New Baha'i publication released

Discussion in 'Baha'i' started by arthra, Jan 21, 2017.

1. arthra

arthra Baha'i

New publication of Baha'u'llah's Writings released
    18 January 2017
    HAIFA — A new volume of Baha'i sacred texts, Days of Remembrance: Selections from the Writings of Baha'u'llah for Baha'i Holy Days, is being released today, making available to the world a selection of newly translated Writings of Baha'u'llah.

Days of Remembrance offers forty-five selections revealed specifically for, or relating to, the nine holy days annually commemorated by the Baha'i community. It has been published in anticipation of the celebration of the two hundred-year anniversaries of the Birth of Baha'u'llah and the Birth of the Bab in 2017 and 2019 respectively, for which Baha'i communities across the planet are currently preparing.

The observance of holy days is an important feature of every religion, and the upcoming bicentenary commemorations, the first of which will occur in October 2017, will bring together communities through gatherings open to all, in villages, towns, and cities around the world.

Read more at

New publication of Baha'u'llah's Writings released - Bahá'í World News Service

[​IMG]

Ahanu likes this.
  2. Ahanu

Ahanu Well-Known Member

I see it is available in the online library, but I see nothing about a Kindle version . . .

arthra likes this.
  3. arthra

arthra Baha'i

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017