The Latest With Drumpf (Trump)

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Devils' Advocate

Devils' Advocate Well-Known Member

Because the public saw the vendetta by republicans for what it was. They knew this was only happening because it was Clinton. And of course the prime architect of this impeachment was Newt Gingrich - who was secretly having his own affair at the same time! Too bad it took a few more years to come out.

2. wil

wil UNeyeR1

3. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Those sneaky GOP guys....running a dozen candidates arguing with each other, letting the biggest doofuss win, and then convincing him to select a gov with nonnational recognition, their pet homophone as Veep.

The force is strong with them guys...

4. Namaste Jesus

Namaste Jesus Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai

That's just it really. He's not a politician. When he lies he comes across like your average Joe in the street BS'ing his butt off. I can't explain it to anyone's satisfaction, but that's actually part of his appeal to a lot of people. I have a neighbor, a nice older black fellow, that actually likes President Trump. To paraphrase he says, I like him, because he's just like us. Exaggerating the hell out of everything. He knows what needs to be done. He just don't know how to explain it. So he tries to BS his way around it.
    Ok, so with Bill, even though he conducted business with Monica in the oval office and later lied about it, it was just a witch hunt, boys will be boys, but Trump's indiscretions, all him. No ax to grind anywhere. He's just bad.:rolleyes:

5. Lux

Lux Active Member

The unbelievable power of cults ...

6. wil

wil UNeyeR1

President?

Let us see, fraudulent university, bankrupted businesses, breaks contracts, essentially makes money screwing people over on a mass scale.

Presidential material, check!

I am ashamed of our country. But it is hopeful...the millenials did not buy it...they are aghast as a group...and they thankfully are the future as our racist homophobes die off...

7. Devils' Advocate

If you truly can not tell the difference between what Clinton did and what Trump is doing, well I'm just going to go quiet unless something new comes up worth commenting on.

8. Lux

Lux Active Member

Even Fox News anchor won't defend Trump anymore ...

Shepard Smith, the Fox News anchor, on Thursday afternoon seemed to have had enough of Donald Trump’s slams at the media as peddlers of “fake news” — or, when it comes to CNN, “very fake news.”

“It is crazy what we are watching every day, it is absolutely crazy,” Smith said. “He keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we are some kind of fools for asking the question.”

Smith then started to look into the camera and added, “Really? Your opposition was hacked, and the Russians were responsible for it, and your people were on the phone on the same day it was happening, and we are fools for asking those questions? No sir, we are not fools for asking those questions, and we demand to know the answer to this question. You owe this to the American people.” — Smith was defending CNN correspondent Jim Acosta.

Shepard Smith Calls President Trump’s Press Conference ‘Crazy’
    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/journalists-react-president-trump-crazy-press-conference-233852174.html

A Cup Of Tea likes this.
  9. Lux

Lux Active Member

Holy mackerel!! I’d say the Trump administration is the enemy of the American people. They are the ones who’re spreading fake news!!

Trump cites (fake) attack in Sweden
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nald-trump-sweden-attack-carl-bildt/98127056/
    “You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden,” Trump told a large crowd of supporters in a hangar at the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport. “Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden,” he added. “They took in large numbers. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.”

Swedes baffled by Trump's 'last night in Sweden'
    Fmr PM says 'what has Trump been smoking?'

RIP FACTS: Kellyanne Conway Makes Up Fake Terrorist Attack

10. wil

wil UNeyeR1

It is absolutely baffling.... 80 provable lies...outright lies...in 4 weeks... 15% of Obamas security budget....his 8 years of expenditures... That trump b*tched about...he spent 15% in 4 weeks... Keep it up and in 8 months trump will have spent what Obama did in 8 years!!!

And he is already making more money off the presidency than we would pay him for being president...amazing...

And his followers and believers are still slowly waking up...not all...but more each day.

11. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Because we need more guns...

12. EdgyDolmen

EdgyDolmen Active Member

Hello Wil, been a while - I am so excited. Matthew destroyed my house. Three days ago I moved into my new house. It is great. Oh yes. My Trump inspired investments are doing great and today I bought me a brand new Glock. hehehe!!!

Namaste Jesus likes this.
  13. wil

wil UNeyeR1

my housemate has been down in NC since then for FEMA... hope they have been helpful...he has been pulling his hair out

14. Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine Junior Moderator, Intro

More BS/MS/PhD with our "beloved" president :rolleyes::

He's either smoking industrial-strength catnip or "cucurachas".:rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

15. wil

wil UNeyeR1

thx Rosa..

1. He called Hillary Clinton a crook.
    You bought it.
    Then he paid $25 million to settle a fraud lawsuit.

2. He said he’d release his tax returns, eventually.
    You bought it.
    He hasn’t, and says he never will.

3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest.
    You bought it.
    He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

4. He said Clinton was in the pockets of Goldman Sachs, and would do whatever they said.
    You bought it.
    He then proceeded to put half a dozen Goldman Sachs executives in positions of power in his administration.

5. He said he’d surround himself with all the best and smartest people.
    You bought it.
    He nominated theocratic loon Mike Pence for Vice President. A white supremacist named Steve Bannon is his most trusted confidant. Dr. Ben Carson, the world’s greatest idiot savant brain surgeon, is in charge of HUD. Russian quisling Rex Tillerson is Secretary of State.

6. He said he’d be his own man, beholden to no one.
    You bought it.
    He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.

7. He said he would “drain the swamp” of Washington insiders.
    You bought it.
    He then admitted that was just a corny slogan he said to fire up the rubes during the rallies, and that he didn’t mean it.

8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did.
    You bought it.
    He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

9. He said Hillary Clinton couldn’t be counted on in times of crisis.
    You bought it.
    He didn’t even bother overseeing that raid in Yemen; and instead spent the time hate-tweeting the New York Times, and sleeping.

10. He called CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times “fake news” and said they were his enemy.
    You bought it.
    He now gets all his information from Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars.

11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done.
    You bought it.
    He took his first vacation after 11 days in office.
    On the taxpayer’s dime.
    And went golfing.

And that’s just the first month.

16. Devils' Advocate

And the most unbelievable outcome of all of this - most of his followers see no problem with any of the above. There's plenty of protesting but it's not enough to do him any harm. There are various charges pending against him and his cronies. They 'may' come to something, but I don't have a lot of hope.

The Dems in the Senate used a procedure that forced every senator to vote up or down on whether Trump should release his tax returns. All the republicans voted no he doesn't have to (although there were one or two who voted the other way). As long as the republicans blindly rubber-stamp everything this idiot does there is little hope for getting his butt removed.

17. wil

wil UNeyeR1

The AG recused himself from participating in an investigation of trump and Russia because he is involved???

Time to step down bud!

18. Namaste Jesus

19. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Lol...3 million people in one day? Probably 10 million in total prtotesting the last month?

How much has been torn up, burned? By how many? Virtually nothing...

The flag, love America... Of.course we do....this guy is as lost as the one in office ...

Too funny, as you said...not.surprised at the response, we have a lot of ignorant people.out there that still think despite being lies to daily, sometimes a dozen lies in one speech...that still applaud.

20. Namaste Jesus

Sweet! Got my eye on a nice .38 police special a retired cop down the block has up for sale.;)