Biography of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

The Life of Muhammad
by Muhammad Husayn Haykal
Life of Muhammad (pbuh) - Haykal

Muhammad.net
Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.)

About the Prophet Muhammad
USC-MSA Compendium of Muslim Texts

Muhammad
Muhammad: Islamic Prophet

Muhammad (Five Languages)
This is MOHAMMAD

Muhammad - Legacy of a Prophet
Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet | PBS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Amazon

Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources
Martin Lings
Amazon.com: Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources: Books: Martin Lings

Muhammad: A Biography of the Prophet
Karen Armstrong
Amazon.com: Muhammad: A Biography of the Prophet: Books: Karen Armstrong

Ok, let's remember this is the *Islam* board - for Muslims to discuss issues of Islam, and answer questions from interested parties.

This reads as preaching to the choir, as they say in Christian nations. :)

Salaam/peace ;
Ok, let's remember this is the *Islam* board - for Muslims to discuss issues of Islam, and answer questions from interested parties.

This reads as preaching to the choir, as they say in Christian nations. :)

does it mean one can't post links ? After visiting the links, one may ask about the related topics ? How about that ?:p

Salaam;
Salaam/peace ;

does it mean one can't post links ? After visiting the links, one may ask about the related topics ? How about that ?:p

some interesting lines from the link posted here.

Some Christians may aks themselves , who is the Paraklit ? Some Jews may ask , what's the reason behind Ibn Salam's embracing Islam etc etc ? :p

Infinite Light
by Fethullah Gulen

THE PROPHET AS MENTIONED IN THE GOSPELS

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the ‘Paraklit’ will not come to you;[/] but if I go, I will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgement. (John, 16:7-8)

the reaction of Jewish scholars

After his conversion, ‘Abd Allah ibn Salam said to God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings: ‘O Messenger of God, hide me in a corner and then summon all the Jewish scholars in Madina to ask about me and my father.

Their assessment will certainly be positive. Then let me come out to declare my conversion.’

God’s Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, accepted this suggestion. Ibn Salam hid in a corner and, when the Jewish scholars gathered, God’s Messenger asked them what they thought of Ibn Salam and his father.

All of them answered unanimously: ‘Ibn Salam and his father are among the noblest and most learned of us.’ Upon this, God’s Messenger asked again: ‘How will you react if he affirms me?’

They responded: ‘It is impossible that he will affirm you!’ Ibn Salam came out at this point and declared his conversion, whereupon the Jewish scholars immediately changed their attitude and retorted:

‘Ibn Salam is the most wicked among us and the son of the most wicked.’

Back