The election of 2024 ? What will happen and what is your opinion ?

Republican, Democrats, or Independant will win the presidency ?

• Republican

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Democrat

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Independant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Simply Masonery is gonna ask for the money the elite from masonery won't let it happen they will ask the money for it all ? And the money from needs to pay it. They won't budge like always. We have he technology to fix things and the politics to fix our promblems exist but the elite won't let it happen it us the people that need to make the breaktrhu to make it happen as always the good die and the elite win -_-.
Elite cartels?

We don't need Donald Trump or Bobby Kennedy people have the solutions and the technology is made by people who work for it and government takes the credit they work so we have solutions to all this. We don't need presidents to fix all this we need ourselves.

Elite lodges of masonery and cartels are control by the Elite this is all part fo their plans.

What's gonna happen people in 2024 the thing no one wants there will be a suprise candidate and there will be third parties and even billionares wait until september everything is gonna change 2023.

What's gonna happen people in 2024 the thing no one wants there will be a suprise candidate and there will be third parties and even billionares wait until september everything is gonna change 2023.
Interesting...

Climate change.

Regime change.

Change is constant.

Dang if we want the world to quit spinning.

I sorta like that Trump tested the system now...horrific while it happened but now the same justice department officials that he put in power are using the laws to prosecute him.

Hopefully this will warn folks who try in the future.

If convicted and sentenced, I will be lobbying that his jail cell be memorialized for prosperity. That the prison he serves time in become his presidential library. And that one presidential debate be held there as a reminder that the insurrection failed...and that every person running realizes consequences of treason and no one is beyond the law.

(I guess he wasn't elite enough)

If convicted and sentenced, I will be lobbying that his jail cell be memorialized for prosperity.
If he gets a parole hearing, hoardes of people should protest his getting parole.

Back