Rastafarianism

I have been reading up on rastafarianism, and a lot of websites have been saying that rastas believe that they are superior to the "white man". But that contradicts the whole thing about - everyone is Jah's children?

To overstand this concept you have to overstand how Rastas view race. A "white man" is not "white" because of his skin colour, but because of his mentality.

Anyone who wishes to embrace the Babylon System (see original post) is and forever will be a "white man." As a Rasta, they are my enemies. They do not embrace love and peace that is offered by Jah.

If that makes me racist, then so be it. By the way, my skin colour is white.

One Love
CanuckRasta

Africa is heaven?

1. Why?
2. What is so heavenly about Africa? If we put aside all the violence of political issues, gangs/tribes, put aside the starving and lack of water and mass amounts of dieseases such as AIDS. If we put aside the racial hatred of whites and blacks, if we put aside the mass amount of drugs created here, if we put aside this land used to be a real nice forest area but now it has been used up and is now a non fertile desert.... I can maybe begin to ponder how Africa can be heaven, but then when I look at the bible I can see that isn't possible.. Say when jesus was talking to his sheep before being sacraficed.... he said he was going back to the kingdom of jah... The sheep asked to go with him but he told them they couldn't as this wasn't a kingdom on this planet... Curious about your thoughts.

Africa is not heaven on earth. It is the closest representation to Heaven on Earth.

Africa has been, is being, and will be continually raped by the Babylon System. The holocaust of the Transatlantic Slave Trade, and subsequent materialistic oppression of various "inferior" cultures.

Take a look at the difference between Selassie's Ethiopia and colonial Jamaica.

See the difference??

Selassie I find a way.

One Love
CanuckRasta

Africa is not heaven on earth. It is the closest representation to Heaven on Earth.

Africa has been, is being, and will be continually raped by the Babylon System.

The holocaust of the Transatlantic Slave Trade

materialistic oppression of various "inferior" cultures.

So in Heaven, this happens? Sorry I am just trying to understand this..

These things don't happen in heaven, no. But they did happen here, and some would say still do happen here. Babylon did and does rape africa, and it why africa starves. The transatlantic slave trade was quite like the holocaust, in so far as millions of africans died and were abused for no other reason that they were considered inferior by the white man because they were black. I know very little of rastafarianism, except that which was brought to my ears via Marley, yet I am aware that some of it is quite political and should inspire africans to rise up and take back what is theirs by birthright, but I havent found much rascism there, towards me, at least, as I am not babylon.

Last edited:
So in Heaven, this happens? Sorry I am just trying to understand this..

Africa is an Earthly representation of Zion. Africa has been corrupted by Babylon.Africa *would* be Zion if the materialism, racism, harmful ways of Babylon were eliminated.But they took us away from our homeland. The stole our history, replaced it with their own.

Chant Down Babylon
One Love
CanuckRasta

I find Rastafarianism very interesting. It is possible that King Solomon created a geneology with the Queen of Sheba. he was facinated by her, he gave her many gifts, but do you really think one of them is the Ark of the Covenant??? If it's really in the church, why cant' anyone go see it? Can I see the ark????

The message of a Messiah could relate , especially to Jamacia! Was Haile Selassie, part of the revolution ??? I can't remember when it was that the black people were freed. If Haile Selassie was a part of this revolution it would reflect the story of Jesus. Messiah -properly translated means "political revolutionary" he is the appointed one to take down the opposing or dominant society. In Jesus' case, however - we are all still under the rule and blinders of the Catholic system. Perhaps the phrophesy sees fit to reenact itself in many places throughout time and on the earth!!!!???

Hi 17th...yes it's been done but he/she spelled "mitochondria" wrong. The mitochondria is an energy cell outside of the female genome, but within the body of the egg/ovum that is only passed down the X chromosome line to daughters. But like the chromosomal materials it also contains DNA which can be backtracked to its origins in the earliest modern female humans.

Researchers have traced the first modern female mitochondrial DNA appearances back to East and South Africa during a period about 150,000 years ago, and several thousands of years before the modern version of male humans appeared on the scene. This all began to come out a dozen or so years ago in the major science publications like "Nature", but I'll bet you could find it in the archived back issues of say the Guardian, etc.

And welcome to CR Guardianofthesecret. I think you'll find good people here, and you might want to think about looking look for another avatar since Earl has been using yours for some time. Less confusing to us oldsters you understand.

And "Jah" is "Yahu/Yebo", "the Great Elephant", and the everlastin' Lord who is from the mother continent Africa !

flow....:p

Rastaman Vibration

War

Until the philosophy which holds one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war

That until there is no longer first class
And second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
Me say war

That until the basic human rights are equally
Guaranteed to all, without regard to race
Dis a war

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion
To be pursued, but never attained
Now everywhere is war, war

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes
That hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique,
South Africa sub-human bondage
Have been toppled, utterly destroyed
Well, everywhere is war, me say war

War in the east, war in the west
War up north, war down south
War, war, rumours of war

And until that day, the African continent
Will not know peace, we Africans will fight
We find it necessary and we know we shall win
As we are confident in the victory

Of good over evil, good over evil, good over evil
Good over evil, good over evil, good over evil

All living cells,both plant and animal, have mitochondria, they are the power plants for living cells.

Back