The numbers 1111

Discussion in 'Belief and Spirituality' started by KnowSelf, Sep 25, 2019.

1. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Member

My mother passed away earlier this month. After her passing one morning I visualized the number sequences 1111. The vision was enough of an impact that I googled 1111. one report stated "the universe has heard my request for enlightenment and to expect changes in my life. Another section stated someone who has passed over is sending a message to me. There was one of the section that caught my interest and that was to make a wish on the numbers 1111.

Let me give a little history about my father and our relationship, it was bad! Because of an incident between us when I was 16 years old, I carried around with me much hate and grief toward that man. I tried to forgive numerous times, but my feelings for him became more intense as the years went by.

I wished that my relationship to my dad would be resolved. The next morning I felt no resentment or animosity toward my dad.

My life changed.

RJM Corbet likes this.
  2. Shanta

Shanta New Member

It is good that everything was resolved so simply for you. Could it have more to do with your perspective (as you have written about in another thread) than the numbers 1111 or any other set?

3. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Member

Honestly, i haven't a clue what took place, nor do I understand how such a simple act as wishing reconciliation took away all of anger and to a degree hatred toward my dad. As I said must have tried a million times to forgive and reconcile with my emotions, nothing worked over the course 30 or 40 years. On the other hand I do not perceive any anger or negative feelings toward my father, it just so happens I followed google's advised and wished for something I truly wanted to come true. This I perceive.

Namaste Jesus likes this.
  4. wil

wil UNeyeR1

Placebo, coincidence.... Who cares...personal growth rocks!

RJM Corbet and Shanta like this.
  5. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Member

The method by which good things occur, most importantly they occur.

wil likes this.