Synchronicities

Discussion in 'Belief and Spirituality' started by Unveiled artist, Jan 14, 2022.

1. RJM

RJM God Feeds the Ravens Admin

I think we are equipped as humans with an inborn sensitivity to some extra-dimensional vibrations or intuition, or whatever word to use: through a glass darkly -- dreams and other insights

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  2. Ella S.

Ella S. Logoic Logician

How could one have sentience without a bloodstream to course the hormones that cause emotions through or a brain to process them?

I would probably define intelligence as sapient metacognition, but I'm not sure I would ever use the phrase "higher than man."

3. RJM

That's the point. How can one limit the universe to what we as natural animal creatures can perceive?
    Ok
    There are intelligences and entities lower than man too. Point is mankind is not the highest form of intelligence in the universe -- by which I do not mean intelligent space aliens, lol

Ella S. likes this.
  4. Ella S.

Ella S. Logoic Logician

I appreciate your patience in trying to explain this to me. I still don't think I quite get it. I don't really understand what you mean by higher and lower intelligences. Are you talking about IQ?

Who is limiting the universe to what we as natural creatures can perceive? And how can we claim to have knowledge of things that we can't at least indirectly perceive? And what does this have to do with the fact that emotions are caused by hormones interacting with physical brains that took billions of years to evolve within the universe?

Unveiled artist likes this.
  5. RJM

Limited and less limited. A flea has a more limited intelligence than a person. There will be discussion about a flea and a person having different but equal intelligence, according to their function.
    Some people.
    We cannot.

Consciousness is not limited to animal brain activity, nor is sentience.

Ella S. likes this.
  6. RJM

Life is not limited to natural carbon based life forms.

How do I know? Because I know by experience.

Can I explain it to you? Not if you have decided against it. It's not my duty to, anyway.

Leveller likes this.
  7. RJM

If you don't like it, go your own way.
    If you want to limit existence to human emperical scientific proof, it's your life and your mind to do what you will

8. Aupmanyav

Aupmanyav Search, be your own guru.

First paragraph: Science has that on its radar, no evidence yet.
    The Sentence below: There is no evidence of that. God, Angels, Satan, Jinn, Yaksha, Gandharva, Kimpurush, Apsara, Vidyadhara, Bhoota (ghosts), Pisaca, Vaitala, Vampires, Rakshasa, etc., who could perhaps move between the various worlds, unbound by physics and do whatever they want.

9. RJM

Can you link the experiments to see beyond timespace singularity?
    That's what I said: science cannot penetrate beyond timespace. Physics ends at singularity. Its ability ends at the human animal senses; all scientific instruments are extensions of our animal senses. Does this mean the universe is limited to what our animal senses can perceive? You can believe that if you want.

10. Aupmanyav

Aupmanyav Search, be your own guru.

11. RJM

The many worlds are branching paths of nature in timespace
    As far as I know they originated from the big bang singularity, along with all the energy and the forces.
    Anyway the inability of physics to be able to view them or interact with them in any way just helps my point.They are theoretical. There is no experimental evidence, or even the real possibility of an experiment ever happening.
    There is no evidence
    See above
    Nor is it my job to make anyone accept it. Just walk on by.

12. Unveiled artist

Unveiled artist Real life Dolls

Can you do so? Not because anyone is telling you to (as though they are forcing you?), just out of curiosity if you choose to do so.

What do you mean by life outside natural carbon life forms?...and how do you experience it?

I see "life" as a force or a vitality that keeps the natural world and physical universe "alive." People attempt to understand and experience it through many practices from prayer and meditation to Reiki or dancing. Whatever makes one alive.

I find many who have a spiritual belief tend to believe they have or experience something too special to share to others. Although I understand it in a personal sense, but outside of that it's a limiting dichotomy...unless we feel others will steal our experiences?

I don't know. Most mine relate to synchronicities etc. Some say they are from a higher power, God, Source, whatever...probably because they are undescribable. But it would be nice to hear some experienced none the less.

13. RJM

When a person meets an angel, or a spiritual being -- they know. Sometimes a person has to lose everything -- a lot -- for that to happen. God responds to sincere prayer, any time, any place, any religion. The person knows. There is no responsibility on a person to 'prove it'
    God is not required to dance to satisfy human curiosity

But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/11.htm

14. RJM

Not meant at anyone here, but it is probably more along the lines of:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
    Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
    For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 7

Just my own thoughts and experience, obviously ...

Unveiled artist likes this.
  15. Unveiled artist

Do they communicate to you by synchronicities and signs?

I know there's a trust factor involved before "seeing" communication but I don't understand how those experiences can be expressed as a person or being ..unless by metaphor for lack of better words to describe the interaction?

16. RJM

Perhaps God meets us where we are? The communication or 'touch' will be as I am able to understand at the particular time and situation?

17. RJM

God = the Divine

18. Unveiled artist

How would you define the mode of communication?

Is it understanding (I read there's a 'knowing' something is true despite not being able to show it non less explain it in words)?
    Gauging for more concrete terms

19. RJM

It is clearly understood by the recipient. It's given when it's given.

20. RJM

The more materially attached I get, the less I am able to receive