Baha'is in Iran have launched their own website...

Discussion in 'Baha'i' started by arthra, Feb 16, 2017.

1. arthra

arthra Baha'i

The Baha'is of Iran have launched their own website... and this is particularly crucial at this time as the Baha'is in Iran have met with more persecution and oppression lately..as confirmed by the Bahai World News Service in it's introduction:

"Although the official website of the worldwide Baha’i community has recently been made available in Persian and a number of other languages, the new “Baha’is of Iran” website is the first website of the Baha’i community of Iran. This development is especially important at a time when a large volume of anti-Baha’i propaganda has proliferated in that country. Since 2013 alone, more than 20,000 such pieces have been disseminated in Iran’s media.

The content and rich photography on the new website conveys the diversity of the Baha'i community in Iran, while also providing a sense of hope that religion as a reality can be a source of inspiration and give rise to constructive action for the common good. Its design evokes the vibrancy and color found in Iran’s geography, art, and cultural history."

The new web page is located at:

بهائیان ایران

Ahanu likes this.
  2. Ahanu

Ahanu Well-Known Member

Beautiful website!

arthra likes this.