Cannibal

enlightenment

Reaction score
Many cultures and religions will tell you that animals have souls, and therefore, can go to heaven (wonder how their sin is judged..?)

Other cultures revered many animals, from cats to elephants and cows.

Science has shown that we are very, and I mean very close to chimp in our genetic make up and DNA.

You could say, that whether you took a creationist or scientific view, it is as if all life is kinda made up of the same essential building blocks of life, and that these are closely related, even if the species looks different to us.

How close is the DNA to that of a man over a chimp or pig..?

And yet, in many cultures, both are readily eaten.

If animals have souls, OR they share much of our DNA, are we not merely cannibals?

Discuss....
eek.gif

I've seen of yoghurt bacteria communicating...

They've looked at how plants react to humans when they enter a room...

Don't worry about the animals...the veggies scream when you pick them.

That is why we give thanks. For all the life that unwillingly gives its life for our sustenance.

cannibal... To eat one, of one's own breed.... A mouse being eat by a cat is not cannibal actions.... Carnivor...

If I grab a spoon and smash it into somone here at works cranium and then scooop out the grey matter and feast... That is cannibal behaviour... Tempting too... ;)

I've seen of yoghurt bacteria communicating...

They've looked at how plants react to humans when they enter a room...

Don't worry about the animals...the veggies scream when you pick them.

That is why we give thanks. For all the life that unwillingly gives its life for our sustenance.

Veggies have no central nervous system.

:)

Veggies have no central nervous system.

:)
No vocal chords either...but correct me if I'm wrong they have some sort of data they record regarding them being uprooted, cut, being treated differently that indicates they react with the outside world.

The yogurts would get excited when the scientists contemplated putting thier distant cousin bacteria over the bunsen burner...
17th said:
cannibal... To eat one, of one's own breed.... A mouse being eat by a cat is not cannibal actions.... Carnivor...
yes you are correct...but if we are all one....eating anything is I guess a little more incestuous or sado/masohistic than caniballist...no smoking oneself...that would be incescanabisalist vs. sado/maso bestial necrophilia which could be what we are engaging in now....beating a dead horse.

No vocal chords either...but correct me if I'm wrong they have some sort of data they record regarding them being uprooted, cut, being treated differently that indicates they react with the outside world.

The yogurts would get excited when the scientists contemplated putting thier distant cousin bacteria over the bunsen burner...

:confused: Go on....

but if we are all one....eating anything is I guess a little more incestuous or sado/masohistic than caniballist...no smoking oneself...that would be incescanabisalist vs. sado/maso bestial necrophilia which could be what we are engaging in now....beating a dead horse.

Funny, wil. :D

Tangent of speculation about broccoli screaming and the secret pain of plants, among other things.

I am going to go grab a cup of Myself in the from of coffee and enjoy the communion between the two parts of Me.

Attachments

• Frank and Ernest Potato Violence.gif
    Frank and Ernest Potato Violence.gif
    35 KB · Views: 299
this was a video shown in freshman psych class 1976..(who knows what they taught later as this was as far as I got in 'higher' education...as I was working on 'higher' education at the time...)

So they separated some yogurts and then put some sensors in one batch while placing the first over a bunsen burner...the second batch registers by wiggling the needle...

So they grow more yogurt...and then seperate and grow, seperate and grow...

so batch A1 in one room is distant cousins to batch A2 in the other room.

They go to take one off the shelf to take it to a bunsen burner and the guys in the other room start to wiggle...they put it on the burner and they go ballistic...

So they simply start saying...B1 is next...and the B2s get excited, and then say oh put them back lets test D1, and D2s get excited...

They went on to send batches across country...and the needles wiggled simultaneously with the tests being done....defining that bacteria have a communication system which extends beyond the yogurt cups...and travels faster than the speed of light coast to coast...

Always buy yogurt with active bacteria...and give thanks not only to the one you take out of the fridge, but his buddies on the shelf as well....

this was a video shown in freshman psych class 1976..(who knows what they taught later as this was as far as I got in 'higher' education...as I was working on 'higher' education at the time...)

So they separated some yogurts and then put some sensors in one batch while placing the first over a bunsen burner...the second batch registers by wiggling the needle...

So they grow more yogurt...and then seperate and grow, seperate and grow...

so batch A1 in one room is distant cousins to batch A2 in the other room.

They go to take one off the shelf to take it to a bunsen burner and the guys in the other room start to wiggle...they put it on the burner and they go ballistic...

So they simply start saying...B1 is next...and the B2s get excited, and then say oh put them back lets test D1, and D2s get excited...

They went on to send batches across country...and the needles wiggled simultaneously with the tests being done....defining that bacteria have a communication system which extends beyond the yogurt cups...and travels faster than the speed of light coast to coast...

Always buy yogurt with active bacteria...and give thanks not only to the one you take out of the fridge, but his buddies on the shelf as well....

Sounds a little like a Guantanamo Bay, for bacteria.

Poor bacteria.

Free The Bacteria.... :D

Extra thought.

If it were possible for you, as a human to understand and communicate with the bacteria, would this make a difference to how you viewed eating said yoghurt..?

WOW!!!

That is awesome. Anyone heard of Rupert Sheldrake's theory of morphic resonance? The yogurt experiment fits into that theory, I think. Thanks for enlightening us, wil.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Higher education vs 'higher' education? Heh. I think you took the more edifying route. Close your schoolbook, open your mind.

Back