Believers Sealed on the Forhead?

Discussion in 'Abrahamic Religions' started by Amica, Jun 20, 2005.

1. donnann

donnann Active Member

I believe the new seal is a crystal seal , its love at its source.

2. Bella McKee

Bella McKee New Member

Salaam /Hi

I noticed that someone posted here Re: not standing praying in the Synagogues like the hypocrites do...ref from bible.

But unlike Christianity doesnt just pray in the Churches on Sundays, Wednesday, Prayer Nights, Youth Nights, Ladies Nights, Mens Nights etc etc....Muslims Worship God / Allah in the Mosque as a Community Umma on Friday our holy day / sabbath... but Islam Advocates Private worship of God / Allah

“There are seven whom Allah will shade with His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His… a man who gives in charity and conceals it to such an extent that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives; and a man who remembers Allah when he is alone, and his eyes fill up.”

“See to it your prayers are in your houses, for verily the best of a man’s prayers is in his house, except for the prescribed (obligatory) prayer (which should be performed in the masjid).”

As for 'The Hypocrites' referred to in yhe New Testament They were men/jews who were oppressing their own people, lying, cheating, hurting, killing, slandering but USED the PUBLIC place of being seen to pray as a - Oh look at me I am a good jew...

So Standing in Unity in prayer wasn't the A HYPOCRITE but it was the heart of the One who was standing that was a Hypocrite...

3. The reader

The reader Member

I was went to Israel in 1976 and while I was there I visited the Waling Wall. I seen a young man there with a little black box strapped to his forehead so I asked him for the reason. He said that he was doing as God commanded. He said God told his people to keep law before their eyes and he said that in the little black box was a miniature version of the law. On his right hand was a black leather strap about an inch wide that wound around his middle finger and up his right arm. He said he was to bind himself in the law. I think it’s symbolic but to them it’s literal and I can handle that.

4. wil

wil UNeyeR1

I.was at a.conference sharing a room...woke up in the morning with my roommate praying with his teffilen on... Gotta.remember Jews.chuckle about our ten commandments and wonder why we ignore the other 607...

The reader likes this.
  5. The reader

The reader Member

That’s a good one but I think I can do you one better. The people of the Christian faith don’t even keep the laws of God. If they did then we wouldn’t have so many different Churches.

6. wil

wil UNeyeR1

You think 3000 denominations is too many?

I believe that stems from many people think they have the correct interpretation of scripture and others are wrong.