What Are You Watching on Youtube?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
I think y'all might find this interesting/enjoy this:

It's a video about the Washington State DOT building pathways for wildlife to cross a busy highway/reclaiming natural spaces.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this could be posted in OFs:

I didn't want to post the previous video because it pertained to a major structure fire that killed nine firefighters (it included the last words of at least two of them.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Junior Moderator, Intro
Reaction score
Please move if this is inappropriate:

Basically, it's an update concerning a recent shooting in Newport News. Only one victim (the teacher) and the shooter was only six-years-old!

Words can't express my anger/frustration. I'll be with the :kitty: delegation in the Mope Corner.
*********************************************************************************
A look at Firefly/Serenity:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

stranger

the divine ignorance (and friends)
Reaction score
Stick Figure, Slightly Stoopid: "Way Of Life" (a drug-free psychadelic journey).

Faithfulservant

Reaction score
I watch so much you tube and I go on tangents. Recently I've been watching urban explorers that go into abandoned homes and film it. It makes me so sad all the mansions and houses sitting empty and decaying when we have so many homeless.

I also love to watch reaction videos

Disturbed's Sound of Silence .. David Draiman comes from a long line of Cantor singers and his voice is a gift from God. He did this cover because he wanted something to sing that his family could listen to. The respect he has for his family is so wonderful that even in his involvement with heavy metal he refuses to get tattoos out of respect.