Meet "Snowdrift"

Cage

Spirit Guided
Reaction score
I bought her last year for my son. She is a four year old Tennessee Walking Horse...Currently in training, but she already does great on trail rides. Youngins at the age of 8 have even been riding her with great success.

I think She's beautiful...

She's lovely, Cage! She is a palomino? (I don't know my horseys, but I love them. My mom used to teach people to ride and lead trail explorations). I wasn't around for that, but I read a lot about it in her writings.)

InPeace,
InLove

She's a Cremello, but if I breed her with a bay, or chesnut I have a 100% chance of getting a palimino. I'll be looking for a good stud over the next year, or so. I plan on giving her foul to my brother after it's weaned. He's moving to Kentucky in the next year or two, so it should work out pretty good. He's been wanting a good gentle horse for his daughter, and with Snow's genes she's bound to produce one...

Much Love,

That's right behing my house. I live on a little ranch way back in the back woods of Kentucky, lol! I love it out here! :)

I don't think you could call her a white horse, though; the technical color is cremmello, or that's what's on her papers anyway.

Much Love,

*Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine holds out some sugar cane and several edible flowers to Snowdrift, giggling as the mare grabs the edible snacks and playing tug-of-war with one of the longer stalks of cane*

Congradulations on the new addition.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back