Count down to all out war in the Middle Eeast?

The United States is not a "dove" nation, and never has been. Simply look at the national seal of the United States of America. The picture says it all. An Eagle wearing the US coat of Arms (shield), with wings spread as if in flight. The face looks to the right and in the right talon is a sprig of olive branch, with 13 leaves and 13 olives (the branch of peace, by a nation that wants peace). But in the left talon are 13 arrows...ready to make war, and above the bird is the phrase "E pluribus Unum". Of the many, one.
Yes. I know what you are saying.

Rome and Iraq also used the eagle and look.

But if you look at the flag of the UN and of the peace flag, that is where I am going. I might be wrong but I do not recall America ever going into another Nation and fully taking that Nation by storm without a cause, after being attacked first, in an attempt to conquer it and increase its border. Like Rome and Germany who indeed made hostile effort to rule the world.
Yes, it did as it was being established and created borders for itself on the homeland but the nation was being born at that time.

In all honesty is the USA that hostile that it is not considered a dove Nation also? I am looking for some material online for this but no luck so far.

We see 2 two olive branches on the UN flag. We see a dove in the world peace flag.
Australia I believe, has been considered a dove nation. My dad was in the service also and he knows which ones are called doves, I cannot remember them all, but I do remember him speaking on this quite often.

The Middle East and parts of Europe are far from being dove nations.

I am not just speaking in symbols. Maybe the U.S. is still too young but I dont see the U.S. flag flying over Iraq which it could very well be today.

So my question to you Q, which is off topic but still...Did the USA make war for the Virgin Islands, Hawaii and Alaska? They were more or less annexed. Right?

I dont really claim know a lot about all this, just trying to make conversation.

President Bush made a profound statement. He said, if you are for terrorists, harbor terrorists, or are terrorists, you are against US, and we will come after you.

I do not think he was speaking in jest, and now the world is beginning to understand the truth behind the cowboy from Texas, and the world does not like it.
Yes this is right. He was not jesting at all. The world could not stop it. Now the US is trying to and everyone is complaining. Like I said before. Babysitting, because the middle east governments dont want to take control of there own problems and the other Nations are not strong enough to do it on there own. Almost like they have bred terrorism into there own people on purpose and they like it that way.

One other thing...Saddam needed to be exiled whether there were nuclear weapons or not, for the simple reason of his threats. That man had no power and ran a tiny dictatorship, going from many palaces to a hole in the ground.
The World did feel threatened by him because he spoke like a big bully but had no power at all. But we will see in the trials ahead.

Now I am voicing my opinion!!!:)

Bandit said:
Yes. I know what you are saying.

Rome and Iraq also used the eagle and look....
Good evening Bandit,

Germany also used the Eagle (bastard Eagle), and Poland used a double headed Eagle. Rome and Iraq's Eagles looked to the left (Bastard Eagles), and neither had symbols of peace in one grip and symbols of war in the other. An Eagle is not a dove, no matter how one slices the pie. But Eagles are by nature peaceful, until agitated beyond measure. They are lone creatures by design. They want to be left alone, and tend to leave others alone, until agitated.

Bandit said:
So my question to you Q, which is off topic but still...Did the USA make war for the Virgin Islands, Hawaii and Alaska? They were more or less annexed. Right?
Alaska? No, Secratary of Interior Seward bought Alaska from the Russians for $7 million dollars in the latter 1800s. Alaska's purchase was called "Seward's Folly" and "Seward's Ice box. It was considered a total waste of the tax payer's money. Then gold was found... The purchase of Alaska was not an annex. Alaska became an US territory. In 1959, Alaska became the 49th state of the Union.

Hawaii? No, the British brought decimation to the Hawain Islands visa vie Captain Cook (not intentionally). The United States picked up what was left of the Hawian people in the 1800s and kept them from extinction (Today only about 10,000 true Hawains still live). Again, I don't think Hawaii can truly be called an annex (others may argue that point), as we didn't fight the natives for their land. The Queen of Hawaii stepped down and (arguably) allowed the US to make Hawaii a territory. In 1960, Hawaii became the 50th state of the Union.

Virgian Islands (US)? No, After intense labor riots by the natives of the islands against the Danish rulers, the United States in 1917, purchased them for $25 million in gold in an effort to improve military positioning during critical times of World War I. St. Croix, St. Thomas and St. John became the US Virgin Islands.
While conditions improved, change came slowly and frustrations brewed. Residents felt deceived when they were not granted American citizenship immediately following the transfer and disappointment also existed in that the islands were run by Naval administrators and appointed officials.

The Military and the Interior Departments managed the territory until the passage of the Organic Act in 1936. Today the USVI is a U.S. territory, run by an elected governor. The territory is under the jurisdiction of the president of the United States of America and residents are American citizens.

Eh, you forgot about Guam, Rota,Tinian and Puerto Rico...:D

v/r

Q

Bandit said:
Yes this is right. He was not jesting at all. The world could not stop it. Now the US is trying to and everyone is complaining. Like I said before. Babysitting, because the middle east governments dont want to take control of there own problems and the other Nations are not strong enough to do it on there own. Almost like they have bred terrorism into there own people on purpose and they like it that way.

One other thing...Saddam needed to be exiled whether there were nuclear weapons or not, for the simple reason of his threats. That man had no power and ran a tiny dictatorship, going from many palaces to a hole in the ground.
The World did feel threatened by him because he spoke like a big bully but had no power at all. But we will see in the trials ahead.

Now I am voicing my opinion!!!:)
Weeeelllll, prior to the United front during the early 1900s the lands of the Arab (or Arabian), had not banded together in a concerted effort for a thousand or so years. During the time of the Crusades the Arabs were only beaten back once, out of 11 campaigns. The rest were routes or stalemates. Spain (for example) nearly became totally Muslim (The Moors had a great hand in this).

I'm not certain what happened next, but it is almost as if the Arab warrior lost heart and retreated back home (certainly not due to being defeated in battle, as they were not). Shortly after, the Arab world broke up into the traditional small villages and what not. Life went on as before, with interfaction bickering and such. In 1948 however, a new leader rose and he was from the old world. His name was Arafat. Britian broke up the lands into sections and new countries were formed, while old countries' borders were changed. Many were left as refugees...and Israel came back into being...the rest is history.

Sadaam and his Iraq, had the 4th largest and most powerful military in the world prior to 1991 (that can be found in Janes). Sadaam hid in many holes in the ground for over a year, and we found him by shear luck (and a quick eye of a private). What makes you think the weapons he had aren't still buried in the ground somewhere? Iraq is the size of Texas...that is alot of sand to sift through. The military is patient, the media is not Bandit. Instant results?

Sadaam started the Gulf war in 1988...did you know that? He ordered two Exocet missles fired at the USS Ward in the Persian Gulf. They both struck home, but the Ward survived (barely). The US did not immediately react, but then we never do...

v/r

Q

Eh, you forgot about Guam, Rota,Tinian and Puerto Rico...
ok, I cannot sleep you have thinking about all this. so the U.S. does not make hostile attacks unless provoked. So if people cannot see that, then they well, they just cannot see.
I will look for the material on the dove nations for you. just give me awhile.

Sadaam started the Gulf war in 1988...did you know that? He ordered two Exocet missles fired at the USS Ward in the Persian Gulf. They both struck home, but the Ward survived (barely). The US did not immediately react, but then we never do...
yes. it really should have been taken care of then, but there must be a reason why they waited. it is true the U.S. never does react immediately. wise as serpants gentle as doves? maybe?
sure there could still be nuclear weapons in the ground or materials transfered to a neighboring country. hard to say. My point with him is, he did not have the power that he tried to make people think even if he was 4th in weapons. He was too easily brought down.
I think this is really heading toward clearing the path for the Kings of the North to come down again. (not sure which ones that will be included in that.)

....And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished....

Bandit said:
ok, I cannot sleep you have thinking about all this. so the U.S. does not make hostile attacks unless provoked. So if people cannot see that, then they well, they just cannot see.
I will look for the material on the dove nations for you. just give me awhile.

yes. it really should have been taken care of then, but there must be a reason why they waited. it is true the U.S. never does react immediately. wise as serpants gentle as doves? maybe?
sure there could still be nuclear weapons in the ground or materials transfered to a neighboring country. hard to say. My point with him is, he did not have the power that he tried to make people think even if he was 4th in weapons. He was too easily brought down.
I think this is really heading toward clearing the path for the Kings of the North to come down again. (not sure which ones that will be included in that.)

....And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished....
The United States did not come from the sea, rather from the ground. The US is the second beast (with baby horns). (according to some scholars of the Bible).

Revelations states that this Nation can go one of two ways...it is all up to us (as Sacred would say).

But really Dear Bandit, we must get back to the thread :D

And you did say you were heading off to bed...

v/r

Q

remember you asked about COUNTDOWN to all out war in the middle east? that is what I mean.
i see the US kind of preparing this as for more battle as you have questioned. I think the baby horns is the false prophets but is used to see it like you mention.
not sure, if many see how political and religious powers are working and fighting together at the same time, but have there own separate voice.
this battle is not just about politics you know.

we will just have to watch and wait

Ok, I need to get this off of my chest. The original intent was to track down Osama Bin Laden. We invaded Afghanistan and this was certainly justifiable. But somehow we all fell asleep here in the USA. We completely left our mission in Afghanistan and invaded Iraq on suspicion of WMD. United Nations told us repeatedly to wait because there was not enough evidence.

We were supposed to respect the rules of this union just like all the other countries were supposed to. We chose not to wait and made a preeminant strike. As far as I know if any other member of the United Nations did this we would have stepped in to stop them and they would have been labled a rogue country. Think about it.

So we invade Iraq make it all the way to Baghdad and can not locate WMD. So we say, well, he was a dictator and the world is better off without him. This is true but it doesn't erase the fact that we completely ignored United Nation suggestions. We are held to a very high standard on the global scale and we completely fanned our nose at everyone and did what we wanted. This to me was unacceptable and I think there will be long term consequences.

So now nobody even mentions Osama. It's almost as though we forgot about him if that is even possible. Does anybody realize this or is it just me?

There is a spiritual law in effect called reaping and sewing. This law is as reliable as the law of gravity. It doesn't always happen immediately. Look at the slave trade. The USA reped what it sewed 200 years later. Now there are blacks all over the country that are still living in poverty and unable to rise above the oppression( imagined and real)that they and their ancestors lived. God only knows what will be reaped from Iraq. Oh,and for those wondering about Saddam yeah he did some dispicable things and was going to reap what he sewed whether we went in or not.

sure, but as long as Osama keeps rearing his ugly head from his cave and making more threats, they will find him.
you have to know how the enemy operates.
everything is falling in line for a reason.

didymus said:
So now nobody even mentions Osama. It's almost as though we forgot about him if that is even possible. Does anybody realize this or is it just me?
Salaam
Osama bn Ladin..??..??:confused: ,He is a card in the hands of USA regime, they play with it when they need that, the last time we saw his game before nearly less than 48 hour of the American elections to influence it's result .....The American elector believed that ( Bush against The king of the terrorism Ibn Laden ).you will see that when they need him they will use him............

A card huh.. Interesting.

We dont have a regime we have a democratic government.

Im just watching it all play out. . Anyone who is interested in the biblical proportions of this should read Ezekiel 38 and 39 and use Genesis 10:1 to show who exactly the parties are to play in the attack against Israel.. and I believe that it all boils down to that prime piece of real estate.

I do not think we are above using nukes.. Like Q said we have done it before.

Preamble to the United States Constitution

"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I support my government in whatever they do to ensure that our rights for domestic tranquility hold true from the beginning of this country till it no longer exists and we are truly One Kingdom under God.

Faithful, for those of us not familiar with the prophecy can you explain ? Thanks

Dear Friend

Yes I agree the lawyer Stanley Hilton states that he as evidence that Bin Laden died six years prior to 9/11 so it will be interesting to see what is revealed when the case goes to court. So even the info about him having the kidney opeation in US military hospital in Dubai a few months before 9/11 was propaganda.

US leader tactics are so simple to see through, problem, reaction, solution.

The truth will set the people free.........

being love

Kimxxx

the enemy is within

the UK lived with terriorists for years, London was bombed time and again

but we didn't bomb Ireland to the ground.......

as you said the other day Q Bush is a focus for people's hatred

and Bin Laden and terriorists are the focus to create fear in the people of the US cos the rest of the world sure don't fear them.

Perhaps if we heal the fear, hatred and darkness within we can have peace on earth.

peace

Kim xxx

The truth will set people free....unfortunately if you are waiting for truth from Stanley Hilton you will not get much of it. It has been shown he has been fabricating things, adding people he doesnt represtent to the "lawsuit" and the lawsuit has been thrown out all ready.

I agree jolly old England hasnt dropped the bomb but before you get to high and mighty I would go back through your history at some of the attrocities yall have commited against Ireland, Scotland, India shall I continue.

Frankly we dont care what the rest of the world fears or thinks about us. We all know the next time yall find yourself in a bit of trouble who you will call. It has happened before it will happen again. We are the big bully everyone hates till we have to come save your behinds then we are loved for a couple yrs till you feel safe again.

Dear Dor

Thank you for the latest info on Hilton I will check this out, but there are another two court cases being brought by other lawyers too. (sounds like a few people have been bought off).

I agree about the UK's past, history shows us that every great nation destroys itself with its own hand when it begins to dominate others.

But Europe as decided that it cannot allow the US to dominate the world and so Europe as decided to gather forces to ensure that this does not continue. Europe feels it can be another super power to match the US and in this we will have to wait and see whether they put their money where their mouth is.

Having said all that I love my US brothers and sisters and do not wish to see teh US be destroyed by its own hands and the puppet holders.

Those in the know are aware of the bigger picture and are doing their best to help US citizens to wake up.

being love

Kim xxx

Bandit said:
Only if you ignore the wording. "wise as serpants, and innocent as doves." Remember, God was warning the faithful that the unruly were more shrewed in business dealings than they...and whether good or bad, it was an admirable trait.

Bandit said:
...sure there could still be nuclear weapons in the ground or materials transfered to a neighboring country. hard to say. My point with him is, he did not have the power that he tried to make people think even if he was 4th in weapons. He was too easily brought down.
Then aside from the blessings and or intervention of God, you must think the US military is...lucky? Twice? Also, you can not forget the United Kingdom's efforts, as well as the Arab coalition in the early 90s, and the European/Asian coalition currently engaged in this situation. Overwhelming force against a "desert king".

Bandit said:
If you take the concept figuratively it is the two countries farthest north. There are only two countries farthest north in this world. One is Russia, "served" by a president, and the other is the United States (Alaska, a significant part of the United States 1/5th), "served" by a president, is farther north than Canada, Finland, Greenland, or Iceland).

If you take this literally, then who are to two "kings" farthest north? Two lands ruled by kings? Hmmm, King of Sweden? Future King of England? Which countries in the north have a Monarchy as a ruling body? Something to think about.

Bandit said:
Who is the woman? liberty? The whore? Justice? The Church?

So many questions when we get into prophecy.

v/r

Q

didymus said:
Ok, I need to get this off of my chest. The original intent was to track down Osama Bin Laden. We invaded Afghanistan and this was certainly justifiable. But somehow we all fell asleep here in the USA. We completely left our mission in Afghanistan and invaded Iraq on suspicion of WMD. United Nations told us repeatedly to wait because there was not enough evidence.

We were supposed to respect the rules of this union just like all the other countries were supposed to. We chose not to wait and made a preeminant strike. As far as I know if any other member of the United Nations did this we would have stepped in to stop them and they would have been labled a rogue country. Think about it.

So we invade Iraq make it all the way to Baghdad and can not locate WMD. So we say, well, he was a dictator and the world is better off without him. This is true but it doesn't erase the fact that we completely ignored United Nation suggestions. We are held to a very high standard on the global scale and we completely fanned our nose at everyone and did what we wanted. This to me was unacceptable and I think there will be long term consequences.

There is a spiritual law in effect called reaping and sewing. This law is as reliable as the law of gravity. It doesn't always happen immediately. Look at the slave trade. The USA reped what it sewed 200 years later. Now there are blacks all over the country that are still living in poverty and unable to rise above the oppression( imagined and real)that they and their ancestors lived. God only knows what will be reaped from Iraq. Oh,and for those wondering about Saddam yeah he did some dispicable things and was going to reap what he sewed whether we went in or not.
The United States of America was attacked (3 times before 9/11, that we are privy to). The President of the United States of America said "no more". The people agreed, and agreed again in 2004 (November). The United Nations has its own agenda (which does not include the United State of America as a deciding factor in its ultimate decisions). The President of the United States does not take orders from the United Nations, nor will not (a great thorn in the UN's side). US military assigned to assist the United Nations Peacekeeping forces do not take their orders from other than US Commanders, who get their orders from the Pentagon, not the United Nations. The US military is forbidden from wearing the uniform of any other entity (extra national or military, or any piece of one while on duty, and/or in the uniform of the United States, and/or under orders of the United States), and the UN does not like that.

The original intent was to get every bastard ever associated/affiliated with the attack on the United States of America, wherein 3000 plus people lost their lives in 2001, 6 people lost their lives and over 1000 were injured in the Twin towers bombing in 1993, the USS Cole was damaged and 27? sailors lost their lives in 1999. That was and is the ultimate goal.

The media almost never mentions Osama bin Laden, until it is conveneient (read that as make headlines).

I don't have a clue where the African-American issue plays a part in this war. The punishment to the "white folk" of America (wherein they did their damndest to kill themselves and eachother over the plight of the black man/woman/child), happened over 145 years ago. Today, some African-Americans are doing their best to kill themselves and eachother, and the rest of us often feel helpless.

Hmmm, you've made me think of something. Why would the United States "infringe" upon the rights of others (Iraqis), in order to see to it that they get a good start (or we attempt to), when we won't do that for our "own people"?

Oh, yea, the Constitution. Plus the facts of life. Any time someone tries to pull themselves out of a bad situation, the miserable try to pull that one back down with them. Misery loves company, and hates those that try to rise above it.

Of course the haves look down at the "have nots" with pity or contempt. The middle class won't look anywhere but straight ahead, because of fear of falling back down, and dreams of rising even higher. However the media doesn't help in magnifying the issues to an unmanagible point either.

Guess I have a unique perspective. I'm on the outside, looking in. Nice thing about military life...it has a great way of providing a different vantage point to view things.

v/r

Q

I'm not minimizing any of the attacks on US targets, as I said before the attack on Afghanistamn was justifiable. If we are not going to abide by UN rules why bother being in there in the first place? If the UN is so insignificant why did we ask them to go and search for WMD before we made a move? And do you find it coincidental that the UN said we don't have enough proof yet and the fact that we never found anything? Maybe they were telling the truth.

My main point was that this 9/11 issue got seriously sidetracked from Osama to Saddam, call it what you want but this is obvious to anyone with eyes and ears. It's like if some kid on the block attacks me and then goes and hides and I get frustrated so I kick his cousins butt who wasn't even there. I;m just saying it appears as though this thing went way off track.

My point of blacks in america had nothing to do with 9/11. My point was reaping and sewing. Some thought it was a great idea to bring africans over here and make slaves out of them in order to increase production at no cost. Well, 200 years later when they abolished slavery you had thousands of blacks that couldn't read write or do much else for that matter. Every problem you see in the black community is a direct result of their treatment in this country. We reaped what we sewed with the blacks. Noone thought of that. Well, maybe nobody is thinking of this similarly either. As I said before time will tell. As it stands now Iraq is a mess. Maybe it was a mess before but it was there mess not ours. Now it's our mess.

Back