Need 1 Million Signatures

Muslimwoman

Coexistence insha'Allah
Reaction score
The Iranian women are trying to fight for equal rights under the law. They are trying to collect 1 million signatures but have a pitiful 4000 or so since Aug 06, although the government keep shutting their site down. Please could you take time to read their site and sign the petition, also pass the link on as much as you can. Iranian women do not have a voice so please help them to speak out.

تغییر برای برابری

Thank you to anyone who takes time to sign the petition.

MW

KarimK

Reaction score
Signed. and going to pass it on.
it's a pity they have less than 5000 signatures, and they've been doing that for a whole year...

LeoSalinas22

merely a shadow...
Reaction score
wait a minute! i was about to sign when i asked myself, "is this for women only?" i need to know. sorry.:eek:

InLove

at peace
Reaction score
as salaam aleykum, Muslimwoman,

Signed. What we do returns to us. This is natural and spiritual law. In granting freedom to others, we free ourselves. I hope the lawmakers listen.

InPeace,
InLove

P.S. Leo, anyone can sign.

Muslimwoman

Coexistence insha'Allah
Reaction score
wait a minute! i was about to sign when i asked myself, "is this for women only?" i need to know. sorry.:eek:

Do you mean is it just for women to sign? If so then no, anyone can sign it as a request to the regime from the world to cease the oppressive practices against women.

If you mean is the petition just about providing women equal treatment under the law, then yes but I hope that does not stop you from signing it.

Muslimwoman

Coexistence insha'Allah
Reaction score
Thank you my friends for taking the time to care about this issue and the offers to pass it on. Let's see if we can double their numbers in the next 2 months.