The Beauty of Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Beautiful, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Beautiful

Beautiful Active Member

Hello everyone :) Happy New Year !

wil❁, you have asked me what I mean by natural law. Thank you for the beautiful question❁ Just one example answers all this. The seed which gives rise to a beautiful plant has nothing inside, it is completely hallow. So if we want to give an expression to what is inside the seed we say the U n m a n i f e s t. This is the nothingness within the seed. This nothingness is what expresses itself as all of creation. This emptiness is the field of knowledge, which is the ancient knowledge in the records throughout this world, and probably other worlds. Its a beautiful record, a beautiful knowledge, and a beautiful technology. It should be the cause of great joy that this is in fact are birthright, that we are born out of such intelligence, vastness, and love.

It is this eternal and self sustaining reality in the field of i n f i n i t e possibilities which rules all of creation. From the Unmanifest all manifestations arise. This rule from emptiness is called Natural Law, also known as the Will of God; the Light of God. Being O m n i p r e s e n t and o m n i s c i e n t it is the source of all creation and infinite creative potential.

❁❁❁Please feel freee to share your thoughts. Keep in mind that the words are not the thing. Only a proper experience in the field of absolute abstraction can explain beyond words. Peace and Love❁❁❁

2. wil

wil UNeyeR1

I'm a little confused about hollow seeds.

Is that allegory?

I can't keep up yet.

A ton of known science seems missing.

3. Beautiful

Beautiful Active Member

It’s fascinating to think that each different seed seems to know exactly what the correct conditions are for it to begin to grow.

4. wil

wil UNeyeR1

It is only the key that unlocks the door

5. Beautiful

Beautiful Active Member

What lies beyond the door is mysterious and celestial.