepherd and Pure white fluffy cat. If you don't want to leave with parts of them attached to your clothes then you should probably not come over.