Word mean something

The reader

Reaction score
i know I’m borrowing this from a President but He was correct when he said it. Words really mean something. A lot of people have forgotten what they really mean.like in the KJV Bible, straight, back in the 1600s meant narrow but today it in a direct line. In England, a torch can be equated with anything that puts out a light except a bond fire. So in Revelation 21:1-3 l would like to hear what you think it means?

wil

UNeyeR1
Reaction score
To me, revelation is a dream sequence...nothing is literal, all and all interpretation is conjecture.

Doom and gloom around every corner, and in the past couple millennia there have been thousands of end of the earth, of times, of civilization prophecy as well as guatentees of Jesus' return....

Seems folks believe He will come back in their lifetime...just like based on ticket sales folks think they will win the lottery.

Its the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine.

Namaste Jesus

Praise the Lord and Enjoy the Chai
Reaction score
In a nutshell, The Lord's prayer come to fruition. "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven..." That is, in the last and final Earth age, all things associated with our fleshly existence will cease to be. Satan will have been cast into the lake of fire, the final judgment will have taken place and Heaven and Earth will be one and the same where God dwells with his creation.

Bhaktajan II

Hare Krishna Yogi
Reaction score
Words really mean something.
Dear Reader, In my opinion, just as there is the Red-Letter Edition of the NT ---there is the Lord's Prayer.

I marvel at how Christians waste so much time showing-off there Rites & Scholarship ---all in an effort to preach to the dullards amongst us when the "Lord's Prayer" was directly given by Jesus himself.
Pray like this:
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever Amen.

All mysteries are contained herein! Especially, "Hallowed be thy name."

So in old age, in preparation of death, we practice remembering the Lord my chanting his name and HIS PRAYER.

Bhaktajan II

Hare Krishna Yogi
Reaction score
Chapter 8, Verse 5
And whoever, at the time of death, quits his body, remembering Me alone, at once attains My nature. Of this there is no doubt.

Chapter 8, Verse 6
Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, that state he will attain without fail.

Bhaktajan II

Hare Krishna Yogi
Reaction score
Reader, as an ex-soldier I must make you aware of the ultimate text that advises what to do at the moment of death: The Bhagavad-Gita.

Some notes:
Self-identity is the original identity of the soul in its original position,
namely, as an eternal associate of the "Supreme Personality of Godhead (Dio, La Persona Suprema)"
in pastimes ---all outside the material world of "repeated births and death" (samsara, sanskrit).

The soul is an individual entity existing within a sphere of millions & trillions of other like souls
all preforming the same activities (eat, sleep, mate, defend) from amoebas in stool to demigods in
celestial abodes ---each preforms actions to satisfy their senses (sense gratification).

Ego = a sense of self-identity [as per present Birth-- and thus, a false (temporal) perception].
Ie: Tall or Short; Fat or skinny; Rich or poor; Ugly or beautiful; dog or cat or king or despot or thug
or policeman; good or bad; etc. All these are "False ego(s)"

There is A] eternal ego and there is B] temporal false-ego. The difference is that the eternal ego is part
and parcel of the individual soul [ie: You, me, and everyone that ever existed or ever will in future all each individual individuals.
Each soul is indivisible and pervades the entire body, it is indestructible,
No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul,
for the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time, the soul has not come into being,
does not come into being, and will not come into being. the soul is unborn, eternal,
ever-existing and primeval, the soul is not die when the body dies, the soul is indestructible,
eternal, unborn and immutable the soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon,
nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind, the individual soul is
unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried, the soul is everlasting,
unchangeable, immovable and eternally the unchanged.

Personal relationships, work skills, wealth, social status are all lost ---and the future birth
is determined by the culmination of past works/the final thoughts at the time of death/life-long cultivated desires.

All past associations are lost upon a material body's death ---freeing it up to pursue any
available future birth without overt effort ---as per the qualification of the souls level of cultivated sophistication.

"False-ego identity vs eternal-ego identity" ---is like
"False cultivated sophistication" vs "Eternal cultivated sophistication"

The reader

Reaction score
Reader, as an ex-soldier I must make you aware of the ultimate text that advises what to do at the moment of death: The Bhagavad-Gita.

Some notes:
Self-identity is the original identity of the soul in its original position,
namely, as an eternal associate of the "Supreme Personality of Godhead (Dio, La Persona Suprema)"
in pastimes ---all outside the material world of "repeated births and death" (samsara, sanskrit).

The soul is an individual entity existing within a sphere of millions & trillions of other like souls
all preforming the same activities (eat, sleep, mate, defend) from amoebas in stool to demigods in
celestial abodes ---each preforms actions to satisfy their senses (sense gratification).

Ego = a sense of self-identity [as per present Birth-- and thus, a false (temporal) perception].
Ie: Tall or Short; Fat or skinny; Rich or poor; Ugly or beautiful; dog or cat or king or despot or thug
or policeman; good or bad; etc. All these are "False ego(s)"

There is A] eternal ego and there is B] temporal false-ego. The difference is that the eternal ego is part
and parcel of the individual soul [ie: You, me, and everyone that ever existed or ever will in future all each individual individuals.
Each soul is indivisible and pervades the entire body, it is indestructible,
No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul,
for the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time, the soul has not come into being,
does not come into being, and will not come into being. the soul is unborn, eternal,
ever-existing and primeval, the soul is not die when the body dies, the soul is indestructible,
eternal, unborn and immutable the soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon,
nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind, the individual soul is
unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried, the soul is everlasting,
unchangeable, immovable and eternally the unchanged.

Personal relationships, work skills, wealth, social status are all lost ---and the future birth
is determined by the culmination of past works/the final thoughts at the time of death/life-long cultivated desires.

All past associations are lost upon a material body's death ---freeing it up to pursue any
available future birth without overt effort ---as per the qualification of the souls level of cultivated sophistication.

"False-ego identity vs eternal-ego identity" ---is like
"False cultivated sophistication" vs "Eternal cultivated sophistication"
I appreciate your concern for my soul but I assure mine is safe because I have followed all the commandments of my Lord and savior. But remember the way which we travel is very narrow and slippery. I watch my every step. Job’s friends condemn him but God didn’t and that’s the only one I’m concerned with. I’m fighting for Jesus no matter what and willing to die for Him.

The reader

Reaction score
To me, revelation is a dream sequence...nothing is literal, all and all interpretation is conjecture.

Doom and gloom around every corner, and in the past couple millennia there have been thousands of end of the earth, of times, of civilization prophecy as well as guatentees of Jesus' return....

Seems folks believe He will come back in their lifetime...just like based on ticket sales folks think they will win the lottery.

Its the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine.
This is not the end of the world I’m talking about, just the complete destruction of the United States. But that’s not the whole of it because by the time God gets finished only half the world population will be alive. All I have to do is make sure my soul is saved and tell people they should do the same in my own quaint way.

The reader

Reaction score
Dear Reader, In my opinion, just as there is the Red-Letter Edition of the NT ---there is the Lord's Prayer.

I marvel at how Christians waste so much time showing-off there Rites & Scholarship ---all in an effort to preach to the dullards amongst us when the "Lord's Prayer" was directly given by Jesus himself.
Pray like this:
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever Amen.

All mysteries are contained herein! Especially, "Hallowed be thy name."

So in old age, in preparation of death, we practice remembering the Lord my chanting his name and HIS PRAYER.
Sorry, I guess I’ve been doing it all wrong. My prayer is more in depth and longer than that I’ll try to do better starting tonight.

Bhaktajan II

Hare Krishna Yogi
Reaction score
I appreciate your concern for my soul
Well of course, it's my duty. I am a devotee of Krishna.
mine is safe
Yep we have built in homing devices that rescue use to find your coordinates.
all the commandments
Which are ... ?
But remember the way which we travel
Hold on. Do you know where you will be going? You know who your contacts are? What they look like? Where they are stationed?
Yes, there is ye old dictum: "Only On need to know basis".
In the present world we know where a location is; how to direct our trajectory;
have alternate provisions readied; have contacts standing by;
and finally know how to recognise your mission is over...
This is the scenario of every family vacation from soup to nuts.

How could we do any of the above while NOT knowing the details before hand?
Could we do all of the above with blind faith? We must be mindfully conscious of each detail of the path, No?

The reader

Reaction score
If you were really interested you would read the Bible to see what is required by God to get to Heaven otherwise you fall in the lost category. Read what Jesus told Nicodemus before he even asked.

Namaste Jesus

Reaction score
If you were really interested you would read the Bible to see what is required by God to get to Heaven otherwise you fall in the lost category.
Although somewhat out of place for the Christianity section of the forum, The Bhagavad Gita, Bhaktajan often quotes from, also explains very well what is required to get into heaven. As you're posting on an interfaith forum, perhaps you should give that a read before labeling it's followers lost.

The reader

Reaction score
Although somewhat out of place for the Christianity section of the forum, The Bhagavad Gita, Bhaktajan often quotes from, also explains very well what is required to get into heaven. As you're posting on an interfaith forum, perhaps you should give that a read before labeling it's followers lost.
I’m not labeling anyone lost the Bible does that. I’m just repeating what the Bible says.

Namaste Jesus

Reaction score
Reader, this is not an exclusive Christian forum. You'll find many different faith and religions here. May different perspective and ways of looking at and accomplishing the same thing. If you can not grasp that or at least respect it, this is definitely not the board for you.

Again, Code of Conduct rule #2: We do not allow CR to be used as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith, or see any faith aggressively attacked.

Bhaktajan II

Hare Krishna Yogi
Reaction score
Reader, I do appreciate the prejudices of your assertion.
Up until the Guttenberg press [or sometime after its use] the masses only learnt by hearing from the priest castes.

If one makes an assertion, one is obliged to give a citation. If one does not they are presenting themselves as Pundit that knows all.

Bhaktajan II

Hare Krishna Yogi
Reaction score
Reader, please tell me this: Do little children have souls? Do you have a soul? Do I have a soul?

If we are lost, where are we lost? Are you familiar with those places known as lost? Did you need faith to be aware of lost places? Do lost places exist in reality? How many lost places are there?

Answer any or all of the above.

Now, what details do you have of Heaven? To describe a thing requires details. Faith is required to receive the message. But what information is there that educates a person?

IE: For $199 you can get transport and lodgings and meals to SOMEWHERE! And when you are taken SOMEWHERE you will be treated to the best of SOMETHING OR OTHER! Don't be left out of this special offer! Commit yourself now or you will miss-out on all sorts of UNKNOWN BENEFITS!
Don't be the last on your block to be without all sorts of UN-DEFINED DESIRES! Send the fruits of all your works now and we will send a complimentary package of STUFF to you. Included will be a brochure explaining all the details of things you have yet considered!