Practices magic

Discussion in 'Belief and Spirituality' started by KnowSelf, Sep 27, 2019.

1. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Active Member

If not for adversity, would we bother at all

powessy and RJM Corbet like this.
  2. powessy

powessy Member

I am on what one might call a journey of minds. It is like this, if I can figure something out then I can find some of that time to ask questions about it. I can go places and see things that are from any walk of life if I can find the time to figure it out with. Time is not easy to find all the time so thoughts take time to figure out until you find enough time to learn something new. My personal views are to find the truth if it is out there and to understand as much as I can about the memories I have prior to this lifetime.

powessy

RJM Corbet likes this.
  3. powessy

powessy Member

That is what pulls us in is to find the truth to find the answers why am I here, why am I doing anything? The problem people have is they do not become themselves before seeking and having enough time to keep from being ripped apart basically you have to do this not knowing anything at all, which is almost impossible. I spent 30 years pulling time into me not knowing why until one day my mind entered into me this is why I am finding minds now teaching me things.

Five minds is the number of minds we need to become ourselves. the actual number of minds is much greater, if you were to look into the mind you would see five minds inside of it but inside of each of those minds there are five minds and five more inside of those also, five times. So basically (3125, 625, 125, 25, 5,) 1, you would need all of these minds inside of your mind to become yourself. Our time is based on our longevity how long we live, if we do not have enough time we become something inside of our minds to figure ourselves out, if you have enough time to fill the mind with time you then can become yourself only. I kind of always think of the Illuminati when trying to explain this, the pyramid is the mind and the eye is you not inside of your mind figuring things out to get beyond the veil.

powessy

RJM Corbet likes this.
  4. RJM Corbet

RJM Corbet God Feeds the Ravens

So do you mean the real Illuminati:

The Illuminati[1] (plural of Latinilluminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life, and abuses of state power.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Or do you mean the Illuminati conspiracy theories fake news responsible for such a lot of evil, including the deep state 'new world order' conspiracy stuff still going around now in the early 21st Century, as it was during the holocaust of WW2?

... In subsequent use, "Illuminati" has referred to various organisations which have claimed or have been claimed to be connected to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links have been unsubstantiated.

These organisations have often been alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order.

Central to some of the more widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power ...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  5. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

The idea of the King of the World is ancient and, curiously, not listed itself on Google!

I came across it reading René Guénon:
    "This remarkable book grew out of a conference headed by René Guénon, the sinologist René Grousset, and the neo-Thomist Jacques Maritain on questions raised by Ferdinand Ossendowski's thrilling account in his Men, Beast and Gods of an escape through Central Asia, during which he foils enemies and encounters shamans and Mongolian lamas, whose marvels he describes. The book caused a great sensation, especially the closing chapters, where Ossendowski recounts legends allegedly entrusted to him concerning the 'King of the World' and his subterranean kingdom Agarttha. The present book, one of Guénon's most controversial, was written in response to this conference and develops the theme of the King of the World from the point of view of traditional metaphysics. Chapters include: Western Ideas about Agarttha; Shekinah and Metatron; The Three Supreme Functions; Symbolism of the Grail; Melki-Tsedeq; Luz: Abode of Immortality; The Supreme Center concealed during the Kali-Yuga; and The Omphalos and Sacred Stones."

Preface:
    THE LORD OF THE WORLD
    The Lord of the World is the true Authority on Earth and reference to Him can be found in every tradition. He is associated with the name Manu amongst the Hindus; Metatron among the Kabbalists; and Melchizedec in the Judaeo-Christian tradition. His abode is sometimes called 'Agarttha'; a place analogous to the 'Siddhashram' of the Yogis or the 'Shambhala' of the Tibetan Buddhists. The idea of Agarttha often gives rise to wild and imaginative accounts of secret underground cities and the like but in this book you can discover what this place really is and how it functions in the present time-phase.

The very real fact of The Lord of the World has been buried out of sight in the West or distorted by supposing that the 'Lord' is an authority solely of the material domain. The true Lord of the World unifies both material and spiritual authority in Himself and is not a satanic or even demiurgic principle. He is the very action of God on this planet.

The Lord of the World, by the great traditionalist, Rene Guenon, has never been published in English before. The time has come for this important work to be widely known.

'We must be ready for an immense event in the divine order which we are travelling towards with an accelerated speed that must astound all who watch. Awesome oracles have pronounced already that the time is now.'
    Book online

StevePame, Cino and RJM Corbet like this.
  6. RJM Corbet

Excellent

Yes.

I think there are gods of worlds and angel beings, angel lords of arcs of space, of groups of worlds, hierarchies -- that angel 'rulers of worlds' may rule for a time, for a few millenia, then change or be 'promoted' ever onward, ever upward.

And infinite other dimensions co-existing like threads in a tapestry extending far beyond the natural universe limited by boundaries of time and space, the one that we are able to perceive.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Thomas likes this.
  7. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Active Member

Christianity warns not to engage in any type of outside belief contrary to its own. An example of this might have began in the Garden of Eden and ,mans disobedience to God's word. I am learning, however, Christianity is a single boat floating in a very large pool of water.

8. RJM Corbet

However I take my chances with that one; I believe God gave me a mind and brain to use. If I'm told what I may read and think, by anyone, I walk on by, lol

9. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Agreed ... the perennial point is you can only be in one boat at a time ...

10. Cino

Cino Big Love! (Atheist mystic)

Dig one deep well instead of many shallow ones?

11. RJM Corbet

If I'm drowning I don't care what boat rescues me?

Cino likes this.
  12. Cino

The Buddists have an interesting twist on this, to paraphrase: "If I'm drowning, I don't care about the specific density or temperature or height of the waves of the sea I'm drowning in, I get on the raft".

(The original is about a poisoned dart stuck in the skin, and whether to argue about its composition or just pull it out).

RJM Corbet likes this.
  13. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Active Member

Simple at its best

14. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Active Member

Do seekers stop searching

15. Cino

Is that a question, or a command, "Do, seekers, stop searching!"?

16. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Active Member

Quetion ? do they arrive at their appointed destination and search no more?

17. Cino

I think that many never arrive. Others arrive but decide they don't like it, and turn back. Others arrive, but get restless and press on, on some new quest. Some arrive, and stay. Some arrive, and decide to turn back to tell others about what they found.

I've known people from each category I listed. So many possibilities!

(Edit) Question: Are there stage posts on the journey? Does "arrival" count already for reaching such a stage post? Is there a clear goal?

18. KnowSelf

KnowSelf Active Member

In 2005 I had a season of intense spiritual. Since that time it seems I've been coasting slower and slower i'm 65 yrs