FREEDOM OF SPEECH vs 'NO-PLATFORMING'

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by RJM Corbet, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

Which people?
    Like I said...there's so many, too many to try and pick out which to specificy here for you. It will take you literally ten minutes max to Google and YouTube many of them...then you can do your own research into them.
    I'm only telling you that they exist and that this so-called *scientific/medical consensus*(sold us by the establishment)...does not exist, it's a lie, a deceptive illusion they are creating to dissuade people from seeking truth and to just *listen to/obey* their talking heads.

I recommended a video on YouTube you should check out, it will answer some of your questions here,
    -Is Now the time to *do what we're told*-
    By Truthstream media
    Check it out

2. Contrarian Deist

Contrarian Deist Member

My experience is that most people who demand we(or demand anyone do this for them)do their research for them and *provide the evidece/links/etc* for them tend to just dismiss and ignore and not really even look at it anyways, so we are wasting our time/energy in doing so.
    There is literally soooooo much evidence out there, the only reason why some people aren't seeing it is because they refuse to even look or to do further digging on their own(they want to be spoon fed, whether by the establishment authorities...or by us conspiratologists, well..sorry unlike the establishment we will not spoon feed you, we will point you in a direction...and it is your own responsibility to look in that direction, do your own digging and research from there. *Unfortunately no one can be told what the matrix is...they have to see it for themselves*-Morpheus.
    And the of their own freewill take the red pill and awaken...they cannot be forced.
    We are here only to guide, to point, not to think and research for you),