is bigomy wrong? why?

Discussion in 'Politics and Society' started by beginingandend, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Quahom1

Quahom1 What was the question?

You are sixteen yes? I am a bit older. How many times have you been
    "around the block"? If you ask me what that means...:p

"But I want to know..."you might say. Grow. We'll help Im sure with approval of your elders. But you shouldn't come in here with the adults, and not expect to be dealt with as such. That is unfair, when we don't know who you are until the last second. Then we have to deal with the guilt. Not fair. Yep, not fair.

Getting back to the original thought...I would never say I do, to some one else who already did, and still did...I'm selfish.

v/r

Q

Last edited: Apr 4, 2005
  2. Geist

Geist I am oblivion

Don't give me that Bull!

I've been around the block enough to know that everytime I go onto a forum and tell them my age the stop talking because of my age! You must think I'm as dense as lead! Just because I'm a few years younger than you doesn't mean you have to dumben things down!

3. truthseeker

truthseeker Well-Known Member

Most people are selfish that way. Even those involved in the polygamous relationships want more favor than the rest of those involved. In a monogamous relationship, there is space to grow into one another. I can see how polygamous relationships get a bit crowded. Anyhow, people who involve themselves in these relationships could be people who are in need of a family unit.

4. Quahom1

Quahom1 What was the question?

Dear Geist,

That is called being polite. It has nothing to do with "dumbing down anything". Perhaps your presense simply reminded us to keep that in perspective. Nothing more need be read into it I assure you.

Oh, and I doubt we are going to stop talking, about what we are all interested in here. (LOL). :D

v/r

Q

5. Satanist

Satanist Well-Known Member

Are Americans mostly or normally Christian?

It sounds very backwater to me.

Is it true that american age of sexual consent is so old as 18 years?

6. 17th Angel

17th Angel לבעוט את התחת ולקחת שמות

One wife is more than enough for me.