What do you look like?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Postmaster, Feb 18, 2005.

1. InLove

InLove at peace

Thanks, Angel (oops, I forgot--we're supposed to call you 17th--I read that somewhere the other day....) I will have to go back and search for it. But I have already starting playing with the one I posted and I think maybe I've figured it out. Let me try my hand at it again first, but I might be callin' you up if it don't work out right. :) Or I might need wings or a crown or something like that...:D

Anyways, I gotta log outta here for the morning. I haven't slept. :rolleyes:

InPeace,
    InLove

2. 17th Angel

17th Angel לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות

You don't -have- to call me anything lol.... Anyway's see ya soon, Yeah I think it is more satisfying when you fix something yourself, but If you want me to I can get it fixed and tidy.... Failing that I'll just plop a big afro on you and know one will be any the wiser... ;)

3. LeoSalinas22

LeoSalinas22 merely a shadow...

correct me if i am wrong but i had a similar problem with this and my bro ended up having to lower the resolution on the picture and "voila!", it worked.

4. Tao_Equus

Tao_Equus Interfaith Forums

Great!! But ermmmmmm how?!!:p

5. LeoSalinas22

man, i am so sorry, i have no idear. maybe 17th knows? he is the tech nerd here!:D

6. sag2008

sag2008 New Member

I think you look very distinguished i love to study people's faces to see if i can guess there birthday's some are hard though especially from other places

7. sag2008

sag2008 New Member

may i ask what that picture is from or what location

8. LeoSalinas22

i am sorry, did you mean me? if so it wasn't a picture. it was a webcam on my brothers computer.

9. China Cat Sunflower

China Cat Sunflower Nimrod

Take it to Paint (assuming you're using a PC not an Apple) and make it smaller. Paint is under the accessories tab of you're Start list of programs. Click the Image tab in Paint, then select Stretch/Skew. Enter a value of oh, say 75% in both the horizontal and vertical dimension boxes. Save the new smaller image as a JPEG image in the "save as" dialog, and viola!

Chris

10. Tao_Equus

Thanks very much Chris :)

11. Tao_Equus

Well I really dont like posting my mug shot on the www but since I have this old pic of when I was posing for an ex-girlfriend artist I thought it maybe appropriate to this forum. You never know i might even get a few disciples as a result :p

Well here it is (I hope):

Attached Files:

12. China Cat Sunflower

You look like Steve Winwood! Or Ginger Baker, holy sh**!

Chris

13. China Cat Sunflower

Hey MW...

Yer old! Yeah, me too, but not as old as Flow! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I remember the Bay City Rollers, and I remember the Woody thing. This was right after David cassidy, but long before Leif Erikson! Do I need to mention the BeeGees? Marsha, Marsha, Marsha! I hate to tell you this, but deep down, way, way down underneath...you're still that motorcycle chick!:) Hell with Che, you could do your own motorcycle diaries...in a frickin' bedsheet! Now that would be wild!

Chris

14. Muslimwoman

Muslimwoman Coexistence insha'Allah

:eek: Flow's gonna get ya, flow's gonna get ya, fight, fight, fight (you can just imagine what a little troublemaker I was in the playground).

Oh yeah David Cassidy I lurved him and Donny Osmond of course :D I used to drive my parents nuts constantly singing the Marie Osmond song Paper Roses (by the way I have the singing voice of something small, cute and fluffy being strangled while drowning).

Hey I still like to listen to the BeeGees sometimes (for whom the bell tolls - brilliant). :p

Wish I had never mentioned the biker thing :eek: but yes the rebel is still in there somewhere under the layers of black lol. Just shows you how appearances can be deceiving. ;)

SO never judge a book by it's cover or a woman by her bedsheet!!!!

Salaam

15. China Cat Sunflower

Never judge a woman by her bedsheet...OK, I'll remember that!

It's funny isn't it? I mean, I'll bet you were an ABBA fan too. So, all these years later we're doing the grown up thing. I've got short hair, and you're a Muslim, but it was grand and stupid ,and wonderful growing up in that in-between generation we did, wasn't it? They don't have a name for us. Not baby boomers, or genX.

Chris

16. lunamoth

lunamoth Episcopalian

Lol, what do a Muslim, an atheist, and a liberal Christian/former Baha'i all have in common?

ABBA!

and the Dooby Brothers

17. lunamoth

lunamoth Episcopalian

[​IMG]

Trinity College, Dublin 2006

18. lunamoth

lunamoth Episcopalian

19. lunamoth

lunamoth Episcopalian

Camping at the lake.

[​IMG]

20. China Cat Sunflower

Haaaaaaa! It's a cultural milieu! We have a unique perspective having been perfectly positioned to observe the transition from the analog to the digital age! We are more qualified than any of another age to judge what is and isn't real. Well, I think. In the comparison of where we've been to where we're going essential truths are revealed which are hidden to other generations. We know, others guess or extrapolate. Neener, we are the greatest!

Chris