FREEDOM OF SPEECH vs 'NO-PLATFORMING'

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by RJM Corbet, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

I rather like Penrose view that self collapsing wavelengths are minds. Stephen Hawking wrote he thought the universe could come into existence because of Phi(the transcendent number from which all numbers are derived) and added that he thought phi is a self collapsing wavelength. Penrose added his view that I mentioned in the first sentence. As a PanDeist I love this and believe it gives more legitimacy to the idea God exists. But both of these theories or hypotheses were/are simply hypothesis, not proven...but having some evidence and sound reasoning behind them, but still just hypothesis.
    But their hypothesis are sacrosanct because they are *popular* scientists part of the scientific establishments(scientism religion) high priest class.
    But other scientists not part of that prestigious hierarchy club...well...they dont deserve funding or a platform.

Get outa here, lol! Give me a break!

2. RJM Corbet

RJM Corbet God Feeds the Ravens Admin

No scientific theory is ever proved it can always be disproved that's the essence of a proper scientific theory. So tell that to Mr Icke.

Penrose offers possible confirmation for his 'erebons' in the LIGO 'wasebasket'.

I'll try to go through all your posts properly when I have time, because time is also for other things.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    Contrarian Deist likes this.
  3. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

Did you know there is a organization made up of thousands of engineers and scientists from around the world for 9/11 truth who explain why a plane crashing into either of the towers could not have caused either to fall in that controlled demolition manner so shortly after(or so close together)....or even at all...in that particular manner.
    And that's just one in the org. There are many thousands more engineers and architects and scientists acrossed the globe who say the same things.
    But...the scientific *establishment* and *officialdom*(including govt and scientific establishments and MSM) won't even allow them platforms to present their research or their findings or their claims? They lose tenure, careers, reputations get assassinated, they lose income, they get persecuted and silenced...including by the SO-CALLED scientific *establishment*.
    This is how the entire establishment operates....including the scientific establishment.
    Corrupt , biased, bought and paid for, and disinfo to the bone.

4. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

There are also many, many scientists and medical professionals challenging the mainstream official narrative and hysteria on covid and on the lockdowns...they get the same treatment from your previous scientific *establishment* and the shill celebrity talking head *top doctors* as by the MSM and the govts and celebs,etc.
    Hell even the WHO has consistently said lockdowns are dangerous and counter productive and masks arent as useful and effective as we are being told as we are being forced to wear these face diapers. But even they...the world health organization are ignored by these same establishment people(including establishment scientists).

5. RJM Corbet

There was a You Tube channel about it. I think it was called Nuff Respect. But it was taken down for repeatedly making up 'facts' after repeated warnings to stick to the truth. But no doubt You Tube is corrupt to the bone?

But WHICH ones? What are their credentials? Can you name them so I can check their credibility on Wiki, etc? Or is that also a corrupted NWO front?

6. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

There's a lyric from a song by symphonic metal band EPICA song *kingdom of heavan* that is also pertinent here.

*pioneering big breakthroughs, preceded by the opposition. Hold in derision all that's new, afraid to lose their own esteem.
    Scorn shall be directed at the genius*

7. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

Look it up.
    There was a team of doctors/nurses/medical professionals for example that went to the White House some months back to talk to Trump about it. You could easily find it on Google.
    There have been many others that have spoken out, but most of them have lost their jobs and been effectively silenced, some you will be able to find if you just do the research, Google and YouTube the issue for example.
    And like I said even the WHO have spoken out against the lockdowns.
    Look that up.

8. RJM Corbet

But that's not my responsibility at this stage. You are making the allegations, it is for you to provide the references, not for me to have to go searching. Time ...
    And lots of others who disagree with them. What are the credentials of these doctors and nurses?

But does that mean they deny covid 19 exists?

9. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

And yes, wikipedia is corrupted.
    Ya know it's funny ten years ago I was going to university and our profs told us wikipedia is not a trustworthy research source(beyond the surface anyways). Suddenky today the mainstream and even professors and MSM are citing it as a legit source.

Most of wikipedia editors and moderators have certain sociopolitical inclinations. You can find this is a fact by all the articles on mainstream conservatarian right intellectuals being labelled far right and alt right and white supremacist and bigots and so on. And classical liberals like Dave Rubin or Christina Hoff sommers(the dissident feminist) being called right wing(when they're actually just centrist classical liberals).
    But actually bigoted SJW radical feminist types get glowing pages citing their virtue.
    The articles on anything/one the officialdom does not like get *controversies* sections added in, but people on the side the officials like don't receive the same treatment...even if they have controversy surrounding some of their views. Wikipedia is run by progressivists and globalists and people with similar sociopolitical leanings, and not everything but alot of things...are written and presented in a skewed manner.

Yes, every source that is listed or considered as sources on the net by the establishment as legitimate is controlled and skewed.
    This includes so called face checking sites(which the establishment loves) like snopes, etc.

10. RJM Corbet

Of course not, for deep research. But surface would do for the purpose here, to check the credentials of all these people you mention ... if you'd say who they are?

11. RJM Corbet

Talking about Wikipedia and David Icke:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_conspiracy_theory

" ...The idea of reptilians was popularised by David Icke, a conspiracy theorist who claims shape-shifting reptilian aliens control Earth by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate human societies. Icke has stated on multiple occasions that many world leaders are, or are possessed by, so-called reptilians ..."

Give ME a break, lol ...

12. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

Some do. Many do not. But many agree masks are not as useful(and cause certain counter productive harms) and mask mandates and social distancing mandates and lockdowns are counter productive and cause more harm than good.

I'm sorry I do not have the ability to copy and paste links on the tablet I'm using(borrowed from a cousin/friend). All I can say is go to Google and to YouTube and look up things like doctors/medical professionals who oppose covid mask mandates and lockdowns(and/or who say covid isn't as bad as is being claimed/hyped up to be)* and *team of doctors/nurses/medical professionals meet with Trump who oppose mask mandates and lockdowns,etc*.
    I just did so and there are plenty of videos and articles about or from many of them.
    But act quick because some arw starting to be shadow banned or banned and deleted outright...unpersoned, erased from data banks, etc,

And again, like I said even the WHO questions the neccaseriness of mask mandates(reccomendations by choice yes, mandates...they question it) and especially lockdown measures, though obviously they say it exists. Yet even they are being ignored by msm, hollywood, govts, and talking head celeb*top doctors*, etc.

Like I said I am unable to find and cut/paste/share links info in my tablet(my cousin/friends), so I can only point you in a certain direction, it's up to you do follow that lead/point and look it up and do the research yourself to find out. If you're truly interested in the truth and alternative viewpoints to the *official* mainstream establishment one...you'll do so, you either will or you won't. Choice is yours
    If I was able to cut paste share direct links...I would.
    I've pointed you in a certain direction, that's all anyone can do for anyone else...point them in a certain direction....its up to the individual to further look into....do their own research on their own.

Do it or don't.

13. RJM Corbet

I do find the Twin Towers thing suspicious: the Pentagon aircraft that was never found,etc. But like the fake moon landings it would require just too many silent conspirators to really be feasible, especially on such a hugely murderous scale, imo

Contrarian Deist likes this.
  14. RJM Corbet

Probably I won't have time, although I might be prepared to skim search specific individuals. The fact a witness says something does not mean that witness is credible. That's my point. Sorry

15. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

But dude, everything I've pointed out in this thread and the other covid threads is undeniable that something very shady is going on with this. That there is much deception being fed to us for very corrupt agendas. I've made alot if points, shared alot of info, brought up alot of pertinent questions. Enough so that if you've read it all...and are being honest...including with yourself you'll admit...either vivid doesn't exist or IF it does(and it could I'm not saying it definitely doesn't, just that its highly questionable as to if it does) than at the very least we're being fed misleading infor5and misleading statistics/numbers and it is not as bad ad they want us to think and that all this mask mandate stuff and mandated social distancing....and fines and prison punishments for not following the orders 100%, and the lockdowns and the middle class and small businesses being shut down and their livelihoods destroyed while major monopoly/crony corporations get to hegemonize business and capital, and all the rest of it is Orwellian, totalitarian, and unnecessary, that AT LEAST is UNDENIABLE! As is the fact this whole debacle is VERY shady,

16. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

Fair enough. But it doesn't mean they AREN'T either.
    Each one deserves to be looked into and considered on their own individual merits.
    But that can't be determined w/out actually looking into them, hearing them out, a d examining their evidences and arguments first.

17. RJM Corbet

This thread which you are also turning into a covid thread ...
    More like a dark comedy of errors and political inability to acknowledge and correct them, imo. Not a sinister NWO conspiracy for world domination, at any stretch.
    But WHICH people are you talking about? Can you be more specific?
    Again WHICH people, and which credible evidence? Which is being asked for here.

Edited ...

18. RJM Corbet

But not one single specific instance for proper examination? Or have I missed anything?

@Contrarian Deist Please don't think I am being mischievous, deliberately trying to force you into corners. You have explained your difficulty in providing links etc, but I find it a bit thin as justification.

It's not the first time I have had this sort of discussion with covid conspiracy theorists -- one of my brothers is one. I just think if someone is going to stand up and shout at other people/sheeple to WAKE UP! etc, that person needs to have their facts and evidence prepared to hand.

So ...

Cino and Namaste Jesus like this.
  19. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

For certain topics sure. But if you're looking for objective and fair information on subject matter and persons and philosophies related ...particularly to the sociopolitical and certain ideologies related to what is or is not scientifically valid....wikipedia is woefully inadequate, misleading, biased, and corrupt.

20. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

I created a new thread on covid and lockdown/etc the other day for the express purpose of discussing these very things, unfortunately...the moderators within hours closed it off. So....

Dark comedy of errors. One would have to be incredibly naive as to think our powers that be with all the historical, philosophical, scientific, etc knowledge at their fingertips...which they have ...are that *bumbling*.

They've been talking about dooing all these things for decades my friend. They have used predictive programming to get us accustomed to the concepts of it all and to psychologically manufacture consent in our minds...trained us like pavlov's dogs.
    They have written books spelling their plans out. Researchers and sleuths and whistleblowers have exposed this all for decades and tried to get the info out to the public(and just been mocked by naive sheeple. Sometimes...and increasingly in these days silenced and banned and ruined in various ways...even met with mysterious deaths ...though more often than not the establishment till recently has been content to just let most of them do what they do...why? Because they know they've already got enough of the mobs of sheeple indoctrinated well enough that they will willfully ignore the information and mock and shoot the messengers).

One important example. Look up *agenda 21* and combine that research with The Georgia guidestones and Denver's international airport conspiracy too(among other things, these should suffice though as starters...as you research them and go down the rabbit hole on your own...you will see).
    And look into The world economic forum/davos group(and also the bilderberg group) and one of their most prominent members Klaus Shwabb and his recent book *the great reset*(in connection with things Henry Kissinger wrote decades ago). In connection with agenda 21 and Georgia guidestones.
    Also look into the wealth and power of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers...their connection to the federal reserve(they created)and *fiat money/currency* and their having funded all sides of ww1 and ww2.
    Look into yales skull and bones society(and the leaders and presidents it has bred in the U,S. And the societies rituals...which videos can be found on YouTube of their rituals which reveal their worship of malevolence and cruelty and death for their own sakes as well as of elements of reverse Christian devil worship). Look into the freemasons and Rosicrucians power and influence in the world as a whole(you will find their basic original premise and principles are quite enlightened and knowledgeable and noble...but also how the hierarchy in it works and has been corrupted by political agendas over the last century or two. And also look into the Rosicrucians...which like freemasonry started out noble enough but also became corrupted over time, look into its connection to the Georgia guidestones.z)
    Connect the dots.
    They're been inadvertently telling us what their genocidal, Orwellianly oppressive/repressive and totalitarian plans(which arw now coming to fruition in full...20-21...agenda 21) for decades, and people have just been too brainwashed and/or to intellectually lazy or naive to look into it, pay attention and acknowledge what's right in front of their faces.