Spiritual Warfare

GlorytoGod

There is a River
Reaction score
Spiritual warfare is something that has become very real for me recently on a personal level.

check out this scripture

Revelation 12:9-12 (New International Version)

9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Christ.
For the accuser of our brothers,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11They overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short
."
but we can resist, although it is not allways easy

James 4:7-8 (New International Version)

7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
so we need

Ephesians 6:10-18 (New International Version)

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Spiritual warfare is something that has become very real for me recently on a personal level.

check out this scripture
make no mistake about it, satan has been very angry since he was thrown out of heaven and down to the earth .

and any one that upholds GODS KINGDOM will get trouble from that old serpent , and he is making so much trounble on the earth that he is trying to distract the whole world to the fact that Jesus is now a reigning king in Gods heavenly kingdom goverment .

he was thrown down to the earth in 1914 when Jesus recieved his kingship , and since then the earth has since much distress , 1914 was the beginning of pangs of distress.

but no worries ,soon that old devil and any who follow him, will be put out the way , and then GODS KINGDOM can rule without any opposition at all.

And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
"Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time."
REVELATION 12;7-12

its all happening especially in the last days since 1914

mee has my armor on and my helmet is very tightly secured,

"Put on the complete suit of armor from God that you may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil."—EPHESIANS 6:11.

Loins girded about with truth.

Breastplate of righteousness.

Feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace.

The large shield of faith.
The helmet of salvation.

A helmet protected the soldier’s head and brain—the seat of intellect. Our Christian hope is compared to a helmet because it protects our mind. (1 Thessalonians 5:8)

The sword of the spirit.
God’s word, or message, recorded in the Bible is like a powerful two-edged sword that can cut down religious falsehood and help righthearted people find spiritual freedom. (John 8:32; Hebrews 4:12)

The Devil knows that his time is short, and he intensifies his efforts to conquer us. (Revelation 12:12, 17)
We have to resist this powerful enemy and "fight the fine fight of the faith." (1 Timothy 6:12)

yes there is lots of opposition to the reigning king JESUS CHRIST

here is some scripture that I find particularly useful for my own personal spiritual warfare !

Psalm 27:1-3 (New International Version)

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation—
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life—
of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When evil men advance against me
to devour my flesh, [a]
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.

3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then will I be confident.
Psalm 46:1-3 (New International Version)
1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.

2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,

3 though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.
Selah
Psalm 40:1-3 (New International Version)

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.
1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.
2 Samuel 22
David's Song of Praise
1 David sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. 2 He said:
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;

3 my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
from violent men you save me.

4 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.

5 "The waves of death swirled about me;
the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.

6 The cords of the grave coiled around me;
the snares of death confronted me.

7 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I called out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came to his ears.

8 "The earth trembled and quaked,
the foundations of the heavens [c] shook;
they trembled because he was angry.
King David was one of the first rappers did you know.

I shall not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves in array against me round about.

psalm 3;6:)

Back