Salvia Divinorum

Pathless

Fiercely Interdependent
Reaction score
This video is truly frightening to me. And I'm not just talking about the Guns-N-Roses intro. This Jim kid just totally goes apesh-- hilarious flipside KeeeRaaYzEEE lala land of colorful sprockets stoned. I got the drug heebeejeebies just watching him, with his mom or friend or whoever just casually eating dinner and taking out the trash or whatever in the background. Oh, and notice the size of the bag of salvia that he's got.

Google Video

More info on Salvia Divinorum here.

And just because it's funny, I'd like to state for the record that I watched this video because at first I thought it was entitled "Jim Smokes Saliva and Gets Belligerent." Then I realized it was Salvia D, and my professional interest was piqued. :rolleyes: ;) Seriously, though, I don't think that I would ever be able to imbibe this stuff.

What do you think, Alex P? ;) :D

This video is truly frightening to me. And I'm not just talking about the Guns-N-Roses intro. This Jim kid just totally goes apesh-- hilarious flipside KeeeRaaYzEEE lala land of colorful sprockets stoned. I got the drug heebeejeebies just watching him, with his mom or friend or whoever just casually eating dinner and taking out the trash or whatever in the background. Oh, and notice the size of the bag of salvia that he's got.

Google Video

More info on Salvia Divinorum here.

And just because it's funny, I'd like to state for the record that I watched this video because at first I thought it was entitled "Jim Smokes Saliva and Gets Belligerent." Then I realized it was Salvia D, and my professional interest was piqued. :rolleyes: ;) Seriously, though, I don't think that I would ever be able to imbibe this stuff.

What do you think, Alex P? ;) :D

*reads thread...*
*gets to the end*
*LMAO!!!* (how'd you guess I'd read this!?)

As I be at work, I cannot hear what is going on, but thought I would observe the imagry... Sal just like all other drugs, effects each and everyone of us in very different ways, as of course we are all very different so reactions will naturally to a -degree- be varied...

I personally feel this guy is what we call an attention whore. (no offense meant to the kid, just that is how his personality comes across without sound... He filmed himself doing nothing says it all lol.) By this I mean, not just from satisfaction of seeing himself on video, but by acting all silly oh look at me!!! You know? Like as a kid you get a sip of beer or wine.....

*sways around in front of other younger friends*
OY! oy.... I am so wasted right now! Oy gevalt!!!!
*sways some more just to get it across*

You know? I have never seen anyone react like this to Sal. You sure he didn't drop a tab before hand? I smoked half an ounce (within 4 hours) and got nothing, but that was just my personal reaction, I was kane-ing it down to get a reaction holding it in for ages, nothing... nada. So that is why I wouldn't/don't bother with it. (and the reason it is legal lol)

Path, I guess you were considering usage of sal? I am also assuming you have smoked the plant of wisdom? Well I maaaay be wrong, but I would wager with confidence that you have had much heavier experiences on the bud than sal, I bet this kid smokes banana skins also and gets wickedly mashed!!! :rolleyes:

Placebo weed.... *tuts* *rolls eyes*

No, I wasn't considering it. I just opened up google's video page and there this was, featured on page one. And I really did think it was a joke at first, about some kid named Jim smoking "saliva."

It is kind of a joke video, though. I mean, that's a ridiculous garbage bag full of the stuff that he casually pulls from off-camera, and I agree with your assessment of him as being an "attention whore," or perhaps being motivated by a certain amount of ego and vanity to present himself as some kind of fearless psychonaut and advocate of this particular drug.

Are you sure that what you got was actually Salvia Divinorum and not some other non-psychoactive salvia? The accounts I've read about this stuff make it out to be quite potent. Yet a bag of common sage or mint leaves is not the same stuff as this, although some unscrupulous peddlers might try to pass it off as such.

Yeah it was for shizzles Sal 'd' You can buy it in stores here and I can see with justification from my experience why it is that I could buy that crap in a shop lol...

They wish to put some real cacti on those shelves throw that stuff away and replace it with Peyote.... *grabs a pack of it and licks it* mmmmm mescaline (in a homer J simpson tone)

Actually, upon a second viewing in the light of day, I find this video highly, highly amusing. He's just so hysterical. Also notice how there are people milling around who seem very ready to take the pipe away from this boy, and also put the giant bag of Salvia away.

:D

Back