What do you look like?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Postmaster, Feb 18, 2005.

1. LeoSalinas22

LeoSalinas22 merely a shadow...

i have a confession to make guys. this is so embarassing.:rolleyes: i really look like this. sorry for the deception.:D;)

Attached Files:

• 1-13.jpg
      1-13.jpg
      File size:
      95.4 KB
      Views:
  2. dauer

dauer Active Member

:O

That guy looks like a character from dragon ball z.

*lips move out of synch* You think you can crush me little sayan MWA HA well I have a trick to show you with my UPPERBODYMUSCLEPOWERBLAST TECHNIQUE!

*silence with dramatic pans and zooms and occasional reaction shots from around the planet as muscleguy spends the next 20 minutes charging his ki*

"Will muscleguy destroy the planet? Will Goku be strong enough to defeat this boistrous burly brawler before it's too late? Tune in next time friends, same bat-time, same bat-channel."

nanananananana nananananananana goku!

3. Muslimwoman

Muslimwoman Coexistence insha'Allah

Oh YUK Leo. Sorry I still prefer the Bay City Rollers to that. Erm, how does he get through doors - can't imagine he can even get through sideways?

4. KarimK

KarimK New Member

hey! :eek: no self-respecting Dragon Ball episode can end without a KAMEHAMEHA!

5. 17th Angel

17th Angel לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות

*sighs with disgust....* Want's shootin'......

6. Pathless

Pathless Fiercely Interdependent

Hey, thanks!! I am the Burger King Pope in Crimson? WOW!!!

7. 17th Angel

We are honored by the presence of the BK pope... *bows humbley*

8. InLove

InLove at peace

And here's one of J.H. with one of his bands--he's on the bottom left...(sorry--I couln't get that arrow off of there!)

Attached Files:

9. 17th Angel

What's with the hair in the first pic? Also... lol in the second pic, are they like a lynch mob? There seems to be a decapitated head on the table.

10. InLove

InLove at peace

Well, I thought maybe it wouldn't be so noticeable. But it is, isn't it? What happened it that my hair is so dark, and there was a big shadow behind us, plus that mirror between us. It made my hair look HUGE, so I tried to contrast the hair with the shadows, along with taking some of the shadows out. I don't have very many decent pictures....<sigh> Was trying to make do and "fix" things. Maybe I should ask someone to take it down and I'll find another one someday. :) I have some of me as a torch singer in a church play set in the '40's...lol...

The detached head on the table in the second pic is just the bass player. He's bodiless.

Seriously, does it look that bad? I think it kind of looks like I am wearing a beanie. :rolleyes:

11. InLove

InLove at peace

LOL--never mind. You don't have to answer that question. :D Maybe I can work on it some more, or maybe I'll post the "torch singer" NOT. Or maybe. Or not. :eek: (I knew I would have trouble--I knew it was true about the camera "capturing one's soul!) I've got some wedding pictures somewhere around here...maybe one of those will work. Gotta wait until I go back to Dad's to use the scanner, though. :rolleyes:

I didn't intend for the pictures to come out that big, either. If they hadn't, the "brushstrokes" wouldn't have shown up so badly, I'll bet.

Okay, would someone please take the post with me and Jack Halyard down, please? I've decided. :D

12. InLove

InLove at peace

Here--is this better? :D

Attached Files:

13. Tao_Equus

Tao_Equus Interfaith Forums

I love the first picture!! Very Cleopatra !!

(take no notice of 17th he skins babies for fun)

Tao

14. Tao_Equus

Tao_Equus Interfaith Forums

I have a pic I'd like to post but it is 270kb where a limit of 100kb exists. Anyone tell me how to reduce it?

15. InLove

InLove at peace

Thank you TE.

I just cut the size of mine down in a photo program. There's probably a better way, though.

17th isn't so bad. He doesn't actually eat the children. He does spit them out when he's done chewing...:D Just kidding.

(ugh, I was playing with the monitor to see how badly the photo might look to others, and now everything is real dark...this just hasn't been my day so far...:rolleyes:)

16. 17th Angel

The people of CR love me.... They have this real... -Deep- respect for me ya know...

All I mentioned was the hair, I didn't poke fun of it... I didn't insult it.... I just innocently asked what that was about... And I get shot down as a child murderer and baby skinner.... Thanks guys.... lol...

17. LeoSalinas22

LeoSalinas22 merely a shadow...

i don't get it, i thought inlove was a chick.:cool:

18. InLove

InLove at peace

You know we love you, 17th!

You're and angel...and a devil...and an angel...and...

[​IMG]

(Anyway, I'm glad you said something, 'cause I was wondering. I had my doubts about that photo in the first place.) :D

19. InLove

InLove at peace

I am, Leo--that is until I got to be too old to be seriously considered in that light, hehe. I posted a picture this morning which I tried to touch up a little, but I am still a fledgling amateur at doing that. It didn't turn out so well, and so I asked the mods to remove it. Maybe that clears things up. :)

20. 17th Angel

Send me the oringinal....... I'll have a lil look see....