The Latest With Drumpf (Trump)

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine Junior Moderator, Intro

What kind/brand of hot sauce? Does it contain Carolina Reapers? o_O

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

2. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of your classroom (or a :kitty: slinking in after the last student arrives!) <(^.^)>

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

3. StevePame

StevePame Administrator Staff Member

The kids would love if we had a :kitty: around the classroom or school. Although they'd probably be even more less inclined to listen to me if there were a furry friend in the classroom :)

Ahanu likes this.
  4. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Interesting POV from Speaker Pelosi: https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-not-worth-it-to-impeach-trump-204822650.html

I wonder if the Mueller Report would provide the "push" (not that I would want something like impeachment to "glorify" Drumpf & Co. in spite of my previous posts [Pence would become President, and that would be devastating to the LGBT+ communities imho].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

5. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

6. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Temper tantrum ahoy!

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-tweets-continue-weekend-rant-says-fake-news-180200309.html

Why doesn't he accept that his rhetoric can cause people who aren't "okay in the coconut" to go one step beyond what is acceptable? The alleged murderer in Christchurch was already a white supremacist; Drumpf made it okay to be openly hateful, if not violent, against POC/people that are different from you. Hell, I remember several incidents during his campaign that still turn my stomach (one involved his making fun of a reporter who had a particular neuromuscular disorder...) and we shouldn't forget all of Drumpf's egging his audience on to violence, promising to pay their legal fees and/or bail.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  7. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Stephen Colbert speaks volumes here concerning Drumpf and the Christchurch shooter:

Basically he said that a) it doesn't take that much effort to condemn the killer's actions/Islamophobia that led up to the massacres, and b) if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then why is it taking goosesteps?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

8. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Muslim ban 3.0 [:rolleyes:] -

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

9. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

10. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The (former) head of the DHS has left the building and Drumpf's asked for the resignation of the head of the Secret Service.

The reason? Allegedly, a woman with two Chinese passports and a flash drive with malware got into Mar-a-Lago without being "challenged". If Drumpf didn't own/"run" Mar-a-Lago (and several other "exclusive" properties,) he wouldn't have to worry as much about security imho...

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

11. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To me, this is rather interesting:

Drumpf's "backtracking" so many statements from his campaign concerning Wikileaks that even Fox News has taken notice of a pattern...

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

12. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

13. Namaste Jesus

Namaste Jesus Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai

Simply shocking! First time in the history of mankind a father has used a term of endearment to address his daughter...... :rolleyes:

Trump bad, me no like.... Enough already! We get it!

Aussie Thoughts likes this.
  14. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Habitual liar,.lies, news at 7.

I don't think this thread is gonna change from its original intent.

I treat threads I don't like the same way I do MSNBC and FOX news...I don't open access to them. Just like I don't put anchovies or beef in my shopping cart.

15. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

What irks me about Drumpf's use of that term of endearment is that he uses it when it's inappropriate. I'd feel the same way if it was either President Obama or President George W. Bush using the same terms with their families in either a business or (when they were still in office) a Cabinet meeting.

"Down time" jargon can be as casual as desired. Otherwise, all bets are off, no matter who/what/where.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  16. Namaste Jesus

17. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Struck a chord? Singing the ballad of namaste Jesus now?

18. JJ50

JJ50 Member

Trump continues to be a very bad joke, which is getting worse with each day, which passes. That guy is making his country the laughing stock of the planet.

19. Namaste Jesus

Sorry dear, can't say I agree with you here or any of the other 254 posts you've made on this thread. Not all of us buy into media hype and obstructionist party rhetoric. The way to voice your displeasure with the current administration is at the voting polls, not on Interfaith...
    Hi QB... I mean JJ.;) How have you been? Still cynical as ever I see. You should fit right in with the tone of the forum here of late...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  20. JJ50

JJ50 Member

Hi NJ, life hasn't been that easy lately. My husband has health problems, and I badly fractured my right shoulder in November, which meant I was unable to drive until February. I felt bad about having to rely on our eldest daughter to drive us to places we needed to go. But such is life, especially when you are getting on in years.