indtroducing myself

hello... I'm new round ere... like the site, etc... just thought I'd say hi...

Hmmm there are many letters on your keyboard... Thought, your keyboard might be a little something like this...

195.jpg

hi francis and welcome; l hope you have the balls and wit to invigorate this boring forum cos l'm not that much cop at it:D

Oh my, Prober and Flow....as francis bids us fairwell we get to trail some memories....a warm rush flows over me....a smile from conversations gone by...

Oh my, Prober and Flow....as francis bids us fairwell we get to trail some memories....a warm rush flows over me....a smile from conversations gone by...

I had the very same thought when I hunted down this thread.

hi francis and welcome; l hope you have the balls and wit to invigorate this boring forum cos l'm not that much cop at it:D
Crap!! You are, to my mind at least, the most lucid and naturally gifted thinker to join this wee community in years. I'd love to see you take the lead more often....

lol, aw ma sweet scottish neighbour! in actuality l don't have the time or energy to participate or initiate as well as some others do here so kudos to them. But yeh, can't rely on others to make things happen all the time.

Back