The Latest With Drumpf (Trump)

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juantoo3

juantoo3 ....whys guy.... ʎʇıɹoɥʇnɐ uoıʇsǝnb

Trump may have rough edges, I don't give a shit. He gets things done FOR THE PEOPLE. Name one thing, anything at all, the libs have done for the people in the past 3 years...just one. They have spent EVERY bit of effort, EVERY ounce of energy on frivolous investigations that turn out to be nothing. Meanwhile the economy is booming, unemployment is at RECORD lows across the spectrum, lowest minority unemployment since records started being kept. Every politician in my lifetime made hollow, empty promises. Trump is the ONLY President that has been keeping his word - IN SPITE of the opposition even in the conservative ranks! He gets things done, he makes it happen. I will take a doer over a talker any day of the week, I don't give a good god damn if he does have rough edges.

Just think what this country could do if people acted like Americans, instead of curling up in their hateful little balls of identity politics. But no, you hate filled myopic hypocrites would rather spend time destroying - in the blind madness illusion of believing somehow you are building up.

I see a helluva lot more than I let on.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  2. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

. I couldn't even conceive how bad that would be...but unfortunately was completely blinded as to how bad this would be.

3. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

Lol Juan, do we need to quote McConnell when Obama got elected? Or remind you of the stonewalling on supreme court judges?

Lol, myopic hypocrites, you are sounding like our chief petty officer now.

He has done so much for our veterans, teachers, poor, healthcare, lgtbq, minorities, immigrants, my bad, what was I thinking?

Thanksgiving is almost here, check our scales on turkey eating Kurds and weigh

4. earl

earl ?

juantoothree, yes I'm a "liberal." For instance, I've voted in every presidential election since 1972 and have never voted for a Republican. However, I've never considered any Republican president or presidential candidate since then to be horrible human beings personality-wise, nor not to have the best interests of this nation and its people, (not to mention the people of the world), in mind until Trump. Heck, I even think Nixon was a better human being than Trump with much more integrity and respect for fundamental democratic institutions than Trump and he was on the verge of impeachment himself for fewer and less important breaches of duty than Trump.

5. juantoo3

What breaches? Russia?...that was Hillary, not Trump. Ukraine?...nevermind Biden's braggadocio for the moment...nothing in the context of the conversation is impeachable. So what breaches?

Destroying evidence subpoenaed by a Grand Jury however, that is impeachable and arguably (legally!) treasonous. Her turn is coming.

6. juantoo3

Two sides to a story, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Most telling for me, Obama got elected promising to end the hostilities in the Middle East and bring our troops home, and close Guantanamo. No thanks, keep the change. Trump said he would pull us out of the Middle East, and he is doing so. Promise being kept, unlike so many broken promises of the previous administration.

So who are the war mongers now?

7. juantoo3

I notice the silence regarding the cowardly Indian and the school kid.

I thought as much.

8. Aussie Thoughts

Aussie Thoughts Just my 2 cents

Spot on mate! I know for a fact this thread has been reported for COC violations numerous times, with little to nothing coming of it. Quite ridiculous this type of thing has been allowed to continue this long, especially here.

Namaste Jesus and juantoo3 like this.
  9. juantoo3

My point exactly...ESPECIALLY HERE. Coexist my ass.

10. juantoo3

Sure, evade the subject.

So, tell me, did you defend the cowardly Indian or the school kid?

Did you laugh at the severed head of Trump being paraded around?

11. earl

earl ?

This op ed by a number of former Watergate prosecutors lays that breach out Juan. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f0c2ce-eb72-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

12. earl

earl ?

What do disgusting things some so called liberals do have to do with Trump? The fact that there may be nasty folks presumably aligning with liberal ideas doesn't obviate the fact that Trump is quite lacking in the humanity department, (evidence for this point of view can be found merely by a compilation of the tone and words of most of his tweets or statements made at his rallies).

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  13. wil

wil UNeyeR1 Moderator

Idk what you are referring on any of these. But the penalty for treason is death...

Honestly I would prefer this thread not be here, and this subject not be broached on this site, he disgusts me that much. I do think he is doing the country a favor we now know our 3 party system has some checks and balances issue and we need to make some.changes before we get intelligent reprobate in that office.

His admin has broke some records, most vacation days, most golf games played, most indictments, most cabinet positions resigned...most taxpayer money going to his own companies...

14. juantoo3

Yes it is. And your silence and feigned not knowing is very telling too.

Both were all over the news for weeks, until things started to turn back again...after which the alphabet soup propaganda machine quickly dropped the stories. Yes, I see MUCH more of the institutionalized hatred disguised as so-called "news" than folks think I do.

Then why participate and prolong the injury?

I saw a brief glimmer of hope after your heart attack, but it turns out you dove right back in with both feet. You, of all people here. You who have taught for so long not to promote hate...here you are, for a PROLONGED period, promoting hate. Tell me how I am supposed to interpret that? I can understand a momentary, human lapse. I can understand a life event that makes one lose their track for a bit, but eventually they come back around - unless they are mentally ill.

This calls EVERYTHING you've ever said in the past into question, when you can't do what you preach to others they should do.

You have a funny way of showing it.

15. juantoo3

16. juantoo3

Remember you said this going forward in this discussion. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Rough edges might ruffle feathers, but I don't give a shit if he's getting the job done, something the libs have been unable to do now for eleven years, even when they had both houses and the Presidency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.