"Change" ... Will Obama 'Bring It'?

Will Obama Bring *Positive* Change? (domestic + foriegn)

• Yes He Will !! (I'm a democrat, so yea obviously !!)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes He Will .. (I am a Republican ... so this is just between us)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes He Will... (Even I know, and I am apolitical)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No He Won't !! (I am a democrat... but still)

• No He Wont !!! (I am a Republican ... and I love sayin 'told ya so')

• No He Wont … (... there's no hope... get used to it)

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

c0de

Vassal
Reaction score
The Question: is NOT whether Obama is capable of bringing change.

The question
IS will he...

I'll be honest, I could care less about the question itself. I am just trying to measure how much credibility people give to America's political proccess.

Let the voting begin... (secret ballot of course)
but please share the "why" or "why not"

The Question: is NOT whether Obama is capable of bringing change.

The question IS will he...

I'll be honest, I could care less about the question itself. I am just trying to measure how much credibility people give to America's political proccess.

Let the voting begin... (secret ballot of course)
but please share the "why" or "why not"

The demagogue always brings change since he caters to human weakness and Obama is your classic demagogue described well by Karl kraus:

The secret of the demagogue is to make himself as stupid as his audience so that they believe they are as clever as he.

It is mean spirited to wonder if it is change for the better or worse so we'll leave that alone in favor of expressing platitudes of love, peace, freedom, and happiness. I suggest you follow the children and sing with them if you ever begin to question change.

YouTube - BARACK OBAMA KIDS AND HITLER YOUTH SING FOR THEIR LEADER

Cute kids!

But darn those Liberal Idealists! Next thing you know they're going to want peace and harmony for the whole world, don't they know that's just not right?
They might have gotten away with it too except for your super patriot detective work. Good job Nick.

Cute kids!

But darn those Liberal Idealists! Next thing you know they're going to want peace and harmony for the whole world, don't they know that's just not right?
They might have gotten away with it too except for your super patriot detective work. Good job Nick.

The trouble is Paladin is that we need someone with the intelligence to define peace and happiness and to eliminate those who oppose it. At one time we had King George who could make such decisions. We need a King George of today who can follow in his footsteps to instill peace and harmony:

"I desire what is good. Therefore, everyone who does not agree with me is a traitor." King George III

What a simple solution that insures peace and happiness. Change we need. Yes we can.

But we just had King George for eight years Nicky!

Nah, that was greasy kid's stuff. We need a true dictator who is unafraid to insure peace, love and domestic tranquility. It is change we need. Yes we can. Such a person will have the knowledge and courage to eliminate those groups that stand in the way of freedom and domestic tranquility.

It is mean spirited to think that maybe Hitler did the same. Go back and listen to the choir to get those thoughts out of your head. Return and quote some wonderful inspiring platitudes.

You need another poll option just for Nick A- "I don't believe Obama is capable of ever acting in the public good no matter how much contradicting evidence I am ever am presented with.";):D earl

It might have been greasy kid's stuff, but a little dab will do ya ;)

A woman with a memory. :)

A dab of that grease on the head as well as a dab of mayonnaise on a sandwich can bother conceal a multitude of sins :D

When the underwire in my bras get bent, I can't help but feel like burning them. :D

But with the proper change from within you will learn to welcome the experience with joy, peace, and love. Obama will show you how to bring about this change.

Gee SG, maybe I'm both! That would explain why people keep telling me to go f*** myself.

There will be, given the problems we see now and those yet to surface, a lot of change. How well Obama can grip and steer the reigns of that change is the question. He has the 'aura' of a can-do statesman. Only the support of the people can make him a have-done statesman. Its not only in his hands but that of every American.

tao

Gee SG, maybe I'm both! That would explain why people keep telling me to go f*** myself.

Me thinks I goofed. Well it isn't the first time. Anyhow learning to f--- oneself can save money on prostitution. Partial compensation at least.

@ Tao

There will be, given the problems we see now and those yet to surface, a lot of change. How well Obama can grip and steer the reigns of that change is the question. He has the 'aura' of a can-do statesman. Only the support of the people can make him a have-done statesman. Its not only in his hands but that of every American.

Good point... but only if you believe that "the system" works.

tao

I must ask Brian to include a choice of background music along with visual smileys to clarify intent. Tao definitely needs a violin sectiion to accompany his post

Back