why did Jesus come to earth as a man?

M

mee

God sent His Son to the earth by transferring his life to the womb of Mary.
So Jesus did not have a human father.
That is why he did not inherit any sin or imperfection.
God sent Jesus to earth for three reasons:
(1) To teach us the truth about God john 18;37,
(2) to maintain perfect integrity, providing a model for us to follow
1 peter 2;21, and (3) to sacrifice his life to set us free from sin and death.
Why was this needed?. matthew 20;28

By disobeying God's command, the first man, Adam, committed what the Bible calls "sin." So God sentenced him to death. genesis 3;17-19 He no longer measured up to God's standards, so he was not perfect anymore. Slowly he grew old and died. Adam passed on sin to all his children. That is why we also grow old, get sick, and die.

How could mankind be saved? romans 3;23 romans 5;12

Jesus was a perfect human just like Adam. Unlike Adam, though, Jesus was perfectly obedient to God under even the greatest test.
He could therefore sacrifice his perfect human life to pay for Adam's sin.
This is what the Bible refers to as the "ransom." Adam's children could thus be released from condemnation to death.

All who put their faith in Jesus can have their sins forgiven and receive everlasting life.
1 tim 2;5-6 john 3;16 romans 5;18-19

So who was His father?

Thomas

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son, the one that has been chosen. Listen to him." luke 9;35

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.
john 3;16-17

it was the most high JEHOVAH psalm 83;18

That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth
.psalm 83;18

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.
john 17;3

the true God is JEHOVAH , and the one he sent forth was his son JESUS CHRIST, and taking in knowledge about the true God JEHOVAH,and HIS SON Jesus christ ,is what it is all about .
And it is all in the bible​

"And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son ..." Luke 9:35

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life... " John 3:16

Then I fail to see why you do deny that the 'Son' is of the same nature as the 'Father'.

It's pointless quoting Scripture when it is evident you determine to interpret that Scripture as you wish.

Thomas

"And a voice came out of the cloud, saying: "This is my Son ..." Luke 9:35

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life... " John 3:16

Then I fail to see why you do deny that the 'Son' is of the same nature as the 'Father'.

It's pointless quoting Scripture when it is evident you determine to interpret that Scripture as you wish.

Thomas
why did Jesus come to earth as a man ?, it was to do the will of God . Jesus was not God , he is Gods son , as the bible itself informs us.

and he has a vital Vital Place in God’s Purpose.

Jehovah God saw fit to make his firstborn Son the central, or key, figure in the outworking of all His purposes (Joh 1:14-18; Col 1:18-20; 2:8, 9)

the focal point on which the light of all prophecies would concentrate and from which their light would radiate (1Pe 1:10-12; Re 19:10; Joh 1:3-9),

the solution to all the problems that Satan’s rebellion had raised (Heb 2:5-9, 14, 15; 1Jo 3:8),

and the foundation upon which God would build all future arrangements for the eternal good of His universal family in heaven and earth. (Eph 1:8-10; 2:20; 1Pe 2:4-8)

Because of the vital role he thus plays in God’s purpose, Jesus could say, rightly and without exaggeration: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."—Joh 14:6.

Jesus was not God, he is Gods son, as the bible itself informs us.

Actually the Bible itself informs us that Jesus is the Son of the Father.

Whilst Father and Son are two persons, they have the same nature — the nature of the Son is according to the nature of the Father.

Therefore the Son is not the Father, the Father is not the Son, but both are Divine. If Jesus is not Divine, then 'Son' is the wrong term to use.

If God had meant otherwise, He would not have said 'son' but 'chosen', 'elect', or any other term that does not imply consubstantiality.

Thomas

Back