London Bombing

InLove

at peace
Reaction score
OMG! I was going to get on here this morning and say congratulations to those in and around London concerning the Olympic bid. Now I just want to know if everyone is okay?:(

InPeace,
InLove

I'm hoping bb and his bride are physically okay (they're from London, if i recall.) I'll e-mail him as soon as I log off the forums.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Our prayers are with the loved ones of the victims of this horrific crime. God be with each of you.

Pretty shocking news - was glued to BBC news for a lot of this morning.

Do people have a good reason to be giving up there lives? Or is Islam a wicked faith?

Maybe both? If non what is the reason?

Our thoughts go out to the victims and relatives.

Hello--Peace to All Here/Salaam--

These terrors are being visited on people by a bunch of dark political powermongers--not by true believers in Allah.

InPeace,
InLove

Yep - as on the Islam thread, it would be like thinking that Christianity is all evil, just because the IRA, and Mafia are groups claiming to be Christian while involved in organised killings.

My regards and sympathies for the people of London!

Has anyone heard from BB? Glad to see you are alright Brian!

I heard about it at lunch time at work, but it was 6 o'clock before I knew my family were all safe. My cousin works in a Gym just off Tavistock Sq. where one of the bombs went off and my uncle is a London Transport Policeman.

Never been so worried in my life, but at least I got good news in the end. Others were not so lucky.

Awaiting_the_fifth said:
I heard about it at lunch time at work, but it was 6 o'clock before I knew my family were all safe. My cousin works in a Gym just off Tavistock Sq. where one of the bombs went off and my uncle is a London Transport Policeman.

Never been so worried in my life, but at least I got good news in the end. Others were not so lucky.

Hi Awaiting the Fifth,

Glad to hear your family came out of it all right.

Really, there are no words for things like this. :(

lunamoth

hello all

hopefully bananabrain and his new wife might not actually be in london....it's their honeymoon so maybe they are away somewhere. i don't know about his family though where are they.

I heard from bananabrain and he told me that he and his bride were in Alaska when the bombings occurred (he didn't say what he was doing :D ;)) but he's physically okay and he's going to see if any of his friends were amoung the victims.

Thought you might like the update (if he hasn't posted himself yet.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Pretty shocking news - was glued to BBC news for a lot of this morning.

I KNOW this is old... But, I JUST have to ask..... 'Why'?

The news on this was like pretty much every other "Breaking news" headline... The reporters know nothing... And like they will repeat the same small amount of lines constantly for hours and hours on end... And you don't actually learn or see anything new... They just go on and on, yet people will sit there and like, watch lol.... Why is that?

Back